3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Why do people still follow this game if they don't like teasing games? Clearly the author likes the story to be gradual and he's not gonna change so why keep being annoying about it?
Also, what do you guys think is gonna happen when she finally fucks other men? It's fucking 2d sex like every other game here, nothing more or less lmao, there's enough games that last 20 whole images before the protagonist becomes a massive hoe and fucks everybody, I'm sure you can handle a couple where tension actually builds up between the characters before they bang
People have the adventurous couple what is like this but with a MC so cuck and a wife soooo whore.. she only needs a few scenes for start to fucking random men, too annoying imho. I prefer a faithful wife that only teases a bit before fucks every dick she sees.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Damn, because so far downloading, I don't want stop downloaing.
(1.2GB/1.6GB and 2hrs left+Uploading time to mega server.. ~20-30min)

If you not mind share ThorMcBalbo ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sexy Afrodita

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
From the changelog:
"v0.18
- 611 new renders.
- version is compressed.
- added 11 new scenes to the gallery.
- The teasing continues."

:ROFLMAO:

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
People have the adventurous couple what is like this but with an MC so cuck and a wife soooo whore.. she only needs a few scenes for start tu fucking random men, to annoying imho. I prefer a faithful wife that only teases a bit before fucks every dick she sees.
I get the teasing part but, sucking cocks or masturbating other men is being faithful these days? And honestly its not even the teasing as a fetish that bothers me, I just worry how long it will take for the game to even be close to finished. The meme of "I'll come back in 2 years to play this game" seems to be more and more fitting.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I get the teasing part but, sucking cocks or masturbating other men is being faithful these days? And honestly its not even the teasing as a fetish that bothers me, I just worry how long it will take for the game to even be close to finished. The meme of "I'll come back in 2 years to play this game" seems to be more and more fitting.
For me, everything involves sexual content is cheat, tease too, but my point was for the players that complain because in this game ""only"" the wife suck cocks or HJ another men

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
K. Honest question here. The dev himself announces in the changelog, "the teasing continues!" as if we should be really happy about that. So, is teasing a fetish? I mean is the game for people who get off more from teasing than real sex scenes? ie we're not seeing a slow build up to sex scenes but the teasing is planned as the main event.

Not criticizing. It just seemed weird to me that the dev announced the continuation of teasing with such enthusiasm when I thought that is something that triggers players. Come on you tease fans, speak up. Do you even exist?

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes