3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
a different thought on this one guys, this game was different 1 or 2 years ago right?
the game before is where you can play all of the family members and the MC. i remember one part of the earlier of this game was you can choose the father to be attractive to his daughter and there is a part where MC have some sort of gay stuff with the son and there is part where you MC and the mother are doing yoga and after the perspective playing the MC you got to play the mother's perspective. am i right? I am pretty sure that this game was different before but the banner on OP is still the same.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
a different thought on this one guys, this game was different 1 or 2 years ago right?
the game before is where you can play all of the family members and the MC. i remember one part of the earlier of this game was you can choose the father to be attractive to his daughter and there is a part where MC have some sort of gay stuff with the son and there is part where you MC and the mother are doing yoga and after the perspective playing the MC you got to play the mother's perspective. am i right? I am pretty sure that this game was different before but the banner on OP is still the same.
I think you have posted in the wrong thread...:oops:

Reactions: Steinchen and fbass

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Post it on the relevant thread so we can all add it to our sig if we want.
Most have, you don't. It was just a small kindness, as I said, it's up to you if you want it.
EDIT: Might as well give it to you.
Use that as your sig and each image will link to the game thread on F95.

Last edited:

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Two things I'd love in this game:

1. A change of husbands model
2. TELL US WHEN YOUR VERSION ENDS, just a "Hey guys! That's it for this version." would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Asuna.

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Man would kill for some fan art of Merry doing something a bit more adventurous.. you know.. like enjoying someone groping her ass.. oh wait.. that was already in the game..eons ago.

Reactions: fbass

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
walkthrough link?
A walkthrough is mostly not necessary. Using CTRL to skip text that's been read and activating cheats in the settings to modify their values you can go through the different options quickly. If you activate hints as well it says what you're lacking to answer in X manner.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

As i mentioned before i want to release something to you guys this month since version 0.0.17 will be released next month.
I was not sure at first what i wanted to do, but after earning your opinions against "the wall" i decided to try something new.
Since i don't have enough time to create a full story, i am going to release part 1 of 2 (50 renders) for Project Short Tales 0.2.5 ("The Creek" part A).
The second part "route" will be decided by a poll i will post after the release.

As for the main game, the next version will consist of the couple's weekend.
We will see various encounters, each one brings the couple closer and closer to realize their true nature.

Please feel free to contact me (here or on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

As i mentioned before i want to release something to you guys this month since version 0.0.17 will be released next month.
I was not sure at first what i wanted to do, but after earning your opinions against "the wall" i decided to try something new.
Since i don't have enough time to create a full story, i am going to release part 1 of 2 (50 renders) for Project Short Tales 0.2.5 ("The Creek" part A).
The second part "route" will be decided by a poll i will post after the release.

We will see various encounters, each one brings the couple closer and closer to realize their true nature.

Please feel free to contact me (here or on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM

yagami16

May 29, 2017

Hey guys,

Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

Have a good week, PHWAMM
We support you, brother. Go on

Reactions: ecilops and ant007

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I asked the dev about his game. He guarantees that not only will all the genres were asking for come, they will also be explored thoroughly, not just as a conclusion or in passing. I'm not a patreon subscriber and can understand people subscribing being unsatisfied with the pacing, but at least you can be happy that it will come in the future. If you're not satisfied with what you're getting, don't pay for it.

I'm frustrated with the pacing myself as it is, but it's not like my life revolves around it either, so I'll just wait till what I'm looking for is there. The dev seems both motivated and talented for now.
Of couse he's motivated, he literally has 99 patreons sucking on his dick while he laughs and they beg for more, talented? sure, he managed to discover a method to keep people giving him money for absolutely nothing, wouldnt be surprised if he gets contacted by apple since he seems adept and selling bullshit and having people buy it

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes