3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Hey guys,

I have been working diligently on the game, and even though everything progresses much slower now, i can at least see everything going in the right direction.

I have pretty much created the baseline for most if not all of the scenes, and currently, i have finished rendering about half of the next chapter's images.

My goal is to try to release a version at the end of next month, i am still not sure if i can make it or not, but that's the aim.

Thanks for your support, PHWAMM.
=======================================

S 60_2_3 home bedroom.png S 60_3_3 wife boss office.png S 60_5_5 home.png S 60_6_8 home 1 living room.png S 61_4_4 movie set 1.png S 61_7_5 restaurant 3.png

Hey guys,

This are the current preview images i have, I will add images to this post periodically.

Thank you very much for your support, PHWAMM

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020

Hey guys,

I have been working diligently on the game, and even though everything progresses much slower now, i can at least see everything going in the right direction.

I have pretty much created the baseline for most if not all of the scenes, and currently, i have finished rendering about half of the next chapter's images.

My goal is to try to release a version at the end of next month, i am still not sure if i can make it or not, but that's the aim.

View attachment 1291949 View attachment 1291950 View attachment 1291951 View attachment 1291952 View attachment 1291954 View attachment 1291955

Hey guys,

This are the current preview images i have, I will add images to this post periodically.

end of next month:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:in fact it is not funny:cry:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Hey guys,

View attachment 1291949 View attachment 1291950 View attachment 1291951 View attachment 1291952 View attachment 1291954 View attachment 1291955

Hey guys,

Thank you for those teaser pics, would you believe theirs a dev of a popular wife game that will throw a shit fit and ban people if they release his teaser pic that comes out once every 6 months, most devs like you get it. you have to promote your game and get people interested by releasing a few teaser pics, it would be like a major hollywood movie coming out and they wont release a trailer for their movie.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Thank you for those teaser pics, would you believe theirs a dev of a popular wife game that will throw a shit fit and ban people if they release his teaser pic that comes out once every 6 months, most devs like you get it. you have to promote your game and get people interested by releasing a few teaser pics, it would be like a major hollywood movie coming out and they wont release a trailer for their movie.
I know you are talking about AWAM. But that dev, if I am not wrong was throwing a fit about release of latest build i think, not about game teasers.
I will differ on one point, I am NOT THE DEV OF THIS GAME. I am developing The Legends Of The Goblin. Project hotwife is one of the few games I played very earlier and like to keep myself engaged with it.

Reactions: ubermak

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing! CAn't wait!

Reactions: asplly97

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I know you are talking about AWAM. But that dev, if I am not wrong was throwing a fit about release of latest build i think, not about game teasers.
I will differ on one point, I am NOT THE DEV OF THIS GAME. I am developing The Legends Of The Goblin. Project hotwife is one of the few games I played very earlier and like to keep myself engaged with it.
Actually it was the teaser pic, if you go there AWAM thread you’ll see what I’m talking about, Patreons are scared to death from being bullied by dev blocking and holding update hostage to people that bought premiere subscriptions on day it came out to punish them. He’s also doing something else that’s illegal and would get him banned from Patreon. He’s selling a clean version of his game with no incest or shota on his Patreon called decisions of life, where his uncensored game is on his private website and he has to send you the download link personally to your email

Reactions: ant007 and asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Actually it was the teaser pic, if you go there AWAM thread you’ll see what I’m talking about, Patreons are scared to death from being bullied by dev blocking and holding update hostage to people that bought premiere subscriptions on day it came out to punish them. He’s also doing something else that’s illegal and would get him banned from Patreon. He’s selling a clean version of his game with no incest or shota on his Patreon called decisions of life, where his uncensored game is on his private website and he has to send you the download link personally to your email
Wow !! Thanks for the info. Guess I didn't read much that thread. Didn't know these things .Just saw a couple of posts. Morever, I am waiting when actual sex in it:p, which might take 8-10 years more.

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
I think I speak for all those who don't comment on this as really good news!! even though the timing is far away, a release date is something special considering the last update + his daily struggles in life :( if he sees this, i hope you continue to go from strength to strength and come back to some normality.

I do have some concerns as well;

Following the last update I did say that we would see at this HJ, Titjob, Maybe and stressing BJ (even though it was time for her more close 'friends'), so where does this latest update go from here? will we see the continuation of her doing these things more frequently or will this be another blue balls update or some serious teasing like the update before when she was stuck in the elevator?
I hope this update, 1 because it's been a long time since last (no blame just stating a fact) 2 there's really no more reason for merry to tease now (apart from 'new' people she meets), so there's got to be either Kissing/Groping, Fingering, Licking the tip before the end of the update ;) lol as I'm sure we won't get the full BJ scene

Let me now your thoughts on this and where i went wrong lol

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
She needs another scene alone with that mover dude, the one that she was bouncing up and down on his lap in the car while hubby was driving. Also what’s going to happen with her cam shows, will they get more daring? Also looks like something is happening at the restaurant again in this update,
whatever happened to the flasher she saw on the subway with the mask? Hope we get these answers soon
And the office intern she was training and the guy taking risky pics for her in the office and her best friend with boyfriend all in the same bed together, need to see more of them

Idoiaboom

Aug 14, 2019
I'm talking about the dev, he said he lost all his progress.
:unsure:A new starting point, taking into account the history until the last updates: could it be a solution? :cry:It is a worthwhile VN and it is a pity that it is forgotten.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes