3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Someone tell dev to give this husband new clothes because he looks homeless. I don't like this Mc's haircut, could the developer not make garters and stockings for Merry?.
I should rebuild the paths to be more readable because they are mixed up.
Why a husband has such a penis is some form of punishment or humiliation.Jenny is a fake friend with the goal of making Mera a rag. For her and her boss. At the beginning of the Hotwife project, Jeny tells Ed and Marry that they cannot lie to each other and that they must always tell the truth. Meanwhile, Marry goes to work without a bra. Ed, when he learns that Marry went to work without a bra, is angry with Marry for not telling him. Marry asks Jenny for advice, and Jenny tells her not to tell Ed the truth yet.
There are three things in this story that indicate this: The scene in the park with the onist. When Jenna shows the masturbator her womb and he runs away in fear, Mery is confused. Jenna says angrily, I don't know if you want to be a hot wife because you still resist.Jenna is furious with Marry that the Hotwife project is going so slowly. And she still resists or is indecisive. So she sent Marry to his friend, a therapist, who was supposed to help Mary accept new things faster.Ed feels guilty for not saving his wife from being raped. He decides that he wants to have more influence over the assignment that Merry receives from Jenny. He wants to talk to her about it, but Jenna is angry with him, and Jenna tries to convince Ed that Marry can handle any situation by herself and that she doesn't need Ed's help.
Then Merry walks in and asks what he talked to Jenny about. Jenny tells Merry that Ed wants to have more influence on Jenny's assignments. Merry is a bit angry with Ed, but then agrees with him. Which makes Jenny furious. He says that from now on, Marra's missions will be less frequent, but increasingly difficult.Jenna and the therapist have been manipulating Marry and Ed since the beginning.The question is if Dev will let Marry and Ed discover that they are being manpulated from the start.It seems like everyone Jenna recommends could be involved in the Hotwife project.It seems the goal is to break up Ed and Marra's marriage.Dev I want my decisions to have an impact on the game and events.Why can't I decide that I don't want to take pictures of Merry and sell them on the internet.It seems my decisions don't mean much and everything is in order, I hate when the game forces me to do something.
yeah jenny is a trash person with only one goal in mind manipulation and control. She pretends to care but let's face it she only cares about her own goals and proving whatever the point is of the project. She's a manipulator, liar, and selfish character and is trying to make Mary the same way. I am guessing that's the whole point, but it doesn't sit well. I totally agree about impactful and meaningful choices. The reader gets to decide very little and what choices are given are limited within what I see as short sighted parameters. I doubt any of that is going to change.

Reactions: Sadowdark

kokpaper

Aug 5, 2020
In the beginning of the game Jenny Said, that Project will lasts about 3 months.
Now we have day number 21,This game lasts from 2018.
How many years will it continue in future.
Will we live to see the completion ???

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Really a splendid game! Played it for the first time and loved every second of it! Just one question to the forum, How frequent does the dev comes up with updates? Coz the story and all reminds me a lot of AWAM and we all know how the dev of that VN is....

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
I mean, the game is still in 0.0.21 and base on the two zero, I recog it's gonna take years or either abandoned.:confused:
According to PHWAMM during the second lockdown I experienced, he mentioned about his personal life being down and that he lost the work to the then 0.21 release and he had to start from scratch.

I assumed myself and most of the fan base was saddened by this news (not revealed and wasn't asked) and told to just get through life first before coming back to this game.

He has taken time to release the current version (0.21) but it was expected, but I (and maybe to a few others) don't know if he's going back to every other month releasing it.

Its a bit frustrating to see this game come to a slow crawl but with life up and down at this time it's not serious to immediately flame or moan about lack of updating (not accusing you or either).

I'd give him a few more months to hopefully get back into a normal routine in life and then assess his desire to continue this amazing game :).

on a personal note, his slow burn has slowed a lot more with the game, I expected some scenes at this point as the MC has clearly accepted her role, but his slow burn has become something else. Expect a nice naughty scene the next update and if not, that will tell you the way he wants the game to go.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
This month Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.21 was finally released, and i am currently working on the next one.

The upcoming version will be the last one containing all the images(and story) from the beginning up until now(next version 0.0.22).

The next version after that will only contain the story from versions 0.1.23 and on, the reason for this change is that the game has become too big to keep in one package.

The current game has almost 7000 images and the raw size of the game without compression is over 21GB, i made sure to keep the game under 2Gb because of some user's bandwidth problems and Android limitation.

I will update more about the next 2 versions later on.

As for our story, Merry's decisions cannot be dismissed anymore and she has to face the truth, at the same time Ed is facing a similar predicament after his hypocrisy is readily pointed out by Jenny.

What will be the ramifications for both of them?

As always, i want to thank you all for supporting me.

Have a good week, PHWAMM

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
PHWAMM

Can you please explain how Ed has been a hypocrite. From my understanding of playing the game He has been supportive of his wife he is just concerned that his wife is going to cheat on him which is understandable as she basically already has. As for Jenny I don't get her problem with Ed when he tried to discuss his concerns with her she scolds him saying that he is not being supportive yet she is in the back ground along with the councillor trying to push the wife into cheating. It just doesn't make sense especially if this is supposed to be a hotwife game, cheating is not the same as hotwife.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
PHWAMM

Can you please explain how Ed has been a hypocrite. From my understanding of playing the game He has been supportive of his wife he is just concerned that his wife is going to cheat on him which is understandable as she basically already has. As for Jenny I don't get her problem with Ed when he tried to discuss his concerns with her she scolds him saying that he is not being supportive yet she is in the back ground along with the councillor trying to push the wife into cheating. It just doesn't make sense especially if this is supposed to be a hotwife game, cheating is not the same as hotwife.
Maybe project swinger wife, except Ed always looks pist off at her & Jenny even though he’s messing around behind her back too

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Maybe project swinger wife, except Ed always looks pist off at her & Jenny even though he’s messing around behind her back too
I would also look pissed if the Dev does not give me a choice to try and keep my wife. It is the same even if he does not fool around. Jenny and the wanna be Therapist is trying to turn her into a whore not a hot wife.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Who has he messed around with then? Other than what Jenny has pushed him to do. Even if he has done thing's I bet it isn't anyway near as many as the wife. I don't think he always looks pist of at her, The way I have played it he has been nothing but supportive. She always uses the excuse that he might be pissed at her if she tells him but how does she know unless she tells him, To me its just a poor excuse to hide things from him.
Can you blame him getting pissed of at Jenny when at the start she said she was there for them both to guide them both and answer any concerns that may arise. But as I said before all she does is scold him and say he isn't being supportive and is holding her back and never actually addresses his concerns.

I don't know maybe I am playing these games wrong, This started out with so much promise but I feel that it has lost its way Like what TAC has. I can't help but feel that they wife is going to become a slut and fuck anything with a pulse weather we like it or not

Last edited:
Reactions: Netjiespinner

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Who has he messed around with then? Other than what Jenny has pushed him to do. Even if he has done thing's I bet it isn't anyway near as many as the wife. I don't think he always looks pist of at her, The way I have played it he has been nothing but supportive. She always uses the excuse that he might be pissed at her if she tells him but how does she know unless she tells him, To me its just a poor excuse to hide things from him.
Can you blame him getting pissed of at Jenny when at the start she said she was there for them both to guide them both and answer any concerns that may arise. But as I said before all she does is scold him and say he isn't being supportive and is holding her back and never actually addresses his concerns.

I don't know maybe I am playing these games wrong, This started out with so much promise but I feel that it has lost its way Like what TAC has. I can't help but feel that they wife is going to become a slut and fuck anything with a pulse weather we like it or not
Also another point that I just remembered. At the beginning of the project didn't Jenny say that the couple have to be honest with each other through out the project yet she encourages Merry to keeps certain things from Ed

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Also another point that I just remembered. At the beginning of the project didn't Jenny say that the couple have to be honest with each other through out the project yet she encourages Merry to keeps certain things from Ed
And I remember, differently at the beginning of the project, Jenna says to a married couple: “Always tell the truth to each other and don't kid yourself. Jenna then gives her wife the assignment that you have to go to work without a bra. Ed finds out and gets angry. And his wife goes to Jenny for help. She says maybe I should explain to Ed why she went to work without a bra. Jenna tells her she doesn't have to tell her husband yet, you'll tell him later, not now. Of course, Jenna persuades her not to tell Ed the truth.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
And I remember, differently at the beginning of the project, Jenna says to a married couple: “Always tell the truth to each other and don't kid yourself. Jenna then gives her wife the assignment that you have to go to work without a bra. Ed finds out and gets angry. And his wife goes to Jenny for help. She says maybe I should explain to Ed why she went to work without a bra. Jenna tells her she doesn't have to tell her husband yet, you'll tell him later, not now. Of course, Jenna persuades her not to tell Ed the truth.
Which is exactly my point. In one breath she says that they have to tell the truth and in another she tells the wife not to tell him. I don't remember weather or not he does get upset with her but considering she is holding a lot back from him then I think he has every right to get upset. With the bra at work thing all she would have had to say is it was a challenge or something to that affect. Bare in mind that was one of the first tasks they had in the project so to see his wife do something out of the norm would be a shock to him.

Like I say this game has got so much potential I really do want to see it succeed, But I think the dev needs to decide if it is a hot wife game or a cheating wife game. Either way I will still support this game. Just my viewing of playing it will change. If its a cheating wife game then yeah carry on what your doing just need to change the name of the game to cheating wife project.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Can it be saved though.

Im not so sure. Merry has already changed so much that even if they quit the project (which i don't think they can) there will be no going back for merry so Ed will have to accept and embrace Merry as a slut if he really want's to save their marriage
Depends which route you went there is hope still but options must be given by the dev to allow it at the moment it is just go no restrictions or even allowing Merry to have a conscious. Really dropping the rating on this game alot. But guess the Dev is getting his money so he will not worry about what we say here anyway.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes