3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

Version 0.0.16 is less than a week away, and i am starting to finalize the release.
There is still a lot of work to be done, but it will be ready on time.

The version will be the biggest so far (nearly 500 new renders), and i think the best overall.
This time we will get to see both Merry and Ed getting confronted with felling they never knew they had.

Please feel free to contact me (here or on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

Version 0.0.16 is less than a week away, and i am starting to finalize the release.
There is still a lot of work to be done, but it will be ready on time.

The version will be the biggest so far (nearly 500 new renders), and i think the best overall.
This time we will get to see both Merry and Ed getting confronted with felling they never knew they had.

Please feel free to contact me (here or on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
If you think this is bad, go play A Wife And Mother. Ugh....
I dont mind slow burns but that's otta control.
For an enjoyable slow burn game WITH payoffs, go with A Mother's Love ( fantastic female protagonist) and Estate Dominate ( very good writing but may not be for everyone's taste).
Dude A Wife And Mother is pretty good.

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
im embarrased to admit, but ive gotten to a point where i've cropped out hubby's head from his sex scenes with Merry and visualized some other character banging her instead. not my proudest fap, but fapworthy nonetheless. I'm such a sucker for Merry's young MILF model design.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes