3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Dev definitely has their own vision for this game, choices don't really seem to matter in a sense that the wife is very easily manipulated by that blonde chick, regardless if hubby is fully onboard with it or not. Husband choices only seem to make her feel a "little" guilty about the screwing around or not, but I agree with other posts...get on with it already, let the MILF loose. We all know she's Anne 2.0 from AC, just taking a lot longer to get there.
Also, I don't see how this ends anywhere but the MILF being a whore for the blonde and her company, and hubby getting a divorce. To my mind, the blonde is doing everything possible to drive a wedge in the marriage, to get them separated and add a new whore to her company's harem.
I fully agree but I think the Mistress want's to play with her herself first. And you have to agree she will ern some serious money to whore her out with such body. These games are so predictable. It's just a matter of time before the MILF will stop her hypocrisy (just like in "Lily from the Valley") and not feeling guilty but go full throttles with her female pimp LMAO .

Reactions: ant007

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Holy. Fuck. Completely agree.
Seriously, for a game nearly 2 GB in size, with as many renders and as many distinct scenes and chapters, how the fuck has the wife still not fucked anyone that's not her husband? If I want her going down the sharing/cheating route, I want to see her fucking people, not just continually doing random shit/teasing people that are thirsting for her. The number of characters just continue to grow and grow, and yet the wife makes very little progress with any of them, it's so frustrating. Just let me turn her into a nympho already, Jesus fuck.
Just you wait until her female pimp (who wants to fuck her so bad too) has pulled some more strings making the MILF and husband dance for her like the puppets that they are. Such hypocrisy when you know she drool over every dick she sees. She wont have any trouble getting customer with that body though. She is slowly but surely turning into a slut and a whore (in that order) and her hubby is going to turn into a cuck (he's a pussy) LMAO

May 19, 2020
Just you wait until her female pimp (who wants to fuck her so bad too) has pulled some more strings making the MILF and husband dance for her like the puppets that they are. Such hypocrisy when you know she drool over every dick she sees. She wont have any trouble getting customer with that body though. She is slowly but surely turning into a slut and a whore (in that order) and her hubby is going to turn into a cuck (he's a pussy) LMAO
That's what I want to see, to be fair I'm pleasantly surprised with how much progress the wife made towards being more open and the husband made towards being a cuck in this update lol. It's just dragged on sooooo long already, I'm impatient. I get that she's not going to just bend over and let anybody fuck her immediately, that's not very realistic since she and her hubby seem to have a good relationship going into this... but I wanna see her whore herself out lmfao

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think this game's story is getting ridiculous. That female researcher is more like using the couple for her own fetish than for a research work. the guy behaves as clueless, and weak, the woman is called hot wife, but she hadn't have sex with anyone for like 2 years now. why suddenly a black guy lives in their home? It doesn't make any sense he lives with them that far. The only explanation is developer might use him for sexual scenes.

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
This seems to be impossible to stay on the cheat route despite numerous play throughs I always get to a point where it stays cheat/share rate is too low.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hello, quick doubt: how do you guys create these game gifs bellow your signatures? Thanks in advance for the help.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
PHWAMM, dude, our favourite blondie NEEDS to be properly and thoroughly fucked. Come on.
dream on and come back in two years maybe she gives a guy a boobjob then ;) :cool:
go a few pages back when the dev whines about COMPLAINS about 16 updates without nothing and then think for yourself when the time comes that merry finally bangs the guys how she should be doing it a dozen of updates earlier. ;)

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
I can only say one thing, I'm disappointed, version 0.17 is not very interesting and rather short, if in the next version there will be no development of events and at least no normal sex scenes(not with her husband:unsure:), then I see no reason to play this game further!!! 0__2_[1].png

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
Ah yes how satisfying. I dont remember how many months ago. I criticized the game for being boring and having a lot of pictures for no reason. And it would have been better if it was rpg since so many pictures are WASTING his time. But nope everyone got mad at me, look now how many people are mad. SHAME this milf model wife has only being wasted.

Reactions: Dopplyn
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes