3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
K. Honest question here. The dev himself announces in the changelog, "the teasing continues!" as if we should be really happy about that. So, is teasing a fetish? I mean is the game for people who get off more from teasing than real sex scenes? ie we're not seeing a slow build up to sex scenes but the teasing is planned as the main event.

Not criticizing. It just seemed weird to me that the dev announced the continuation of teasing with such enthusiasm when I thought that is something that triggers players. Come on you tease fans, speak up. Do you even exist?
yeah it's a fetish too. I don't think he plans to implement sex scenes with other men yet because it kills the curiosity, and the excitement. Now see, here everyone wants her to have sex with other men, I guess that's what he wants too. I have experienced that once the woman had sex with the guy, and if it's easy to have her, it ruins the motivation to pursue her. There should be some challenge without resorting to mind controlling or rape shit.

Reactions: pmplpm and ubermak

sovper88

Jul 24, 2019
K. Honest question here. The dev himself announces in the changelog, "the teasing continues!" as if we should be really happy about that. So, is teasing a fetish? I mean is the game for people who get off more from teasing than real sex scenes? ie we're not seeing a slow build up to sex scenes but the teasing is planned as the main event.

Not criticizing. It just seemed weird to me that the dev announced the continuation of teasing with such enthusiasm when I thought that is something that triggers players. Come on you tease fans, speak up. Do you even exist?
That was not in the developer's changelog.
It was meant as a joke by that user.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
yeah it's a fetish too. I don't think he plans to implement sex scenes with other men yet because it kills the curiosity, and the excitement. Now see, here everyone wants her to have sex with other men, I guess that's what he wants too. I have experienced that once the woman had sex with the guy, and if it's easy to have her, it ruins the motivation to pursue her. There should be some challenge without resorting to mind controlling or rape shit.
This is a general weakness of games with only one female character imo. If the player is focussed on just the one, boredom can be an issue. But, there are solutions. Different guys with different tactics and styles. And also, extending the female characters debauched journey. Passing through a series of gateways to other genres, sleep sex, drugs, bdsm, prostitution, animals, etc.

I don't agree that a girl being easy to have necessarily leads to less interest from male players. Aside from the progression I noted above, sex in relationships is a staple of RL and games. If you like the girl you'll continue to want to fuck her.

Whatever, the game seems like a blue ball generator to me. If you like that good for you. I'd like to see the Merry character freed up or in an entirely different story. The dev made a really hot render in her.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
omg 6-7h to download just 1.6GB?
Yes, these site where i download games, just give only 40-50kb/s (Free account)
some games come faster on svscomics site than here but their download links are 4-50kb/s (not mega nopy etc links)

Personally, I have 350mb/20mb

• Sad
Reactions: Volcanoid

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Decided to do an in Game WT MOD with Gallery Unlock for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.0.18

Features: In Game Walkthrough Mod with Gallery Unlocked. Choices for Hotwife Pts highlighted. Point types shown for other choices Dom/Sub, Sharing, Voyeur etc.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
WoW Thank You, you're fast (y)

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
This is a general weakness of games with only one female character imo. If the player is focussed on just the one, boredom can be an issue. But, there are solutions. Different guys with different tactics and styles. And also, extending the female characters debauched journey. Passing through a series of gateways to other genres, sleep sex, drugs, bdsm, prostitution, animals, etc.

I don't agree that a girl being easy to have necessarily leads to less interest from male players. Aside from the progression I noted above, sex in relationships is a staple of RL and games. If you like the girl you'll continue to want to fuck her.

Whatever, the game seems like a blue ball generator to me. If you like that good for you. I'd like to see the Merry character freed up or in an entirely different story. The dev made a really hot render in her.
I just played the promise and it was what I think is closest thing to best hotwife content there is, in comparison to this where we are still 0.18 with nothing

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Project Hot Wife [v0.0.18] PHWAMM

Original Size: 1.58 GB

Compressed Size: 699 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Yes, these site where i download games, just give only 40-50kb/s (Free account)
some games come faster on svscomics site than here but their download links are 4-50kb/s (not mega nopy etc links)

Personally, I have 350mb/20mb
now I get what you meant. yeah I have experienced the same thing. some people upload to such sites to earn money from each download.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Remember ppl use this too:

You can edit your stats BUT:
Be careful! take always backup your save if your edit not working or happen something odd.

Other games that site work fine(for me) but this game is diffucult set right value number.
Again, use at your own risk and at least take a backup of the saves.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, because the title "project hotwife" implies her being exclusively interested in marital sex. And only for procreation purposes.
Well, to me that title makes me think more about making ur wife someone explosive, and not giving her to all random to fuck her, so I dont see the point in ur comment.

Reactions: Ursus4321

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
one thing i notice and this will probably get took down claim trolling like they did to me about was i said about another game. Ive been following alot of the games on here for years YEARS and they still havent accomplished much other than as the DEV puts it "more teasing". Sorry and this is just my opinion but game that came out along time ago have decent updates with content but theses past few years it gone downhill because they realized it easier to just milk the system and bullshit their way through making the game and Majority end update abandoned because a: they got what they wanted out of it and fuck the fans and followers that support them or b: they just dont get enough support. Ive seen great games go down the drain because of this while others like most now thrive and its just sad :(

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
Well, to me that title makes me think more about making ur wife someone explosive, and not giving her to all random to fuck her, so I dont see the point in ur comment.
You don't see the point because you don't know what "hotwifing" is. So... look it up I guess?

Reactions: Nova1811
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes