3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
I can only say one thing, I'm disappointed, version 0.17 is not very interesting and rather short, if in the next version there will be no development of events and at least no normal sex scenes(not with her husband:unsure:), then I see no reason to play this game further!!! View attachment 693458
This game is 0.0.00 and at 0.0.17% complete.
Which means 1/10th of 1% totally done.
You dont play other games at 0.17 because they just started. That's where this game is now.
It (0.0.00) also means there are 10,000 updates for the whole game. Yeah.
So with 0.0.17% done, stop saying nothing is happening

Reactions: .Septic.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
for the details and the work done it does not seem to me incopleto guys. notice that progress details, dialogues and more?

Reactions: andjor0

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
This game is 0.0.00 and at 0.0.17% complete.
Which means 1/10th of 1% totally done.
You dont play other games at 0.17 because they just started. That's where this game is now.
It (0.0.00) also means there are 10,000 updates for the whole game. Yeah.
So with 0.0.17% done, stop saying nothing is happening
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Wife: "It's 102 degrees in this house."
Husband: "Yes wife, it is, let's have sex again."
Wife: "Okay dear husband, of whom I'm entirely loyal to."

• Haha
Reactions: stickitinher22

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Its not that only, it has just so many characters for no reason. Not to mention half of them are unnatractive men, like her supposedly son's friend.
Nohomo but what other male in this game looks better than the sons friend :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm: please I beg you to fill me in maybe theres something I've missed you know after have been playing this game on its 1st day to f95zone so please I beg of you to tell me who looks better than son's friend nohomo I seriously wanna hear your opinion with these ugly ass characters in this game, even the women are buttface :eek: :WeSmart: I get it now why you find sons friend to be ugly when in my opinion him and Mary are the only attractive characters in the game, while all others get a 5 and under while he gets a 7 and Mary is an 8 as far as attraction goes if he was a real person I'd feel a lil insecure of him having too many interactions with Mary well that is if he had a different personality as well not this weak pansy pervert he's portrayed as. But all the other males I wouldn't even think twice that I have to worry about because there's no way in hell a girl I'm dating would find any of them attractive not in the slightest. I'm well aware of the type of man a woman I'm dating finds attractive and the sons friend would be the only one out of these old, weird looking, out of shape crusty old perverted men's :sick: in this games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Superior24135

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
Nohomo but what other male in this game looks better than the sons friend :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm: please I beg you to fill me in maybe theres something I've missed you know after have been playing this game on its 1st day to f95zone so please I beg of you to tell me who looks better than son's friend nohomo I seriously wanna hear your opinion with these ugly ass characters in this game, even the women are buttface :eek: :WeSmart: I get it now why you find sons friend to be ugly when in my opinion him and Mary are the only attractive characters in the game, while all others get a 5 and under while he gets a 7 and Mary is an 8 as far as attraction goes if he was a real person I'd feel a lil insecure of him having too many interactions with Mary well that is if he had a different personality as well not this weak pansy pervert he's portrayed as. But all the other males I wouldn't even think twice that I have to worry about because there's no way in hell a girl I'm dating would find any of them attractive not in the slightest. I'm well aware of the type of man a woman I'm dating finds attractive and the sons friend would be the only one out of these old, weird looking, out of shape crusty old perverted men's :sick: in this games.
You forgot the guy she was with the interogation room? Or about the young man who helped with their move? Its obvious you nitpicking here. Son's friend isnt attractive at all, in fact he doesnt seem like younger than her he seems older or at least the same with her. Seriously either you have fetish (you know what I am talking about?) OR you didnt played the game at all.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
What about these guys? Do they look ugly and unatractive? Stop with your horseshit liar. Seriously her husband is more attractive than that son's friend, in fact he looks YOUNGER than that son's friend.

Damack

Jun 21, 2020
Is there a way to remove the black bar on the dialog.. On my phone it blocks 80% of thr good stuff lol

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The problem is that since a few updates i keep getting gray choices saying that "cheat/share route is too high" so i can't pick those choices. Which i suppose makes me lose some nice cheating scenes. Any idea if that is normal or.. do i have to play the game again and select things so that the cheat/share route stays low? In my understanding i thought that if i collect cheating points i will get to see more cheating/sharing scenes. But it seems to be the opposite! I don't get the logic of this.

The game has a gallery and i can see a lot of unlocked scenes there. Probably exactly those cheating/sharing scenes that I keep missing. Unfortunately the gallery mod does not have a way to unlock all scenes, shows only those you played. And a "cheat" mod where you can change the stats doesn't exist.

Since I see many people complaining about the slow development in this game, I wonder if not THIS is the cause! Cheating/sharing scenes MAY be already in the game but if we all do as I did and try to collect cheating/sharing points hoping to see such scenes this way when in fact (for completely illogical reasons) that will in fact prevent us from seeing cheating/sharing scenes, then we will never get to see such scenes.. for the next 2 years..

Does anybody see such scenes in a playthrough where they avoided to have too many cheating/sharing points? Like for instance where i am just now in version 0017 at the doctor where the choice that Ed leaves the room is not clickable because ""cheat/share route is too high". Can anybody select that choice? And if yes, what happens?

Last edited:
Reactions: .Septic.

Damack

Jun 21, 2020
I just downloaded the latest update on my phone and ran through everything. The ending didn't change or add any more scenes. Did I miss something?

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes