3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
How do I unlock images 32, 33 and 41 from the gallery?
You're gonna have to go back to the choice before you can get those images, go into preferences and see the cheat stats, you will have to change the stats to the opposite of what you chose before, so look at the current 2 or 3 choices and see what you need to change (either cheat, love or share route) that way you can see the other pictures/scenes in the gallery

Hope that helps

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

I am happy to release Project Short Tales Version 0.2.5 to Tier 2 contributors.

This version contains the 2 previous stories plus the first part of the third one called "The creek Part A".
"The creek Part B"'s directions will be decided by a poll i will post tomorrow.

Download Link:

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey guys,

I am happy to release Project Short Tales Version 0.2.5 to Tier 2 contributors.

This version contains the 2 previous stories plus the first part of the third one called "The creek Part A".
"The creek Part B"'s directions will be decided by a poll i will post tomorrow.

Download Link:
Mega

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM
sorry to break it to ya but this was already shared when it came out last week.

Reactions: fbass and 01lewd01

Xyzx

Nov 6, 2018
anyone making a play through for short tales, I’m stuck in quarantine hotel with no laptop, just iPad

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

Yesterday i released Project Short Tales Version 0.2.5 to Tier 2 contributors.

Version 0.0.17 is coming along nicely, there is still a lot of work to be done, but i believe i will be able to
keep my original release date (12.6.20).
In the next version, the all-powerful Jenny makes her first mistake, and it's a big one.
This version will also introduce us with a few new characters, some will have bigger roles than others, but all
of them are important to the main story.

Please feel free to contact me (here or on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

Yesterday i released Project Short Tales Version 0.2.5 to Tier 2 contributors.

Version 0.0.17 is coming along nicely, there is still a lot of work to be done, but i believe i will be able to
keep my original release date (12.6.20).
In the next version, the all-powerful Jenny makes her first mistake, and it's a big one.
This version will also introduce us with a few new characters, some will have bigger roles than others, but all
of them are important to the main story.

Please feel free to contact me (here or on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
If the husband doesn't agree to the sharing pts in the Walktrough do they convert to cheating pts then?!

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes