3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Did this turn into a kinetic novel? I could have sworn there used to be choices... holy fuck and it has the worst dialogue. These characters never shut the fuck up, constantly rambling about nothing. It's like the dev gets paid with words per click.

And of course...another blue ball fest.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Atleast she gives a dude a titjob and dose not feel bad about it after so things should escalate from her on out right?

Reactions: ant007

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
LMAO. Don't be angry, but I took back my like once I realised it was the V.0.19 public version and not the V.0.21. Nice try Dude. LOL. I would have spent my bandwith in vain.
Catfished by Phwamm - sorry everyone, Posted Jan 7 and clearly Version 19 - huh , I should read first eh?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
In this update she's wearing a super thick coat, but the heater is on in the house. She takes off the coat and watches TV with her husband, then has sex with him after. It's the best hot wife game I've ever played, just seeing her in various situations where she gets real hot, but then removes her jacket, and says, "aah better." Man, what a great game.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Project Hot Wife [v0.0.21] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.04 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.03 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game is same ole same ole, if your chars do the right thing then they wont be able to choose the choices that are the honest ones. isnt that fraked up? you cant be honest with your spouse unless your a whore first. this is just another in a long line of whore makers. at this point im willing to give my left arm for one of these things that outside the normal thats always done. for just once id like to see ppl in these things act like actual ppl for once. what i mean is if i saw a dude put his hands on my wife he'd get a broken arm and i mean right then...either from me or my wife...but they never act the way real ppl would act. why dont you guys stop makeing these masturbation tools and just go buy a playboy.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes