3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
i just dont get it, there are tons of wham bam sex games without story, on this forum, yet people complain. This game stands out from other due to fact the story make sense and the corruption route is almost realistic as per real life. U dont expect nun to become a slut in few months.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
i just dont get it, there are tons of wham bam sex games without story, on this forum, yet people complain. This game stands out from other due to fact the story make sense and the corruption route is almost realistic as per real life. U dont expect nun to become a slut in few months.
Well... She goes from being ok about having a picture with a some strange man and his DICK takin together in the bathroom to her freaking out about stuff like that Few patches later if i remember correctly. ""Sorry its been over 6 months since looking at this one, i just pop in to see the same crap every UPDATE"" OH and the 3 posts above mine. It is like he had a good story going, good progression then changed the story but kept the same characters. :rolleyes::unsure:(n) Again just to keep the money coming in...

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes