3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
From game dev,

The general direction of the routes are:
1.sharing ? (share + submissive ).
2.sharing (husband helps his wife) (share + assertive ).
3.cheating (husband knows, the wife doesn't know that he knows 'NTR') (cheat + submissive ).
4.cheating (without husband knowledge) (cheat + assertive ).

Reactions: Echoic and patrickB

kokpaper

Aug 5, 2020
this game is so bad, wtf dude, that fucking husband grew up in chernobyl because his dick is
deformed, all game is so boring like fuck that shit, i cant look the idiot face of the husband with chernobyl dick, he like a idiot
Usual fucking kucold. I despise such kind of man too/ (sorri for bad english)

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Well, this game completely left me with "blue balls" for wanting to take the cheating wife route.
I mean, that she has lovers without her husband knowing it. Literally everything ended in flirting and groping, but it never happened to something more interesting and many times my options were limited because my "cheat / share route" was very low, ugh
I do not mind character development, it is more something that I support, but if she begins to be more open to new experiences but immediately rejects them at every moment it becomes tedious.
Well, I don't know if I was actually making the wrong decisions or just the game is not designed to take that specific route anyway, even though the word "CHEAT" appears in the stats.

Sorry if my English is not good, it is not my native language lol

Reactions: bigphil963

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Some things just aren't meant to be, like this game's full potential. Maybe the dev just got tired of everyone saying they didn't like the direction of this game and just said, fuck this. Why make a game for the fans when you don't give the fans what they want. Be like me and make several games for yourself then and don't release them for money. Makes more sense in my eyes.

Reactions: bigphil963
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes