3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
uhhh game got updated! but i guess its still the same boring mess with only a few male options and all look totally average and young with nearly no action involved beside a bit with the boring ass husband. meh

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
Project Hot Wife [v0.0.19] PHWAMM

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.75 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 836 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 819 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Can someone put these links on NOPY? Greatly appreciated!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey Guys I'm not doing this Walkthrough Mod anymore, but there's still Zoey Raven's Walkthrough Mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Hey Guys i made two Project Hot Wife Walkthrough Mods, both mods shows points for choices that gained them and the other one remove all requirements, so you can see all the scenes.

Install: PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "ProjectHotWife-0.0.19-pc" folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Primal Instinct" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Walkthrough Mod: MEGA -
Walkthrough Mod No Req: MEGA -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
MEGA and Patreon downloads show that the download has been removed, why?

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
so, you have to share your wife or she will cheat on you? wow, a keeper, not a good wife a keeper. the dev is doing a good job with this game, my blood is boiling on the choices of my wife cheating(slut) or her wanting to share(slut). so hats off to the dev.. maybe make the choices not go the same route and have them contradict each other, just a thought.

Reactions: Bangkiller
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes