3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man, guess I'll come back in 3 years when she finally starts banging other dudes. This is just another one of those guys that draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags out the teasing crap to insane levels just to keep getting people to pay for his crap. You can have a game with alot of interaction and sex by just throwing her into different situations and still keep people riveted, it's not that difficult. Can't stand these douche-canoes that are just out to sucker people out of money. All it does is scare away potential backers because the content is lacking. I seriously should just learn to make this stuff myself because I could easily put out better content.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah, I got to say! This game is bull crap. Your choices don't matter, you have her doing it anyway! Its not about the choices its you peddling this crap of NTR. This is definitly not for me. I like the choices that actually mean their your choices not the writers. Sorry it's a hard NO THANK YOU!!!
Yeah and there is 0 option for the wife to not be cheating lying slut. Like I tried to play in a way that none of the NTR crap would happen but it's impossible. Dev's are getting more and more self centered and making choices less about the player(s) and that's sad. On the other hand in my experience if a dev is into say in this instance ntr and fans or players request a no ntr route then what you end up is also garbage because the dev might make it but they put very little effort into making it good or interesting they just go through the motions. So yeah I quit playing a couple of updates ago. No desire to be cucked or ntr'd. Was hoping to see different options but it's obvious this dev isn't open to that. It's ok to each their own it's just not for me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah and there is 0 option for the wife to not be cheating lying slut. Like I tried to play in a way that none of the NTR crap would happen but it's impossible. Dev's are getting more and more self centered and making choices less about the player(s) and that's sad. On the other hand in my experience if a dev is into say in this instance ntr and fans or players request a no ntr route then what you end up is also garbage because the dev might make it but they put very little effort into making it good or interesting they just go through the motions. So yeah I quit playing a couple of updates ago. No desire to be cucked or ntr'd. Was hoping to see different options but it's obvious this dev isn't open to that. It's ok to each their own it's just not for me.
I mean...it's titled project hot wife. Not meaning MC's wife is only hot. It means that she's supposed to end up as a - she'll be with other men. That's the goal of this story. So if you came in here thinking otherwise...this is definitely not the VN for you.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Votes for taking the NTR tag off? :LOL:
Read the tag definition, if it causes jealousy it is NTR, even repetitive teasing is already part of it, it isn't limited to just fucking other people...
And if you play the game you will know why the tag does apply.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah, I got to say! This game is bull crap. Your choices don't matter, you have her doing it anyway! Its not about the choices its you peddling this crap of NTR. This is definitly not for me. I like the choices that actually mean their your choices not the writers. Sorry it's a hard NO THANK YOU!!!
If the choices you make as a player don't matter this should be tagged as kinetic.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I kinda hoped he was telling the truth when he said he would get to the them having sex with others. I think that was over 1½ years ago now... so now I really don't think so. I talked to him on itch.io.

Reactions: L0b0ts

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I kinda hoped he was telling the truth when he said he would get to the them having sex with others. I think that was over 1½ years ago now... so now I really don't think so. I talked to him on itch.io.
Could be he was talking about some of his short stories that he has posted in the Past.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Could be he was talking about some of his short stories that he has posted in the Past.
Nope, this game in particular.

I was going a bit overboard with praising him because I wanted to know his intentions, but what he said is right here(written in summer 2020):

Last edited:
Reactions: nawfal and Sed
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes