3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
besides spelling errors and wrong words here and there, it was quite fun to play through and the renders is decent aswell.
i have mixed feeling about Jenny sadly, on one hand she wants FC, but on the other hand she keeps lying, while forcing FC and MC to be honest to her.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Walkie link is down, here is my last one:
Ähhhhhhh

1. if the hot wife colour is not red it´s called = Good Wife Path brings you +1 Good Wife Point
2. if the share colour is not red it is called = Cheat path gets you +1 Cheat point
3. if the voyeur route is not red it is called = not a voyeur gets you +1 not a voyeur point
4. if the demeanor route is not red its called = asservative gets you +1 asservative point

if the pathes are red so : Hotwife Path,Sharing,Voyeur or i think it was submissive you get a point for that route

you might want to correkt that walktrough when it is from you??

ehrn when Good Wife Path is shown than you are NOT on the HotWife Path so you NOT GET -1 Hot Wife point you get +1 Good wife point and same goes for all the other "green" pathes.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
can we get rid of the (BBC) Jordan/Jaylen already
So tired of that, could be a well hung Mexican, Polish or maybe even Asian! That in its self would be really something new! :ROFLMAO:
Nothing but Teasing shit again :(
Wow same old crap blah... good to know, that should just be put in the Change log, added 300 pictures. Followed by still no sex with Hotwife.
I just hope, or should i say i have a feeling that sooner or later there will be a "Rework" on this so he/she can drag it out even more lol

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So tired of that, could be a well hung Mexican, Polish or maybe even Asian! That in its self would be really something new! :ROFLMAO:

Wow same old crap blah... good to know, that should just be put in the Change log, added 300 pictures. Followed by still no sex with Hotwife.
I just hope, or should i say i have a feeling that sooner or later there will be a "Rework" on this so he/she can drag it out even more lol
I thought that's all they did.
Maybe you are playing it wrong.
What I don't understand is why women laugh at him whenever they see his size.
Blondie was drunk at the time of course, so maybe she didn't mean it.
She didn't marry him cause of his size. That's what I'm thinking.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
seriously the husband is getting more action than the wife. should be Project hot hubby. try that out as a possible twist on this game. The wife was just a diversion. it was the husband who wanted to sell his soul to Asmodeus.
Thats the recipe for making Money though, draw the teasing out in all eternity, make it feel fresh by introduce new characters that do the groping or the exhib for, rinse and repeat, Never ever let the her go all the way or atleast not in a narrative sensible time frame. Escalalate the teasing, exhib, groping, by the smallest amount possible. This way they are very successful as people are really enjoying when nothing new really happens and the Money keeps Rolling in. The story you may ask? thats kind of forgotten sicnce chapter 3 or something lol.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
I suppose the scores during the shower scene with Gemma should be in the opposite direction

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Unfortunately, I'm getting really frustrated with the cognitive dissonance that isn't really addressed in the story with Jayden, Ed, and Merry. I tried playing Ed as loyal, but the narrative just won't let me. There are all these scenes where the story puts words into the mouth of the character that feels inconsistent with the choices he makes.

Jayden for instance. I played him as the morally superior dominant that got angry at his girlfriend for cheating on him, humiliated both her and her lover, and then rejected her as a slut. So, he ended the relationship, when he could have abandoned the moral high ground, kept her on the side as a disposable lover and treated her like the slut she is.

But, now he's essentially playing the role of the male asshole/dog he humiliated previously . . . which doesn't make sense to me. Especially since he's playing it off as if he was egregiously betrayed by his girlfriend, is holding Merry up as some kind of paragon and Ed as a guy, who's always been there for him. He's trying to cheat with her behind his friend/her husband's back. There's a disconnect between those two versions of Jayden.

Furthermore, Jayden told that story of moral superiority, betrayal, and humiliation to Merry, who also seems OK with falling into the role of the slut girlfriend Jayden rejected. Who knows.

There is a lot of confusion and a lack of consistency in how many of the characters are portrayed. So, I just started fast-forwarding through the narrative to get to the fap material because the story was making less and less sense to me.

Last edited:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
added 300 pictures. Followed by still no sex with Hotwife.
My main point is this above :unsure:
I thought that's all they did.
Maybe you are playing it wrong.
What I don't understand is why women laugh at him whenever they see his size.
Blondie was drunk at the time of course, so maybe she didn't mean it.
She didn't marry him cause of his size. That's what I'm thinking.
And this - was just in general ---> So tired of that, (BBC) :LOL::ROFLMAO: could be a well hung Mexican, Polish or maybe even Asian! That in its self would be really something new!

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes