3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Project Hot Wife [v0.0.18] [PHWAMM]
Compressed Android Port(520MB): GOFILE - MEGA

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Finaaaaaally omg.. I love u so much

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
This one was tricky, had to bust out an old version of RenPy to get the ancient code to work. :cautious:
Oh, so maybe that was the reason why no other porter did it .. I had been waiting a long time to play the game ;_; thank you <3

Ringgi

May 22, 2020
Hello anyone. Can you give me save file unlock all galery becaouse my save data always samting missing.

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
Please,
how to open a sentence like that?
First if you know how to go back a line (on the keyboard press PGUP once).
Then you need to go into the options menu and click on preferences, in there you will see 'cheat menu' where you can add love, cheat, share, dominate etc, all you need to do is look at the numbers and reverse the numbers to get the one that was currently hidden

Reactions: ant007

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
What should be the number?
So for this scene you need to add either the cheat/share route from -12 to 12, so click on the + button and go all the way to 12, then you come out, click again to the option you were at the time and it should open up the bottom bit and close the top option

As for unlocking all scenes, it's basically what I've said to do, you need to do add and remove cheat, share, hot wife etc, just look at the option you want opened and see which one it's asking you to do

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes