3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

I have started working on the next release Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.21, and the plan is to release it in December.
As for future releases of Project Short Tales, i plan to continue with additional releases but i currently don't have a time frame for it.

In a few minutes, I'll post this month's "A little extra".

Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

I have started working on the next release Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.21, and the plan is to release it in December.
As for future releases of Project Short Tales, i plan to continue with additional releases but i currently don't have a time frame for it.

In a few minutes, I'll post this month's "A little extra".

Have a good week, PHWAMM

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Decided to do an in Game WT MOD with Gallery Unlock for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.0.20

Features: In Game Walkthrough Mod with Gallery Unlocked. Choices for Hotwife Pts highlighted. Point types shown for other choices Dom/Sub, Sharing, Voyeur etc.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Is there any way possible to put in a cheat to increase/decrease points of the character in future mod releases? I'm currently playing the game in the sub path, but that leads to me being unable to make certain choices/see certain scenes, and it feels like an awful big hassle to have to replay the whole game or change values that i don't know whether it will work or not in save editors.

Would really appreciate it <33333

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is there any way possible to put in a cheat to increase/decrease points of the character in future mod releases? I'm currently playing the game in the sub path, but that leads to me being unable to make certain choices/see certain scenes, and it feels like an awful big hassle to have to replay the whole game or change values that i don't know whether it will work or not in save editors.

Would really appreciate it <33333
I don't do cheat mods, takes too long. Sorry. I'm also a game developer and I just don't have time for that sort of stuff.

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
Idk if this is happening for anyone else, but I tried downloading and playing this game, but the renpy folder is missing. I tried nopy and filesupload, but I'm having the same issue with both...

Long story short
Renpy folder missing. Can't play.

LoveBigAsses

Nov 4, 2019
View attachment 202066

Overview:
The story revolves around a couple in their 30's and what life throws at them, you will encounter there changing life style and desires. The player will portray both spouses with much heavier emphasis on the wife.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-03
Release Date: 2021-09-02
Developer: PHWAMM
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.20
Language: English
Other games: Project Short Tales
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Compressed*

Extras: Walkthough Mod - Italian Translation - Fan Sig

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 201660 View attachment 201663 View attachment 201664 View attachment 201665 View attachment 201668 View attachment 201673
Every NTR/wife game shoud have a thic woman like that

Reactions: Maconhas and anneh

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

Version Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.21 is coming along fine, and i am currently on schedule.
This version will build on Merry's latest incident, she is still conflicted but for the first time, she is not regretting what happened.
we will also see Merry and ed continue a few of the ongoing story arcs from previous releases.

Next week i will start posting some preview images,

Have a good week, PHWAMM

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Hey guys,

Version Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.21 is coming along fine, and i am currently on schedule.
This version will build on Merry's latest incident, she is still conflicted but for the first time, she is not regretting what happened.
we will also see Merry and ed continue a few of the ongoing story arcs from previous releases.

Next week i will start posting some preview images,

Have a good week, PHWAMM
Great, now the regret will last for 10 more updates before something happens

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes