3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
For those wondering, these are the Naughty scenes present with merry in latest update,
(This is on cheat route)
- sex with husband
- blowjob to stranger unkownigly
- plays with dildo solo

As for teasing related,
- merry watched a couple having sex
- merry's boss feels her ass
- small tease scene with office boy
- merry massages a girl breast
- emily and gf of the kid staying at home teases ED
- ed gets to see a hot movie star

Overall the content was good and Merry is loosing up.
I liked that update, but I’m really sick of the hubby, wish she could go out on her own & move in with Gemma or Ben. Really liked that bj in that dark restaurant to the stranger (who she thought was her hubby) but then getting turned on in the ride home & secretly fingering herself over that strangers bj, it’s finally moving along now, no turning back or slowing down now

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, this is getting just plain silly. She is supposed to be opening up, yet she is getting more prudish at times. The Engrish has kinda kept me in it because of just how terrible it is at times but the DUI story combined with this...

screenshot0025.png

...what was that car, a fucking Bugatti that cost 210 grand to fix a 5" deep dent?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The game still cycles thru the same stuff over and over (some wanking cum on the wife, teasing and that's it) - and you still run into a set path with no choices left. Everything is greyed out and you have only one choice to click on.

On top of that, there are no other improvements like better renders, lighting, framing ... you name it. Its the same game since the start and nothing changes.

David Li

Sep 9, 2018
The maker of this game got no balls to even take a look at people's feedback, making a game with profit suppose to take people's advise....Hes a dick head that got no imagination of what so ever and the freaking rubbish game that only teasing for nothing. What the fuck is this....a joke is even compliment for this crap.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, I can put up with bad Engrish, even the wishy washy way the MCs go back and forth. What I cannot put up with is bullshit like the FMC going the "take her place" with a couple of basically rapists, when all she had to do was get the bouncer in the bar or threaten to call the cops she just left behind. The scene below...

screenshot0035.png

...terrible writing characters that stupid. Delete game, make room for better content like the Atari 2600 ET game.

• Angry
Reactions: Maconhas

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
This game has been around as long as AWAM and many others that are now on sequels to their games. There are new devs with better quality and animation (espcially the dicks on here LMAO). Nothing has improved in the slightest and after three years of teasing she is getting more conservative WHAT A JOKE. You really trying to milk it huh?!:mad:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Man i tell you this wife sure doesnt know how to suck barely putting her mouth over the tip for a sec. Not really a bj at all lmao

Reactions: anneh

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
i gotta ask. Does the wife corrupt enough to cheat on the husband or not ? Or does the husband cheat on the wife?

Reactions: anneh
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes