• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

NTRascou

Nov 24, 2018
The developer posted this yesterday.

Hey guys,

I am making this post to share some of my thoughts and to try to answer some of your questions.

As you probably already know, my name is PHWAMM and i am the sole creator for the "Project Hot Wife" game.
Each release takes a lot of work, currently, i am spending about 80% of my free time creating the game.

Lately, i received a growing number of complaints about the slow pace of the game or more specifically lack of sex in the game (Merry having sex with another man).
I know i shouldn't listen, and just continue on with my story.
But it's hard to block all of it, every release i get more and more demoralized about the reactions.
I want to create an enjoyable game for both you and me without destroying the game, at this point i am not sure how to do both, and it's a shame because i know my story would make a really enjoyable game.
Since i feel that fast forwarding the story will destroy it, i don't see any good option here.
The question is how to move forward without losing my enjoyment for creating the game?

The only viable solution can see is to make bigger releases (longer development time).

Thanks for reading my thoughts.
I am very thankful for your support, without you guys i would have given up by now.
Please let me know what you guys think.
He shouldn’t release a new update until he actually puts some content in there imo.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017

Hey guys,

I am making this post to share some of my thoughts and to try to answer some of your questions.

As you probably already know, my name is PHWAMM and i am the sole creator for the "Project Hot Wife" game.
Each release takes a lot of work, currently, i am spending about 80% of my free time creating the game.

Lately, i received a growing number of complaints about the slow pace of the game or more specifically lack of sex in the game (Merry having sex with another man).
But it's hard to block all of it, every release i get more and more demoralized about the reactions.
I want to create an enjoyable game for both you and me without destroying the game, at this point i am not sure how to do both, and it's a shame because i know my story would make a really enjoyable game.
Since i feel that fast forwarding the story will destroy it, i don't see any good option here.
The question is how to move forward without losing my enjoyment for creating the game?

The only viable solution can see is to make bigger releases (longer development time).

I am very thankful for your support, without you guys i would have given up by now.
If somebody would ask me (which they don`t), I would recommend the Dev to wait longer with his releases and for that put in some Sex Scenes, That would save a lot of hurtin blue balls here.......Because for me the Dev has Great Talent, that shouldn't go to waste with this frustrating slow Pace....

Reactions: fbass
Feb 5, 2020

Hey guys,

Carry on like now, lose patrons or make it free. Your artistic integrity is intact.
Accelerate development, gain patrons and get wise.
It’s a no brainer.

P.S. AWAM has an interesting story, great renders and is well written, that’s why its patrons are willing to wait. PHW is boring, average renders, hot FMC and written like an Indian tv series. Only the expectation of a decent sex scene keeps it on my watchlist.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This game is actually pretty interesting as far as progression goes, and not in a good way. I replayed from the start since my saves didn't work and Merry IMO did more risque stuff in the first few updates than she has done since then. Letting the waiter masturbate her and that sort of thing. That is still the most sexual thing she has done with someone not named Ed and that happened within the first few updates.

The rest is sort of going back and forth between Merry/Ed liking it and being hesitant. Slower progression makes sense for this type of game, but there needs to be progress from event to event not the back-and-forth it is now.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
wow, didn't know this game had cheats. guess I'm starting from the beginning/modifying saves. and bet, I'll be careful
Its ok. I say cheats because it's a game modification. And I say from experience that if you screw it up will lose several scenes or will probably get stuck in the game.

insanelime

Feb 19, 2018
more one of those "games" that you have nothing do, press tab and the "game" is all over, dont have animation and the images are all
drizzled
:poop: i downloaded and regreted

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018

Hey guys,

While I understand where he is coming from, creating a game he enjoys and listening to the negativity that it creates each release (starting from maybe 0.4 or 0.6 onwards), he must also see what his type of releases he is giving to those who are paying for it, i agree wholeheartedly that the story is really interesting and something i have followed since it was first released.

But my problem is we are currently at version 0.16 (more than a year in progress) and all we have is her watching a guy do his thing and her progress with women reach the furthest of receiving oral.

Now while I don't pay for this game and rely on this amazing page and others who choose to upload for us i want to ask if you were in our position would you say each month it was a great release, good tension for people slowly reading through it and then end up with nothing at the end?

I did expect something a bit more than the ending of 0.16 so i had to get this off my chest, release monthly updates as usual, but think about the connection she has built up with her earliest male 'friends' and give us a taste on what could be done, doesn't need full sex but a start towards something concrete, rather than introducing new people or people that won't be involved at all.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes