3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Yea this is one dev i can say hasn't gotten any better graphic and animation wise at all since day one.
Calling this 'project hot wife' is wildly inaccurate. It should be called project weird boob physics or boob slider extreme!
Joining the 4h club? This game gets you, the rest of us, not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Calling this 'project hot wife' is wildly inaccurate. It should be called project weird boob physics or boob slider extreme!
Joining the 4h club? This game gets you, the rest of us, not so much.
I agree the title should be changed for sure and the games doesn't "get me" so don't know where you assumed by my comment that is does.o_O

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Will Merry be getting new dick before or after Sophia in AWAM? I tend to like Merry's choices at work as more likely and real life options then Sophia being the neighborhood MILF

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i have mixed feelings with this game...im on my 2nd play through now and its no better then the 1st and ive played both times entirely different choices in hopes of different outcomes ....i have a few different impressions from the game
BUT im gonna keep them back until i get an answer for my questions
i know theres a sub husband path and theres cheater wife or shared path
and is there ONLY 2 options for husband sub and assertive OR is there others that im having a hard time trying to open?
(not to sure how to best word this question)is there a balanced shared path WITHOUT husband being a sub?
or does he have to be a bitch to get pussy?
i wanna see the husband get equal amounts of pussy as his wife gets of cock
husband i dont think has what it would take to be a dom seeing watching.etc how he is,etc ..gets punched in the face and takes it dry and scene carries on as if fuck all just happened so clearly he aint a dom LOL
im ok with NOT being a dom though but on other side of the coin i dont wanna be a sub ither
just kind of frustrating having hubby points to low or wife's choices to high after how long of game play

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
A 20 chapter prologue. I don't think that's ever been done before.

CLIMAX: 'The wife suffers a tragic accident, and her natural body temperature is elevated 4 degrees. This shortens her lifespan. So for the next 5 years, she has non-stop sex with her husband before the end.'

• Haha
Reactions: numanumani

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
we dont need a WT Mod for NTR games..you need to take every oportunity to share your wife/gf with anyone and that s it.. just guesstimate and proceed.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
i have mixed feelings with this game...im on my 2nd play through now and its no better then the 1st and ive played both times entirely different choices in hopes of different outcomes ....i have a few different impressions from the game
BUT im gonna keep them back until i get an answer for my questions
i know theres a sub husband path and theres cheater wife or shared path
and is there ONLY 2 options for husband sub and assertive OR is there others that im having a hard time trying to open?
(not to sure how to best word this question)is there a balanced shared path WITHOUT husband being a sub?
or does he have to be a bitch to get pussy?
i wanna see the husband get equal amounts of pussy as his wife gets of cock
husband i dont think has what it would take to be a dom seeing watching.etc how he is,etc ..gets punched in the face and takes it dry and scene carries on as if fuck all just happened so clearly he aint a dom LOL
im ok with NOT being a dom though but on other side of the coin i dont wanna be a sub ither
just kind of frustrating having hubby points to low or wife's choices to high after how long of game play
By far the only game I've seen that has a path similar to what you describe may be Deliverance in the share route. The MC still get a lot of pussy and people seem to keep consider him an alpha. There's also The Adventurous Couple, but I think the MC is being seen as less than the others in the eyes of a lot of players and you kinda get the feeling the couple aren't gonna end well.

Feb 5, 2020
This tedious drag of a long drawn (read milking) pretence of a hotwife game which has 10% of the quality of AWAM and yet pretends to be emulating a far superior Dev and story had one saving grace: it was onhold. There is nothing new in the update apart confirmation in the most discerning amongst us that the dev is short of cash and some people have too much money/raging hormones.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
By far the only game I've seen that has a path similar to what you describe may be Deliverance in the share route. The MC still get a lot of pussy and people seem to keep consider him an alpha. There's also The Adventurous Couple, but I think the MC is being seen as less than the others in the eyes of a lot of players and you kinda get the feeling the couple aren't gonna end well.
ironic thing is ive never been into the share thing or the cheating wife....im the exact opposite ...i like DOING the cheating and cucking to others but not a fan of having it all done to me LOL....but man for sometime now theres been absolutely nothing thats interested me at all in quite a while far to many female MC player games (thats fine ...just not for me is all)so with games that DO interest me being so scarce lately every now and then i jump out of my comfort zone and try something new sometimes its ok
sometimes they actually turn out to be a lot better then i imagined,etc and sometimes they are just BUNK
but ither way its always better then nothing
although i played THIS game 2 times and made different choices in each game somehow although the points,etc and traits were
different the game play was almost 100% the same except for my 2nd play wife says should i include ed FINALLY this time i got selected BUT then thats it for this version.....SOOOO needless to say this is one of them games (although really not my cup of tea)
has somehow got me wanting and waiting to see what happens next so im looking forward to playing the next update for that reason...this is a good game...some stuff i dont understand and cant get my head around thats why my post above but other then that yeah i still do like this game..enough that i wanna see where it goes LOL

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes