3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
ok, so that update just went backwards. How the fuck do you go from blowing a stranger in a dark restaurant, to i cant let you see my tits Ben, cause im married. even though her shrink tells her to cheat, the most she can do is let a cop fondle her and quick handy or titty fuck for Ben(with her bikini top on, since only hubby can see her tits) WTF? this might be my last time playing this

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
This is the poster child for a dev milking his patrons. 2 years in the making and half the tags don't even apply to the game. Read some of the previous posts, then skip this one for another couple of years, MAYBE the dev will put some actual content into the game.

Also, this should be tagged as a kinetic novel since nothing you do changes anything.

stolvers

Jun 24, 2017
shit project, 2 years done. really most of the game is stupid with no choice. in general, in the oven the project. when it comes to the developer that it's time to release a hard patch (which allows you to see real content), the funny thing is that this very content is already there and ready.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
ok, so that update just went backwards. How the fuck do you go from blowing a stranger in a dark restaurant, to i cant let you see my tits Ben, cause im married. even though her shrink tells her to cheat, the most she can do is let a cop fondle her and quick handy or titty fuck for Ben(with her bikini top on, since only hubby can see her tits) WTF? this might be my last time playing this
I think the routes have been somewhat mixed up here. I've played both routes and if you are on the sharing path (even though sharing hasn't been discussed yet) she gives a tit wank, If your on the cheating path you just get the hand HJ where she saus that the girls are for hubby only. Don't really make sense

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I've said it once and i'm gonna say it again, this is the NTR version of AWAM... If only there's even NTR in this one.

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
I'm playing this game by skipping and just stopping sometimes to see the story a little. I played like two hours and I think this is worth more than 5 hours of playtime without skipping. Maybe even more. However, other than husband, all I have seen is a stupid handjob with a guy. And the woman stills says things like "this is wrong, I shouldn't do that".

I mean the name of the game is Project Hot Wife. WTF

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
A game where your choices MAY or MAY NOT influence the character. That's not a VN, that's a kinetic novel. I played thinking that I could steer her into the path I want but NOPE, even with the choices made, she still cheats leaving hubby in the dark about it. Now I know not to continue with this game, too bad it took 2 years for this vital information to be revealed. What a waste of time.

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
i was not getting any progress at some point, so i checked the code and
Python:
"hang up quickly" if getStatLevel("share")<=0 and getStatLevelReq("share","<=",0) and getStatLevel("h_sub")>=0 and getStatLevelReq("h_sub",">=",0):...
that calls this
Python:
    def getStatLevelReq(indexName,sign, intvalue):
        #low=-1
        #mid=0
        #high=1
        temp_str=""
        curr_level=getStatLevel(indexName)

eval_res= renpy.python.py_eval(str(curr_level)+str(sign)+str(intvalue))
        if not eval_res:
            temp_str="\nHint ("
            if indexName=="hot_wife":
                temp_str+=hot_wife_value_name
            elif indexName=="share":
                temp_str+=share_value_name
            elif indexName=="voyeur":
                temp_str+=voyeur_value_name
            elif indexName=="h_sub":
                temp_str+=h_sub_value_name

if (curr_level<intvalue):
                temp_str+= " is too low"
            else:
                temp_str+= " is too high"
            temp_str+= ")"
        return temp_str
Is really bad coding, so i changed "and getStatLevelReq(" with "or getStatLevelReq(" and it stated showing options.

btw It should be renamed "Project Hot LESBIAN Wife"

• Haha
Reactions: John Afk
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes