3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Maybe. But realistically can Merry go back to the way things were before the project. There is an old saying that springs to mind. Once you open pandora's box there is no closing it again or something to that effect.

I personally feel the only way the marriage can survive is for them to go into the swingers lifestyle where Ed has as much opportunity to have fun as what Merry does, However having said that, the feel that I get from the game as is at the moment that's not Ed's style but I could be wrong.
Yes she can

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Yes Mary has a new dress. The husband still looks like a homeless person in that shirt . It looks like this Asian friend of Jenny's spilled water on her blouse and he can see her wet boobs through the shirt and Jenny is very angry with him.
yeah she's allowed to do whatever she wants and he's supposed to be a good lil' beta cuck. Should be called project not wife... seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: Randeep44

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
yeah she's allowed to do whatever she wants and he's supposed to be a good lil' beta cuck. Should be called project not wife... seriously.
Yeah, I don’t even play the husbands route, I’m all about corrupting Merry. I still see his scenes in the image folder though, the New update should be this month

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

I was supposed to release the upcoming version this upcoming week, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
I am not pleased with the last scene, so i am going to take a few more weeks to add something more substantial.
Currently, i am already at 650 renders, and i believe i will be closer to 800 when i finish.
I apologize for the delay, but i just don't want to release something that is not fully up to my standards.

As always, i want to thank you all for supporting me.
Have a good week, PHWAMM

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Probably now such a policy .... abandon all good games ... and pull them for years .... And release all kinds of nonsense for children.:cautious:..Start others ... I don’t even want to ... it will be the same ..... We need to switch to shooters.... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dopplyn

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Hey guys,

I was supposed to release the upcoming version this upcoming week, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
I am not pleased with the last scene, so i am going to take a few more weeks to add something more substantial.
Currently, i am already at 650 renders, and i believe i will be closer to 800 when i finish.
I apologize for the delay, but i just don't want to release something that is not fully up to my standards.

As always, i want to thank you all for supporting me.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
We’re there any teaser pics to go along with that message?

Feb 12, 2021
someone please tell me how a game with the name "Hotwife" in it, that's been in development over THREE YEARS, doesn't have a SINGLE h-scene involving the wife ACTUALLY having sex with another guy???!!! this game should be called "Project Blueballs"...seriously??!! (n i'm sorry, but all this foreplay/masturbation/voyeurism BS is NOT "sex"...as in INTERCOURSE)

Reactions: fbass

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
someone please tell me how a game with the name "Hotwife" in it, that's been in development over THREE YEARS, doesn't have a SINGLE h-scene involving the wife ACTUALLY having sex with another guy???!!! this game should be called "Project Blueballs"...seriously??!! (n i'm sorry, but all this foreplay/masturbation/voyeurism BS is NOT "sex"...as in INTERCOURSE)
I no rite??? This dev must have really strong bones from all that MILK! :KEK:

jk...not really saying he's milking this. Just taking "slow burn" to a whole new level.

Feb 12, 2021
I no rite??? This dev must have really strong bones from all that MILK! :KEK:

jk...not really saying he's milking this. Just taking "slow burn" to a whole new level.
so your reply got me thinking, n i went back thru the game n counted how many options there have been for both Merry n Ed to hook up with other people. NOT including bi-girls (7), which are options for both, there's 28 diff guys for Merry, n 17 diff girls for Ed (including 4 mentioned but unseen wives)...

MERRY'S STABLE
Jaylen (son's college buddy)
James (boss from work)
Jordan (supervisor from work)
Ben (coworker/swim instructor)
Matthew (coworker)
Will (intern)

Noah (mover/MMA instructor/neighbor)
Ethan (mover/Jenny's gopher/Noah's son/neighbor)
Bryan (spying kid/Hiroto & Aiko's son/neighbor)
Hiroto (Bryan's dad/neighbor)
Joao (neighbor)
Lucas (spying kid/Joao's son/neighbor)
Joseph (neighbor)

Aaron (Ed's coworker/friend)
Anthony (Ed's poker buddy)
Jonathan (Ed's poker buddy)
Mason (shrink)
Ramon (Mason's friend/Meredith's lover)
Nolan (Jenny's assistant)
Jeff (Gemma's fiance)

Adam (cop)
Mark (barfly)
Asher (bartender)
Robert (doctor)
Charles (waiter)
George (blind guy in gym/Laura's father-in-law)
Joe (Ed's website friend)
Clayton (Starlet's husband)

ED'S HAREM
Mia (Ed's secretary)
Emily (Aaron's wife)
Angela (Anthony's wife)
Meredith (Mason's wife)
Aiko (Hiroto's wife/Bryan's mom/neighbor)
Eva (woman in convenience store/neighbor)

Anna (Jenny's assistant)
Isla (lingerie store clerk/model)
Aria (nurse)
Laura (girl from gym/George's daughter-in-law)
Liz (movie theater snack bar attendant)
Miriam (Joe's wife from website)
Starlet (movie star)

Jordan's wife (unseen)
Joseph's wife (unseen)
Jonathan's wife (unseen)
Joao's wife (unseen)
...apparently unless you're Merry's boss (or 1 scene w/Ed's website friend), your wife doesn't get to make an appearance in the game if your name starts with 'J' :unsure:

DUAL RESIDENCY
Jenny (the puppetmaster)
Gemma (Merry's bff/Jeff's fiance)
Rose (Jaylen's gf)
Sophia (James' wife/model)
Ava (girl from gym/Merry's coworker)
Robyn (convenience store clerk)
Victoria (woman from unlit restaurant)

so that's 35 potential partners for Merry, n 24 potential partners for Ed...yet after 3+ years of development, n they're not fucking ANY of them yet??? n what's the point of even having sharing/cheating n hotwife points, if there's no actual cheating/sharing or hotwifing going on?

hell, other than Ed n Merry, there's only 4 other sex scenes in the entire game! Aaron n Emily, James n Gemma, Jaylen n Rose, n Liz n her bf...so what's the point of 52 NPCs if there's almost no sex going on? WE NEED SEX INVOLVING CHEATING N SHARING!!!

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
so your reply got me thinking, n i went back thru the game n counted how many options there have been for both Merry n Ed to hook up with other people. NOT including bi-girls (7), which are options for both, there's 28 diff guys for Merry, n 17 diff girls for Ed (including 4 mentioned but unseen wives)...

MERRY'S STABLE
James (boss from work)
Matthew (coworker)
Will (intern)

Joao (neighbor)
Joseph (neighbor)

Mason (shrink)
Jeff (Gemma's fiance)

Adam (cop)
Mark (barfly)
Asher (bartender)
Robert (doctor)
Charles (waiter)

ED'S HAREM
Mia (Ed's secretary)
Emily (Aaron's wife)
Angela (Anthony's wife)
Meredith (Mason's wife)

Anna (Jenny's assistant)
Aria (nurse)
Starlet (movie star)

Jordan's wife (unseen)
Joseph's wife (unseen)
Jonathan's wife (unseen)
Joao's wife (unseen)
...apparently unless you're Merry's boss (or 1 scene w/Ed's website friend), your wife doesn't get to make an appearance in the game if your name starts with 'J' :unsure:

DUAL RESIDENCY
Jenny (the puppetmaster)
Rose (Jaylen's gf)

so that's 35 potential partners for Merry, n 24 potential partners for Ed...yet after 3+ years of development, n they're not fucking ANY of them yet??? n what's the point of even having sharing/cheating n hotwife points, if there's no actual cheating/sharing or hotwifing going on?

hell, other than Ed n Merry, there's only 4 other sex scenes in the entire game! Aaron n Emily, James n Gemma, Jaylen n Rose, n Liz n her bf...so what's the point of 52 NPCs if there's almost no sex going on? WE NEED SEX INVOLVING CHEATING N SHARING!!!
wow...that's some dedication to put all that together.

But I agree. There needs to be some progression with the plot. It's been nothing but a blue balls fest.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

MERRY'S STABLE
James (boss from work)
Matthew (coworker)
Will (intern)

Joao (neighbor)
Joseph (neighbor)

Mason (shrink)
Jeff (Gemma's fiance)

Adam (cop)
Mark (barfly)
Asher (bartender)
Robert (doctor)
Charles (waiter)

ED'S HAREM
Mia (Ed's secretary)
Emily (Aaron's wife)
Angela (Anthony's wife)
Meredith (Mason's wife)

Anna (Jenny's assistant)
Aria (nurse)
Starlet (movie star)

Jordan's wife (unseen)
Joseph's wife (unseen)
Jonathan's wife (unseen)
Joao's wife (unseen)

DUAL RESIDENCY
Jenny (the puppetmaster)
Rose (Jaylen's gf)

Wow that’s some stable for Merry, she better get busy & to think theres 2 more you missed on your list & I don’t know there names but
the flasher in the park & subway (not sure if it’s the same guy). Also the Asian guy whose expensive car she crashed into

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Also the dude working at the clothes store, I do t think he’s gay, he just acts like he is so he can perv on Merry and feel her up, I could see her trying to convert him straight even though he probly is

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes