3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Sadly, while this had some promise, I am having to put it on ignore. I know assholes are plentiful in this world but I want to play games as a form of escapism. I got to the part where she was attacked outside the bar and no matter what Jenny might do to him, it raised my blood pressure and not in a good way. Even though there was no penetration, that still should count as needing a rape tag, since there is no sexual assault tag.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Sadly, while this had some promise, I am having to put it on ignore. I know assholes are plentiful in this world but I want to play games as a form of escapism. I got to the part where she was attacked outside the bar and no matter what Jenny might do to him, it raised my blood pressure and not in a good way. Even though there was no penetration, that still should count as needing a rape tag, since there is no sexual assault tag.
Totally agree with you there are a few things getting my blood boiling for example Jenny and the therapist putting their bullshit in the wife's head that is okay the cheat and act like a whore. Sad part is again in real life it is the same. This does not look like a project to help couples looks more like a project to break them up and give Jenny sluts to fuck.

Reactions: WastedTalent

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Totally agree with you there are a few things getting my blood boiling for example Jenny and the therapist putting their bullshit in the wife's head that is okay the cheat and act like a whore. Sad part is again in real life it is the same. This does not look like a project to help couples looks more like a project to break them up and give Jenny sluts to fuck.
Yeah I've wondered why the husband doesn't have a heart to heart with his wife about everything because let's face it none of these guys were vetted in anyway so what about std's? Do you believe Jenny has our best interest at heart? No she's just out to prove her point whatever it is with this project. She doesn't actually care about you or me or our relationship..... and so on. I'm probably wasting my breath here though because I feel like where the story has gone has reached the point of no return... Jenny has turned the wife out and she's even to the point of keeping things from the husband and that's just sad.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
You guys crack me up, your talking like the wife is fucking everybody (which I personally want) but really she’s barely done anything but 2 handys & titty job over the bikini, oh & 1 lucky stranger got a bj in the dark cause she thought it was hubby, then realized it wasn’t but kept going anyway. Only the girls are getting anywhere with Merry, the guys seem to be going backwards

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You guys crack me up, your talking like the wife is fucking everybody (which I personally want) but really she’s barely done anything but 2 handys & titty job over the bikini, oh & 1 lucky stranger got a bj in the dark cause she thought it was hubby, then realized it wasn’t but kept going anyway. Only the girls are getting anywhere with Merry, the guys seem to be going backwards
and did she tell her husband about any of this or keep it to herself? not to mention yes at first in the bj scene she thought it was the husband and then upon realizing it wasn't she got excited and continued regardless of the consequences. imo omission of the truth is the same as a lie. Just because the husband didn't ask doesn't mean she shouldn't tell him, but she knows if she does it will ruin their marriage so she is doing all this knowing it's wrong and then not being honest with him to boot. Jenny is encouraging her all the while like some sort of pimp/cheerleader. I mean if your wife did these things and then kept them from you and you found out way down the road wouldn't you feel like some trust was lost?

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
and did she tell her husband about any of this or keep it to herself? not to mention yes at first in the bj scene she thought it was the husband and then upon realizing it wasn't she got excited and continued regardless of the consequences. imo omission of the truth is the same as a lie. Just because the husband didn't ask doesn't mean she shouldn't tell him, but she knows if she does it will ruin their marriage so she is doing all this knowing it's wrong and then not being honest with him to boot. Jenny is encouraging her all the while like some sort of pimp/cheerleader. I mean if your wife did these things and then kept them from you and you found out way down the road wouldn't you feel like some trust was lost?
Agree this game can be awesome but for some reason the wife always have to cheat no option not to do it. What is the point of a game if you cannot make basic choices for your character???

Reactions: WastedTalent

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
I don’t play the hubbys route but isn’t he also cheating, I’ve seen some images in the game folder and I know he jerked off on interrogation girl, and didn’t he do something with therapists wife in the bathroom? Sounds like tit for tat

Reactions: Gudil

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I don’t play the hubbys route but isn’t he also cheating, I’ve seen some images in the game folder and I know he jerked off on interrogation girl, and didn’t he do something with therapists wife in the bathroom? Sounds like tit for tat
Not in my play through, but like I said previously that was a couple of updates ago. I guess to the point I played it was somewhat based on choices or it happened after I quit playing but no he wasn't disloyal to her the way I played at the time I played.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
Yeah, you don’t even have to play it, just go through the game folders images, there listed by chapter and you can see all the scenes you might have missed, especially if your not playing hubbys route

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
Agree this game can be awesome but for some reason the wife always have to cheat no option not to do it. What is the point of a game if you cannot make basic choices for your character???
Agree I play the game in early stage but stop long time ago as I can see this Dev Just trolling, only few Dev are worth following this days , most joining I have mental breakdown club.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Finally at the end of this last update Merry gives a titjob to another man, but in the share/hotwife path Ed should be present in the scene, otherwise it's cheating

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Finally at the end of this last update Merry gives a titjob to another man, but in the share/hotwife path Ed should be present in the scene, otherwise it's cheating
My point in the share path there are many secrets Merry is keeping from Ed. Not sure the Dev understand share and cheat. All paths have basically cheating in.

Reactions: Claudio83

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Yeah, you don’t even have to play it, just go through the game folders images, there listed by chapter and you can see all the scenes you might have missed, especially if your not playing hubbys route
Is that not defeating the object of playing the game, Looking though the images is like being able to look into a crystal ball in real life, It's things that could happen if you don't do something about it..... Also you have choices when playing the game as MMC whether or not to do things, where as with the FMC there is little choice, it all seams to be determined by the point scores of what the MMC does.

I agree that we do seem to be forced down the route of the FMC cheating. Jenny is pushing her to cheat and leading the husband blindly into accepting the wife cheating on him. I can't help but feel that Jenny has ulterior motives behind all this... Perhaps later in the game we will see who her boss is and it will probably be someone from the FMC past who wants her for himself and is using the hotwife project as a way to split the couple up. I feel that everyone new that the couple come into contact with is somehow connected to the hotwife project. I guess only time will tell

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Is that not defeating the object of playing the game, Looking though the images is like being able to look into a crystal ball in real life, It's things that could happen if you don't do something about it..... Also you have choices when playing the game as MMC whether or not to do things, where as with the FMC there is little choice, it all seams to be determined by the point scores of what the MMC does.

I agree that we do seem to be forced down the route of the FMC cheating. Jenny is pushing her to cheat and leading the husband blindly into accepting the wife cheating on him. I can't help but feel that Jenny has ulterior motives behind all this... Perhaps later in the game we will see who her boss is and it will probably be someone from the FMC past who wants her for himself and is using the hotwife project as a way to split the couple up. I feel that everyone new that the couple come into contact with is somehow connected to the hotwife project. I guess only time will tell
Still then the name of the game should have been cheating wife........ Hot wife is like a show wife sexy tempting not cheating following Jenny blindly really the story need some choices otherwise I can read the newspaper same shit. I enjoy a good naughty sex game but realistic guess in the Dev country the woman are allowed to cheat and be dishonest?

Reactions: anneh

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020

Yeah, but it works for me, since I don’t play hubbys route so this way I can see all the images of what cheating he’s been doing & also getting punched in the face by some pretty boy and does nothing about it

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Still then the name of the game should have been cheating wife........ Hot wife is like a show wife sexy tempting not cheating following Jenny blindly really the story need some choices otherwise I can read the newspaper same shit. I enjoy a good naughty sex game but realistic guess in the Dev country the woman are allowed to cheat and be dishonest?
I agree that this game does seam to be leading more towards cheating wife, however it is still relatively early in the game and could still be turned around. Fingers crossed that's what happens

Yeah, but it works for me, since I don’t play hubbys route so this way I can see all the images of what cheating he’s been doing & also getting punched in the face by some pretty boy and does nothing about it
What works for you won't necessarily work for others... For me by playing the hubby's route at least there might be some chance that he won't get a punch in the face by some pretty boy and or do nothing about it.

Reactions: anneh

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
I agree that this game does seam to be leading more towards cheating wife, however it is still relatively early in the game and could still be turned around. Fingers crossed that's what happens

What works for you won't necessarily work for others... For me by playing the hubby's route at least there might be some chance that he won't get a punch in the face by some pretty boy and or do nothing about it.
Fair point, but I saw all the images in the game folder and there are none of him punching back, just gets knocked down and gets back up again

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes