3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
This game is perfect, it has a story, and the wife doesn't come around fucking anyone for nothing, that's why I liked it so much, it reminds me of the game wife and mother, due to the well elaborated story, not to mention that the protagonist is the hottest I've ever seen in all games, a pity not to be used by the developer, he has a gem in his hand with this magnificent game, I hope you don't give up and bring content as soon as possible, my wallet awaits you haha

by far my favorite game, sorry that I have to jerk off with the same images 2 years ago :(

sorry for english errors, it is not my native language. :FacePalm:

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Decided to do an in Game WT MOD with Gallery Unlock for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.0.19

Features: In Game Walkthrough Mod with Gallery Unlocked. Choices for Hotwife Pts highlighted. Point types shown for other choices Dom/Sub, Sharing, Voyeur etc.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I keep on getting this error whenever I go to try to open up the game after installing ur mod in the game's, Project HotWife/game folder.,
N then it just closes me out immediately right after it shows me the error n doesn't even take me to the game's main menu screen!!???

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I keep on getting this error whenever I go to try to open up the game after installing ur mod in the game's, Project HotWife/game folder.,
N then it just closes me out immediately right after it shows me the error n doesn't even take me to the game's main menu screen!!???
I didn't touch that part of the code and this version of the mod has been out for a LONG time and I haven't heard any other complaints, my best advice is to try unzipping a fresh copy of the game, if that doesn't work redownload it, and it that doesn't work I don't know, but there's been thousands of people use the mod to this point who haven't had any problems.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
No trouble here, works fine.
Maybe a corrupted download?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Its now onhold even before the Project Cold Wife become HOT, atleast DEV should have let the wife have some hot moments aside from the husband before abandoning it. Now I feel sorry for all of this game's supporter and for all the wait

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I don't really understand all the fuss about this game being 'cold' instead of 'hot'. I agree there is little to no 'action' between her and other guys, but there is between her and her husband. So maybe the rest is only teasing, and it is on the edge of constant blue-balling, but the overall story is nice, as are the situations the Dev has created and shown.

And dont forget that the Dev DID make 3 comics and shared for free, with ALL the desired action of a hotwife/cheating wife/cuckold whatever action you were looking for...

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

It's been a while since i last updated you guys.
After a long time of rebuilding both my system and my environment, I have finally got back to square one.
Although my personal issues still persist and my allotted time has not improved, i am still working on the next release.
Not sure about time frames at this point but i will publish a few preview pics next week (i have partly finished a few scenes).

As you can see i am not as responsive as before, i usually only go online to check messages on the weekend.
But i will make an emphasis to post more than i have in recent months.

Thank you all very much, your ongoing support, it gave me the energy i needed these past few months, it really helped me to not just give up and quit.
I will post a few "extra" 4K images in a few minutes to everyone.

Thanks again, PHWAMM.
Hey guys,

After a long time of rebuilding both my system and my environment, I have finally got back to square one.
Although my personal issues still persist and my allotted time has not improved, i am still working on the next release.
Not sure about time frames at this point but i will publish a few preview pics next week (i have partly finished a few scenes).

As you can see i am not as responsive as before, i usually only go online to check messages on the weekend.

Thank you all very much, your ongoing support, it gave me the energy i needed these past few months, it really helped me to not just give up and quit.

Thanks again, PHWAMM.

Hey guys

Here are some 4K images, letting us know Merry is rebuild and is here again.

As always, i want to thank you for supporting me.
I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM
1622917116546.png
1622917158128.png
1622917189671.png

Maconhas

May 7, 2018

Hey guys,

Thanks again, PHWAMM.
Hey guys,

Thanks again, PHWAMM.

Hey guys

I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM
View attachment 1231297
View attachment 1231298
View attachment 1231299
The hottest protagonist of f95zone :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017

Hey guys,

Thanks again, PHWAMM.
Hey guys,

Thanks again, PHWAMM.

Hey guys

I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM
View attachment 1231297
View attachment 1231298
View attachment 1231299
Very, very, very good news! Thanks for sharing!

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Hey guys,

Thanks again, PHWAMM.
Hey guys,

Thanks again, PHWAMM.

Hey guys

I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM
View attachment 1231297
View attachment 1231298
View attachment 1231299
any new update? thanks in advance.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes