3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I get loops in some scenarios at Jenny's office in the afternoon.
When Merry is about to leave the office (the next scene would be Ed and Jenny in the shop) it jumps back to Merry arriving at the office. That way you can grind Hot Wife- and Good Wife- points but the story is stuck there.

I checked this out and this happens when the Husband-scenes are disabled.

D

Deleted member 1439211

I get loops in some scenarios at Jenny's office in the afternoon.
When Merry is about to leave the office (the next scene would be Ed and Jenny in the shop) it jumps back to Merry arriving at the office. That way you can grind Hot Wife- and Good Wife- points but the story is stuck there.

I checked this out and this happens when the Husband-scenes are disabled.
Yeah I have the same issue with both options. Maybe PHWAMM instead of putting an image that warns of the end of the uptade he just made impossible to continue playing it?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah I have the same issue with both options. Maybe PHWAMM instead of putting an image that warns of the end of the uptade he just made impossible to continue playing it?
I guess he just missed a command at the end of the said scene.
In all other scenes is the husband present and when you have husband-scenes disabled, the update should end there.

D

Deleted member 1439211

I guess he just missed a command at the end of the said scene.
In all other scenes is the husband present and when you have husband-scenes disabled, the update should end there.
That's what I initially thought given that at this point there's only 1 image left to unlock in the gallery.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

In the next version, Merry has a very long day at work, and Ed received a wired solution for his work problems.
Last week i worked on a scene with Merry at the coffee shop, and next week i will start working on the big scene of the release (should be quite a few renders).

I have managed to start working on the next version recently, and the first scene involves Merry on the subway.
The next chapter will build on Ed's work problems and what he can do about them.

A reminder, next week i will release a short comics(no text), it will contain our loving couple, but this is no way related to the main game.

Please feel free to contact me (here or on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

In the next version, Merry has a very long day at work, and Ed received a wired solution for his work problems.
Last week i worked on a scene with Merry at the coffee shop, and next week i will start working on the big scene of the release (should be quite a few renders).

I have managed to start working on the next version recently, and the first scene involves Merry on the subway.
The next chapter will build on Ed's work problems and what he can do about them.

A reminder, next week i will release a short comics(no text), it will contain our loving couple, but this is no way related to the main game.

Please feel free to contact me (here or on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
It must be assumed that especially zealous admirers will wait soon for separate versions for each hour of family life with a per minute illustration of all their current emotions...

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

Yesterday i released "The wall" comics to Tier 4 contributors.

In the next version, Merry is starting to feel her urges boiling up to the surface, is ignoring them a good idea anymore?
At the same time, Ed is been confronted with his own desires.

Last week i worked on a big scene involving Merry at work.
This version should behavior on Merry scenes than the last few releases (without neglecting Ed completely)

Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

Yesterday i released "The wall" comics to Tier 4 contributors.

In the next version, Merry is starting to feel her urges boiling up to the surface, is ignoring them a good idea anymore?
At the same time, Ed is been confronted with his own desires.

Last week i worked on a big scene involving Merry at work.
This version should behavior on Merry scenes than the last few releases (without neglecting Ed completely)

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes