3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
because the dev works on this, that is why so slow updates
and that is why I never start a game if it still on 0.000 version (n)

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
The game has changed from once a month to once every 2months, it allows the dev to release an update that can be classified as a big update over 1 and a half days (max 2 days) so the story seems faster.

He has since decided to start updating the short tales to give us a bit of excitement until this game gets updated.

Right now i feel it should be about 2 updates until we see something more exciting but maybe next months release we will have something more risque

Reactions: ant007 and oh

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
Btw does anyone know if the dev has plans on making the wife dominate the husband mentally and degrade him on the husbands submissive route in the future?

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
Btw does anyone know if the dev has plans on making the wife dominate the husband mentally and degrade him on the husbands submissive route in the future?
There is a strong possibility for this as if you have seen the dev's other game (project short tales) he shows us a scene in which merry does degrade him, so I'm assuming that it will happen in the future, I'd say realistically I'd say another 8months before we see anything strong like that...

Hope that helps :)

Reactions: ant007 and pmplpm

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Too bad the hotwife doesn't have sex with anyone besides hubby...
I wouldn’t worry so much, the story is going in the direction of splitting the couple apart, and forcing the husband to either be a cuck, or get divorced.
For whatever reason, the Dev is going the slow burn route, but the wife will be worse than Anne from TAC before long, I’m sure.

KingerT

Jul 6, 2020
Does this game have sound, anybody? Want to make sure it is just how the game is and not an error on my part.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Can someone tell me what possible routes are in this game? I hope this is not like Annes exciting affection in this way :(

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
This is the latest post.

Hey guys,

I will add images to this post in the following weeks, so you can follow my progress.
The images are also accessible on discord.

View attachment 764591 View attachment 764592 View attachment 764594 View attachment 764595 View attachment 764596 View attachment 764598 View attachment 764600
...I hate to assume but it looks like another close tease...i want to be wrong but I felt like I needed to say it, I really hope i'm wrong and something happens....

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Decided to do an in Game WT MOD with Gallery Unlock for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.0.22

Features: In Game Walkthrough Mod with Gallery Unlocked. Choices for Hotwife Pts highlighted. Point types shown for other choices Dom/Sub, Sharing, Voyeur etc.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

gervinho

Sep 6, 2018
Why do people still follow this game if they don't like teasing games? Clearly the author likes the story to be gradual and he's not gonna change so why keep being annoying about it?
Also, what do you guys think is gonna happen when she finally fucks other men? It's fucking 2d sex like every other game here, nothing more or less lmao, there's enough games that last 20 whole images before the protagonist becomes a massive hoe and fucks everybody, I'm sure you can handle a couple where tension actually builds up between the characters before they bang

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes