3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Straight from Dictionary.com:

Hotwifing isn’t exactly swinging because only one partner is having extramarital sex. One of the most important aspects though is that both partners are open and trusting with each other. It only works if both partners are mutually onboard; the hotwifing arrangement often falls apart when one partner becomes uncomfortable with non-monogamy or when one partner feels pressured against their will to participate.

In some cases, there really aren’t any affairs taking place in hotwifing. For some, it’s mainly a foreplay exercise to talk through a hypothetical fantasy of infidelity.

I'm not a cuck fan at all so, I'm happy to never see that crap. Although I wouldn't mind a few group scenarios with the wife, husband and another guy/guys together (group sex). It still makes the hotwife thing work and no one is left out.

Sharing is caring :p
Choosing to highlight the exception to the rule in the end of the definition, doesn't change the definition itself. The generally accepted definition is a wife who fucks other men with her husband knowing and supporting.

If we are to get technical, this game goes beyond simple hotwifing as it offers routes where the husband disagrees and doesn't know most of the stuff. Which goes into ntr territory.

I'm not a fan of most ntr games and I wouldn't even play this if the protag was male. But I can't pretend that expecting the wife to stay faithful and exclusive in a game called "Project hotwife" makes any sense at all. If that was the intention it should be named "Project faithful wife" or something like that.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Choosing to highlight the exception to the rule in the end of the definition, doesn't change the definition itself. The generally accepted definition is a wife who fucks other men with her husband knowing and supporting.
Sure, but that exact point - "a wife who fucks other men with her husband knowing and supporting." has a more defined label "cuckolding", while hotwifing can take several different paths(cuckolding, group sex, swinging, fantasy). It's not just limited to cuckolding which I was merely pointing out here.

Last edited:

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I like that everyone is talking about the definition of « hotwife » while forgetting « project » in the title of the game. You can say that this « project » is taking to much time of course but you can’t just forget about this and ask why didn’t she fucked anyone yet if she’s an hotwife when she’s not (yet)

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
kind of disappointed with this update I worry that the creator might slow the escalation of things too much but at the moment there is a good amount of advancing the mc sexual actions

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Soory, but 70% posts are due to a topic confusion, the other game is called "Unfaithful wife". I hope I helped.

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Did this guy die in a car crash behind the scenes? I thought he was integral to this story. He's the main reason i played this game, i mean Merry is one hell of a hotwife but c'mon, we all downloaded this game for some nice blue balling action with this dude whose name I have forgotten.
CARDASAD.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Question: do i have to fuck with the husband as wife? can i controle both (hopefully primary the girl) and since there is cheating are there more characters to cheat with? i would love to cheat with the two sexy girls with maybe so older guy or something. would be nice if someone could enlighten me ^^

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Did this guy die in a car crash behind the scenes? I thought he was integral to this story. He's the main reason i played this game, i mean Merry is one hell of a hotwife but c'mon, we all downloaded this game for some nice blue balling action with this dude whose name I have forgotten.
View attachment 775389
i personally would love to play with both girls and cheat on both guys with other men who aren't mentioned in this pic. these two dudes look to average and boring for me personally ^^

Reactions: Jeromutton360

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
i personally would love to play with both girls and cheat on both guys with other men who aren't mentioned in this pic. these two dudes look to average and boring for me personally ^^
Yeah, same here. Just hinting that there's an abundance of characters the dev has already introduced at some point that could have been used for cheating. They seem to have just interacted once with them and suddenly vanished off the face of the earth.

Reactions: Pogo123

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
I agree with so many reply's on this thread... Where is this game going? You wait 3 4 5 months for an update... And then once again... a meaningless update... Still no progress... I have given the Dev one more chance to get his act together.. v0018?? Hello!!!
I HAD ENOUGH!!!!! I urge all subscribers to CANCEL your subscriptions to this DEF.. Don't be like a donkey that are lead by a carrot on a stick and keep on hoping for more! You are not getting any!!! One more IGNORE TAG for me.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes