3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Developer update 2
Hi All,

It's been a while since i last been online here.
The last few months have been quite difficult (and it's still an ongoing issue).
In addition to what i have mentioned before, i also lost my entire system that includes all the data and designs (characters and locations).
I have been spending a lot of time trying to recreate them so i haven't been able to do a lot of progress (since time is a big issue now).
Some of my characters are relatively complex to recreate (especially Merry, i still haven't finished her) and i can't create everything i want until it's finished.
I might just create a small story in the meantime, so i feel like actually doing something.
I don't want to declare anything at this time because it doesn't always go according to plans.
I will inform you once i know more, and i just want to thank you for believing in me, it really means a lot.

Thanks, PHWAMM
thank you for update. Hope dev get his issues fixed.

Reactions: ant007

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
I hope PHWAMM can get past their personal problems...it's gutting when something happens that pulls their life in a whole different direction...so a speedy recovery or i hope they figure out what's next sooner rather than later.

As for the delay's well that's to be expected and i don't want to see anyone comment about hurry up etc, it's not nice for that, I do hope PHWAMM has halted his patreon though, especially if little to no work is done, it seems appropriate to do.

Little worried he has lost all that work...I hope in the next few months something could be released but in all honesty could be longer.

Just know that maybe next update their could be a small scene involving another hand or maybe the beginning or a BJ or Titj and then it ends, but nothing like intercourse right now, that's maybe 3 updates away at least...knowing his teasing is slow as shit.

Anyway feel free to comment your views on this as nothing else is going on lol

Laters

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes