3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

• Did you know? If you to PHWAMM, you’ll immediately get access to as many as 377 more patron-only posts.

Hey guys,

Yesterday i released "The wall" comics to Tier 4 contributors.

In the next version, Merry is starting to feel her urges boiling up to the surface, is ignoring them a good idea anymore?
    At the same time, Ed is been confronted with his own desires.

Last week i worked on a big scene involving Merry at work.
    This version should behavior on Merry scenes than the last few releases (without neglecting Ed completely)

Please feel free to contact me (here or on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
    Have a good week, PHWAMM
    Hey guys,

Yesterday i released "The wall" comi

Hey guys,

In the next version, Merry has a very long day at work, and Ed received a wired solution for his work problems.
Last week i worked on a scene with Merry at the coffee shop, and next week i will start working on the big scene of the release (should be quite a few renders).

I have managed to start working on the next version recently, and the first scene involves Merry on the subway.
The next chapter will build on Ed's work problems and what he can do about them.

A reminder, next week i will release a short comics(no text), it will contain our loving couple, but this is no way related to the main game.

Please feel free to contact me (here or on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
3 Likes

conho

Jan 7, 2019

Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.13a - Public
Hey guys,

This is the Public release of version 0.0.13a.

Scene routes\branches\options:.
Home, Monday\Morning - 2 routes
Ed's office, Monday\Midday - 2 routes(some additional variation depending on the action selected in Ed's photoshoot task)
Restaurant, Monday\Evening - 2 routes

Release notes:
- 287 new renders.
- version is compressed.
- added 7 new scenes to the gallery.
- unfortunately no proofreading on this chapter, i will try to add a proofread version at a later date.

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018
the wall 1_0.png

Hey guys,

I am happy to release "The Wall" comics (not text) to Tier 3 contributors.

It contains the couple from the main game, but it is not related to the game in any way.
Hopefully, it will help you guys pass the time until the next release of Project Hot Wife.

Download Link:

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
im confused by the stats on this game, whats the best ways to get the most out of cheating route?
theres been a couple of incidence where it says cheat/share route is to high to select an option such as when merry gets pulled over by adam the police officer and she is on the phone and it wouldnt let me choose the 2 hanging up the phone options.

fbass

May 18, 2017
im confused by the stats on this game, whats the best ways to get the most out of cheating route?
theres been a couple of incidence where it says cheat/share route is to high to select an option such as when merry gets pulled over by adam the police officer and she is on the phone and it wouldnt let me choose the 2 hanging up the phone options.
I don't understand the stats either, I use the cheat to get the scenes I want

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

Yesterday i released "The wall" comics to Tier 3 contributors.

In the next version, Ed is presented with a solution to his work problems, but they might not be what he was hoping for.
At the same time, Merry is also concerned about the money situation.

This past week i was working on the first Ed scenes of the release.
Next week it will be Merry at home.

During next week i will post both polls.

Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

Yesterday i released "The wall" comics to Tier 3 contributors.

In the next version, Ed is presented with a solution to his work problems, but they might not be what he was hoping for.
At the same time, Merry is also concerned about the money situation.

This past week i was working on the first Ed scenes of the release.
Next week it will be Merry at home.

During next week i will post both polls.

Have a good week, PHWAMM

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

Yesterday i released "The wall" comics to Tier 2 contributors.

In the next version, Merry finds out her misleading behavior has an effect on the people around her, and now she has to handle the consequences.
Meanwhile, Ed is faced with disturbing sight, how will he react?

Last week i finished working on a scene involving Merry and her therapist.

Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

Yesterday i released "The wall" comics to Tier 2 contributors.

In the next version, Merry finds out her misleading behavior has an effect on the people around her, and now she has to handle the consequences.
Meanwhile, Ed is faced with disturbing sight, how will he react?

Last week i finished working on a scene involving Merry and her therapist.

Have a good week, PHWAMM

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes