3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
The Female Mc is scare to sleep with another man cause she doesn't want to cheat on her husband but with women, she has no problems doing. Still cheating no matter who you sleep with

May 19, 2020
I think people calling 0.18 boring are being a little harsh, I liked the parts with the other guy at home (mainly just for jizzing on her tits lol), at the store with the peeping cashier, the Asian wife with the male protag (and I normally dislike his parts most of the time), and Gemma.

That being said, for a game that's been out for two years and is on it's 18th update, I 100% understand people's frustrations and I've become frustrated with it myself, even though I only discovered this back on 0.16 I think. It's taken her THIS LONG to feel excited by the prospect of being seen by other men. Is it going to take another two years for her to actually do anything about it? At the rate things are going, it'll be 0.25 by the time she gives another man a hand/boob/blowjob, and that's seven updates away - over a year from now. Teasing is great and all, but at some point you have to get beyond that, and I think we've been past that point. Instead, the dev keeps introducing new characters as older ones fade into the background, and while maybe in a decade or so it'll be good fun seeing Merry get fucked by the 90 different cast members, in the here and now it's just infuriating. It does seem as though the dev is drawing this out to milk as much financial support as they can from their followers, at least in my eyes.

Also, I can generally ignore the spelling errors in this game, although there have been some pretty bad ones, but this I just can't ignore: "Merry is a very butifull woman. As you are a wheare of." Just, why, and how. I'd recommend that the dev find someone to proofread their scripts that's fluent in English and can fix these mistakes, but I worry that might add on another month to every update.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I think people calling 0.18 boring are being a little harsh, I liked the parts with the other guy at home (mainly just for jizzing on her tits lol), at the store with the peeping cashier, the Asian wife with the male protag (and I normally dislike his parts most of the time), and Gemma.

That being said, for a game that's been out for two years and is on it's 18th update, I 100% understand people's frustrations and I've become frustrated with it myself, even though I only discovered this back on 0.16 I think. It's taken her THIS LONG to feel excited by the prospect of being seen by other men. Is it going to take another two years for her to actually do anything about it? At the rate things are going, it'll be 0.25 by the time she gives another man a hand/boob/blowjob, and that's seven updates away - over a year from now. Teasing is great and all, but at some point you have to get beyond that, and I think we've been past that point. Instead, the dev keeps introducing new characters as older ones fade into the background, and while maybe in a decade or so it'll be good fun seeing Merry get fucked by the 90 different cast members, in the here and now it's just infuriating. It does seem as though the dev is drawing this out to milk as much financial support as they can from their followers, at least in my eyes.

Also, I can generally ignore the spelling errors in this game, although there have been some pretty bad ones, but this I just can't ignore: "Merry is a very butifull woman. As you are a wheare of." Just, why, and how. I'd recommend that the dev find someone to proofread their scripts that's fluent in English and can fix these mistakes, but I worry that might add on another month to every update.
well i am currently proofreading the rpys for dev. he said he cant have proofread before update , only possible after a version is out proofread can be done and he can incorporate it in next update. Its not ideal but atleast something .

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Hi everyone just completed the v0.18 from the beginning .It's definitely a slowburn for people expecting ntr but i believe in year they will get their wishes fulfilled but i am not here to discuss that i just want give few tips for people who struggling to open full gallery in their playthrough . I unlocked all 134 scenes with the simple playthrough . I was thinking of making a guide or walkthrough but it really not necessary. I will tell you what i have done all the things to get all the scenes.

1.Play two different path simultaneously hot wife and good wife, thanks to renpy skip function you can easily do that with two save.
2.keep all the parameters green in one save and all red in other save( you will see the color code and what they are when you play) it will get maximum scenes in one go.
3. there will be time when some scenes will able to lock in both of you playthrough so keep checking the galley whether scene are unlocking or not mostly will unlock but if scenes in not unlocking you simply rollback and use cheat to unlock scene and than again play with save file without any risk of ruining your save. one thing good about this game is that there is no repercussion of choices you made in one scene that will affect other scenes later so with two save you can get all the scenes.

Note: don't worry about yellow colour it only required once in nurse and merry scene and after that it not used anywhere and same thing about Cheat and Brutal ntr they are just one time things that doesn't affect the game. Once again i am saying if you follow my advice you will unlock everything but you just have rollback few time and use cheat to get all scenes just make sure to make save before cheat and carry on with save after you unlocked the scene.Another thing i wanted to add if you're using walkthrough mod or Zoeys mod that your gallery will be fully unlocked and believe me you don't want that because you will not able to track whether you have unlocked the seen or not and later in game we have sort of animation effect in erotic scenes and in gallery you will not get that effect. so do one thing copy all files of mod in game folder except gallery.rpy file . Don't copy gallery.rpy file of mod this way you will keep all the gallery locked and scenes will unlock as per your plathrough and you will able to get all the hints and feature of Zoeys mod.

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Project Hot Wife [v0.0.18] [PHWAMM]
Compressed Android Port(520MB): -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes