3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I seem to remember little 'hot wife' action the last time I played this (except with her husband). Has that changed at all? Has she had sex with anyone else yet?
I just checked the gallery, and if it's representative then there still isn't a single hotwife sex scene, but I can't guarantee that it's accurate. If I don't hear otherwise I'll wait for the next update.

PHWAMM has stated that he wants it to be a slow burn story. That he already has the story finished. If that's the case then this is just his interpretation of slow burn. It seems like he burned himself out first though. I hope he sticks around this time and finishes it.

Reactions: clowns234

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
For those wondering, these are the Naughty scenes present with merry in latest update,
(This is on cheat route)
- sex with husband
- blowjob to stranger unkownigly
- plays with dildo solo

As for teasing related,
- merry watched a couple having sex
- merry's boss feels her ass
- small tease scene with office boy
- merry massages a girl breast
- emily and gf of the kid staying at home teases ED
- ed gets to see a hot movie star

Overall the content was good and Merry is loosing up.

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
Wow played almost 2 hours while skipping 99% of the text.
Just 1 forced BJ
some lesbian scenes
1 kiss on the lips (no tongue) to a guy for a few secs out of pity
some humping through cloths.

Biggest slow burn game ever.

I mean I like it when it piles up but this is insane/nuts.

Reactions: Amfunny

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I gave in to curiosity and gave it another shot... Man, after so much, soooo much time, how in the world can some ppl who've been playing this since the very first version say that this is a good update? At this point, I have more hope in AWAM than this one.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
For those wondering, these are the Naughty scenes present with merry in latest update,
(This is on cheat route)
- sex with husband
- blowjob to stranger unkownigly
- plays with dildo solo

As for teasing related,
- merry watched a couple having sex
- merry's boss feels her ass
- small tease scene with office boy
- merry massages a girl breast
- emily and gf of the kid staying at home teases ED
- ed gets to see a hot movie star

Overall the content was good and Merry is loosing up.
I'm not sure I agree it's loosening up. It's the same old.

I had a talk with the dev 1 or 2 years ago. Told him that doing things slow can be good, but a lot of people are going to be disappointed if he makes it more than 99% scenes leading up to when the hotwife sex starts happening and then less than 1% actual hotwifing before ending it.

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
I focus on this game for more than 1 year, and until 0.20 the wife still doesn't have any sex with others. I think the word "hotwife" isn't appropriate for this game.

A hotwife is a married woman who has sexual relationships outside of her marriage, with the full knowledge and consent of her husband, who himself doesn’t have affairs.

Reactions: clowns234

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I wish the site had awards we could grant to a game. This one would get one in the shape of a concrete block crushing a penis. Easily one of the top two or three in the cock-block category. :rolleyes:

Reactions: fbass

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Yea this is one dev i can say hasn't gotten any better graphic and animation wise at all since day one.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes