3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Developer update

Hey guys,

I want to update you about the future releases of our game.

Due to some urgent personal issues that have suffered lately, i will have to reduce my game developing hours substantially for the foreseeable future,

And since i am the sole developer that means much slower releases.

This game is very important for me, and I am not going to stop developing it regardless of whatever comes next, but at the same time, i can't set a date for the next releases.

I wanted to inform you about this new development so each of you can take any action you see fit.

Thank you very much for your support, PHWAMM

That's what his post says

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Developer update

Hey guys,

Due to some urgent personal issues that have suffered lately, i will have to reduce my game developing hours substantially for the foreseeable future,

This game is very important for me, and I am not going to stop developing it regardless of whatever comes next, but at the same time, i can't set a date for the next releases.

I wanted to inform you about this new development so each of you can take any action you see fit.

thanks man.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
Developer update

Hey guys,

Take care

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Meh... Don't want to be an @@$#@!, but it's not a great loss. Whether we waited for one or two months, the story wasn't moving in a positive way. There's a limit to tease... I could say the same thing for AWAM, but well, the latter has great story which covers up for it's lack of action.
The difference between this game and AWAM is only in the support received, AWAM have great incoming and the dev has interest in slowdown, this game have a very small support so it is more difficult for the dev to keep focusing on the development, potentially this game have a great story, slow burn ( But still less than 3 years and half of AWAM) and i believe that, if this dev keep working on it, we will have some real actions soon but sadly it will be abandoned soon.

• Love
Reactions: supernova874

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
JokerLeader Do you an idea why dev's custom code cause this?
1611962122410.png
Code:
   Ch14.rpy - line 1873

$ scna ("s 51_8_39_a1_",0.50)

SB2 "plus the way she slowly uncrossed her legs"
    SB2 "was unbelievably sexy"
    W "oh really?"
    W "so you are a leg guy"
    SB2 "not only"
    SB2 "but I can appreciate beauty in all its forms"
In utils.rpy he defined his own slideshow as placeholder for animation, but his code seems not to work on my Linux system.

From the log file I see that he use an old version of Ren'Py (v7.0.0.196) as well. Trying to start a new game with Ren'Py SDK v7.3.5 and v7.4.1 failed miserably. :LOL:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 122, in script
T "the game will mostly be in the Wn's perspective (female protagonist)"
File "game/script.rpy", line 122, in script
T "the game will mostly be in the Wn's perspective (female protagonist)"
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 134, in _default_empty_window
store.narrator.empty_window()
Exception: The displayable with id 'what' was not given the exact contents of the what variable given to the say screen.

Last edited:

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
The difference between this game and AWAM is only in the support received, AWAM have great incoming and the dev has interest in slowdown, this game have a very small support so it is more difficult for the dev to keep focusing on the development, potentially this game have a great story, slow burn ( But still less than 3 years and half of AWAM) and i believe that, if this dev keep working on it, we will have some real actions soon but sadly it will be abandoned soon.
his mistake was that he thought it was like AWAM, teasing for almost 3 years, if he had committed to giving gameplay he would have more than $ 2000 but because of the eternal teasing it is no more than $ 400

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
No update on patreon or discord since Nov . I think this game will be abandoned soon.
For me there really wasn't any real update since the game came out a couple of years ago....
The couple never went any further then screwing each other, and after all these years... so for me personally it doesn't really bother me if it gets abandoned, except that I will miss her tan lines.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Developer update 2
Hi All,

It's been a while since i last been online here.
The last few months have been quite difficult (and it's still an ongoing issue).
In addition to what i have mentioned before, i also lost my entire system that includes all the data and designs (characters and locations).
I have been spending a lot of time trying to recreate them so i haven't been able to do a lot of progress (since time is a big issue now).
Some of my characters are relatively complex to recreate (especially Merry, i still haven't finished her) and i can't create everything i want until it's finished.
I might just create a small story in the meantime, so i feel like actually doing something.
I don't want to declare anything at this time because it doesn't always go according to plans.
I will inform you once i know more, and i just want to thank you for believing in me, it really means a lot.

Thanks, PHWAMM

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes