3.20 star(s) 54 Votes
Jun 15, 2020
Honestly, unless the next update comes out firing on all cylinders and is filled with cheating/sex and whatever I won't be downloading any more updates. This game has just been teasing and teasing forever (kind of like a wife and a mother) but at the same time has really given us no content except nudity and husband/wife sex. Don't get me wrong, the renders and the nudity is great, the wife is well done, but the tags should just read marital sex, lesbian and teasing. Anyway I think this game has great potential and I think the author did a good job, but I'm just frustrated with the temptations and frankly find the story boring at this point.

Not trying to be mean or anything, just wanted to give my feedback.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
THis should be following just like Project Short Tails. I think they are the same Dev. Move the story along and have some Sexual trists with both Him and her. It would make in way more interesting.

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
look, a quick update, I was surprised, it always takes a long time to come out something new, I'm happy, I love this game

Reactions: gervinho

BDI

May 23, 2017
Where are the saves hidden? My save folder is empty yet in the game there are saves.

BDI

May 23, 2017
If your saves are from the previous version you wont see them in the latest versions save folder.
I never played the previous version,only this one and playing with the mod, I could not even save, I had to start a new game without the mod in order to save at all.

David Li

Sep 9, 2018
This game is just too much teasing without any real juicy action. Its like the Dev just a freaking Dick head and want money keep coming in because people just always wish the next update will have the sex activities but guys, just face the reality, THIS NEVER GONA FXXKING HAPPEN. So I quited support him on patreon straight away.

I think its time for the other suppoter get out of their sweet dream as well, Dick Dev only want money keep going in to his pocket and never furfill any thing in the game. This game not even get a point yet, we say this is a game but more like a nudity collection. I mean the only way that gona make the Dev change his attitude is to stop his money support and force him do his fxxking JOB.

BDI

May 23, 2017
The MOD may not be updated.
I now have two of these games running, one with the nod, one without and after being able to save something on the straight game, I was able to use the save in the modded game and it seems to be running fine now,but the mystery of the missing saves remains.

Jun 15, 2020
AC is called AC because of exactly what you’re talking about though. What did you expect from the game? It’s called adventurous couple, the wife is a slut it’s legitimately in the name of the game.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
If you guys remembered the last time i said give it 2 updates (October) until something happened? In a way i was correct but I'm sorely disappointed with this, I didn't think the Dev could steep so low as to further slow this out, if we look at this story you can easily see how many updates he could get if he started causing sex scenes with everyone of the people he's introduced, it could easily go on for a year or maybe under 2 at best, but what he's doing is being the same as others and slowing things to such a degree that it's negatively affecting his supporters...

I have to say if nothing serious happens (i.e BJ, TitJ, Sex with someone strongly related to her change) then I'll simply not care about supporting any longer, I just don't get the point in why they have to do this, but I'm not rewarding some one for not delivering what they promised would happen soon

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I played this game like a year ago, by now I was waiting some family content, the dev can add a lot of content if he involved the son and daughter aside all the secondary characters that are already there. But seeing the comments looks like the Dev is lost or something. Is a shame because the game had future.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes