3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Read the tag definition, if it causes jealousy it is NTR, even repetitive teasing is already part of it, it isn't limited to just fucking other people...
And if you play the game you will know why the tag does apply.
I say this.... due to i played the first version of this and it hops back and forth. Back to when she had a picture made with her in a stall and a guys dick out to, she still hasn't done shi_! lol jeolousy is one thing, True NTR movies and shows are totally nothing like this. Thats why i was saying the Tag should come down. We all know its just a cow being milked :unsure: :rolleyes:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
We all know its just a cow being milked :unsure: :rolleyes:
Could be, but it also could be a dev that enjoys very slow NTR teasing, altough the explicit sex scenes with the mc were a bit too sudden for my tastes.
True NTR movies and shows are totally nothing like this.
Not everything has to be the exact same, plenty of ntr stuff I've played where you don't even see sex scenes until the very end.
The jealousy elements are the important part, some just hint that your wife went to visit a friend and then she returns with some cum drips between her legs but the mc just ignores it.

It's all part of the fetish.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Could be, but it also could be a dev that enjoys very slow NTR teasing, altough the explicit sex scenes with the mc were a bit too sudden for my tastes.

Not everything has to be the exact same, plenty of ntr stuff I've played where you don't even see sex scenes until the very end.
The jealousy elements are the important part, some just hint that your wife went to visit a friend and then she returns with some cum drips between her legs but the mc just ignores it.

It's all part of the fetish.
This is multiple protagonist, though. So we (as the player) should expect to see the wife getting railed left and right, even if dear hubby doesn't know about it yet, or only has suspicions. This "tease" as you call it, has been going on for way too long. This latest update...had ONE choice in my playthrough. And even though I wouldn't want to, I could only choose one of the options. The other was disabled due to the weird points system in this. What's the point? Either way, it was boring as fuck, and based on the replies in this thread, not only for me, but for a lot of others. We waited months...some years for something of substance and all we got was horrible dialog and a fucking sad boob job.

If you like it as is, then I'm happy for you. But don't come down on us if we disagree.

Reactions: Gudil

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
If you like it as is, then I'm happy for you. But don't come down on us if we disagree.
I agree that it is slow, but I also agree that this might be the planned pacing by the dev from the get go, that's why I'm not complaining.
So the best people can do is leave the game on the sidelines and wait for more updates if they are in just for the explicit sex. Noone is forced to play it frequently or even pay for it, you could even wait until completed and then pick the game up, I do that with many western games.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I guess your a Newbie, otherwise where have you been the last 2 or more Years?, or did I miss out on something?.

View attachment 1588172
Thats negative Ghost Rider. I check in on this game from time to time. Probably a year now since I played. Its no great game, but I think the quality has improved. Actually, thought it was terrible when it 1st started.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
dev that enjoys very slow NTR teasing
I played it the first year off and on when updates came out. Then i gave up :rolleyes: I just like to point out that going from a bathroom stall taking pics with that guy with it out to the playful veiwing under the table. To her becoming a NUN not doing anything. Thats not a tease, thats a split personality :ROFLMAO: or again just this Dev milking it... Again, if you lose the tag of NTR maybe a loss in his income might help motivate her to at least sudden go back to chapter 1 acting :LOL:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
And he might even come out with a better idea of a story after he moves on with this one. (y) Or this story might even, God forbid move to a tag of swinging or OH OH or even better Sharing!!! o_O:whistle:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I agree that it is slow, but I also agree that this might be the planned pacing by the dev from the get go, that's why I'm not complaining.
So the best people can do is leave the game on the sidelines and wait for more updates if they are in just for the explicit sex. Noone is forced to play it frequently or even pay for it, you could even wait until completed and then pick the game up, I do that with many western games.
I don't think it is a planned slow pacing. Just like AWAM, the pacing were so slow it took the realism away. It gave the impression that it was done intentionally, not for the story but for the money. To me, it's more like planned milking than planned pacing.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I don't think it is a planned slow pacing. Just like AWAM, the pacing were so slow it took the realism away. It gave the impression that it was done intentionally, not for the story but for the money. To me, it's more like planned milking than planned pacing.
I just don't get how it would be effective milking money by making people angry holding sex scenes?
Wouldn't it be easier to just drop sex scenes here and there since it takes basicallly the same effort to render them and then milk even more people that way? I would argue that both games are just intentionally slow paced and will lose patreons because of it but some people enjoy that slow pacing that's why they don't lose all patreons.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I just don't get how it would be effective milking money by making people angry holding sex scenes?
Wouldn't it be easier to just drop sex scenes here and there since it takes basicallly the same effort to render them and then milk even more people that way? I would argue that both games are just intentionally slow paced and will lose patreons because of it but some people enjoy that slow pacing that's why they don't lose all patreons.
If they easily drop the sex scenes, the game might be finish in a short period of time. No game, no patreons. But by prolonging the story, the game can be finish for at least the doubled amount that time. For example, a construction workers who got paid daily tends to be lazy because otherwise they would be out of jobs.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
If they easily drop the sex scenes, the game might be finish in a short period of time. No game, no patreons. But by prolonging the story, the game can be finish for at least the doubled amount that time. For example, a construction workers who got paid daily tends to be lazy because otherwise they would be out of jobs.
But what most devs do anyways is just start another game with a similar story to continue the milking.
And then they make even more patreons for having completed multiple games gathering more trust from users.
So it would still be a dumb strategy if that was the sole reason for extending the story.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
But what most devs do anyways is just start another game with a similar story to continue the milking.
And then they make even more patreons for having completed multiple games gathering more trust from users.
So it would still be a dumb strategy if that was the sole reason for extending the story.
I don't have all the answers, maybe it's hard for them for making up a new theme/story game, maybe they have a 'writer's block', it can be any reasons. What i do know is there's a difference between a slow burn game and an over burnout game. This is not a slow burn game, at least from my point of view. A slow burn is a planned pacing and we have many of those here such as 'Hillside'. PHW and AWAM is a game of teasing. There were many situations where the protagonists should go all out (having sex) with different characters but somehow there's always a reasons for the protagonists not to do that. These kind of acts feels made up, it doesn't feels natural, thus came the impression that we were just being milked.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Once again i am disappointing with the share part of a game. For some reason the Dev thinks share means the wife become a whore with no moral standards what so ever. Sorry this is ridiculous. Thios wife goes from loving wife to super whore in a couple of days sucking and probably fucking every pussy and dick around. Get the naming of the events correct. Say whore wife and not sharing wife.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
A game where your choices MAY or MAY NOT influence the character. That's not a VN, that's a kinetic novel. I played thinking that I could steer her into the path I want but NOPE, even with the choices made, she still cheats leaving hubby in the dark about it. Now I know not to continue with this game, too bad it took 2 years for this vital information to be revealed. What a waste of time.
I agree these type of games need some choices to allow you to find possible scenarios.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Once again i am disappointing with the share part of a game. For some reason the Dev thinks share means the wife become a whore with no moral standards what so ever. Sorry this is ridiculous. Thios wife goes from loving wife to super whore in a couple of days sucking and probably fucking every pussy and dick around. Get the naming of the events correct. Say whore wife and not sharing wife.
ähmm you sure you mean this game????

the most boring and blueballing game in the last 2 years???

this game is not The Adventurous Couple you know...

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
ähmm you sure you mean this game????

the most boring and blueballing game in the last 2 years???

this game is not The Adventurous Couple you know...
Well with the amount of secrets she keeps from her husband i am not sure she game a few hand jobs and blow jobs already and are not far from tarting to fuck. Just hope it will move to sexy with showing off and swinging with husband and not listen to the Hussy giving them the tasks.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Well with the amount of secrets she keeps from her husband i am not sure she game a few hand jobs and blow jobs already and are not far from tarting to fuck. Just hope it will move to sexy with showing off and swinging with husband and not listen to the Hussy giving them the tasks.
lol okaaayyy the woman who makes one step forward and 3 Steps back in this game sure has done a lot of things her husband not knows about.
oh right she has joint the monastery in secret and became a nun her husband not knows about that. :eek:

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes