3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

As some of you have already guessed, i will release Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.22 next week(27/5/22).
This release will include around 800 new renders, and there will be a bit more emphasis on the different routes than usual.
We will be introduced to a new character from Merry's past that will have a big impact on the couple going on.

As always, i want to thank you all for supporting me.
Have a good week, PHWAMM

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018

Hey guys,

As some of you have already guessed, i will release Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.22 next week(27/5/22).
This release will include around 800 new renders, and there will be a bit more emphasis on the different routes than usual.
We will be introduced to a new character from Merry's past that will have a big impact on the couple going on.

As always, i want to thank you all for supporting me.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
I'd like to say thank you for the update, much appreciated.

From what he's said, it looks like another slow burn update, maybe some groping or something that isn't what we all want for the amount of time this game and story has led us to.

'emphasis on the different routes than usual'....well i guess we can start to see these scenes that everyone has been commenting about. The 'game isn't really a hot wife and good game as there's no hot wife scenes' or 'we need to see a clear difference on both paths to be able to understand why this game is called hot wife' (Just summing up what people + myself have said in the past and even now).

At this point I would try to sound a bit hopeful about this update, but it's too late for that, being reasonable about it, is maybe some groping and even then it's probably the new character with back story and then something at the end...which by then it will be 3months later or longer for the next update and it will be back to square one.

So people...don't get your hopes up...I'm trying to save you some frustration.

Reactions: fbass

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just play "my wifes a star" (last update was best yet) if you want NTR, hot wifing, cheating, swinging, orgies & even incest, while your waiting for this to update

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes