3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Fair point, but I saw all the images in the game folder and there are none of him punching back, just gets knocked down and gets back up again
Don't remember that happening when I played the game, but that doesn't mean to say that it didn't happen or won't happen.
That's the main problem I have when updates are so far apart can't always remember what has or hasn't happened. Like earlier another person said about her giving 2 HJ. At this moment is time I only remember 1 HJ

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Don't remember that happening when I played the game, but that doesn't mean to say that it didn't happen or won't happen.
That's the main problem I have when updates are so far apart can't always remember what has or hasn't happened. Like earlier another person said about her giving 2 HJ. At this moment is time I only remember 1 HJ
1 hj was with that Asian teen in the bathroom who she catches spying on her in the backyard, and the other was with Ben in the last update. She also comes close to stroking jalens dick when he’s sleeping

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Ahhhhh. I do now remember him getting punched in the face ( after going through images folder) If I remember correctly this is where he was punched by his colleague and friend at work after the mc had done a advertising photo shoot with said colleagues wife at the suggestion of jenny. The friend / colleague thought that mc had been inappropriate with his wife and so thumped him before hearing the full storey.

1 hj was with that Asian teen in the bathroom who she catches spying on her in the backyard, and the other was with Ben in the last update. She also comes close to stroking jalens dick when he’s sleeping
Thank you for clarifying this.

I think we are also forgetting that she has fully cheated on the hubby when she stayed the night at her girl friends house and had full blow sex with her girl friend. Was also there when the girl friend had sex with her fiancée whilst merry was in the same bed and to the best of my knowledge she hasn't told hubby about any that either

She has also full on kissed at least 2 other guys that I can remember and all that is besides what she has done with other women

Last edited:
Reactions: anneh

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Ahhhhh. I do now remember him getting punched in the face ( after going through images folder) If I remember correctly this is where he was punched by his colleague and friend at work after the mc had done a advertising photo shoot with said colleagues wife at the suggestion of jenny. The friend / colleague thought that mc had been inappropriate with his wife and so thumped him before hearing the full storey.

Thank you for clarifying this.

I think we are also forgetting that she has fully cheated on the hubby when she stayed the night at her girl friends house and had full blow sex with her girl friend. Was also there when the girl friend had sex with her fiancée whilst merry was in the same bed and to the best of my knowledge she hasn't told hubby about any that either

She has also full on kissed at least 2 other guys that I can remember and all that is besides what she has done with other women
Where she also cheated with the friend and told not to tell husband.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Where she also cheated with the friend and told not to tell husband.
Yeah, I don’t really count wife with girl cheating though. Technically it is, but if my wife was with a hot lesbian, I wouldn’t mind especially if I can join in or atleast be there & yes she knows this is my fantasy by the way but the most she’s done is kiss her girlfriends or smack their ass

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Yeah, I don’t really count wife with girl cheating though. Technically it is, but if my wife was with a hot lesbian, I wouldn’t mind especially if I can join in or atleast be there & yes she knows this is my fantasy by the way but the most she’s done is kiss her girlfriends or smack their ass
But if she is lesbian then there will be no meat in that sandwich :D

Reactions: Netjiespinner

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Lucky you

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
One point that bothers me is the lie detector. For those who play the hubby playthrough. They ask MC if he wants to see his wife fuck another guy if you say no it's a lie. So effectively the dev is taking choice(s) away from the player... it would be much better if it could be either truth or lie as in real player choice. again dev makes choices for the players. why I say dev's are removing options. most stories where that happens I see a lot of players complaining that the choices don't have meaning or consequences but here even though the lie has a consequence it takes actual choice away from the player especially a meaningful choice.

Reactions: ann87ra

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Until she is pregnant and doesn't know who the father is this still has less NTR than your average network television hourlong drama.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I hope there will be pregnancy tags in the future. because ntr without pregnancy is a little incomplete. this game is already good. beautiful.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Someone tell dev to give this husband new clothes because he looks homeless. I don't like this Mc's haircut, could the developer not make garters and stockings for Merry?.
I should rebuild the paths to be more readable because they are mixed up.
Why a husband has such a penis is some form of punishment or humiliation.Jenny is a fake friend with the goal of making Mera a rag. For her and her boss. At the beginning of the Hotwife project, Jeny tells Ed and Marry that they cannot lie to each other and that they must always tell the truth. Meanwhile, Marry goes to work without a bra. Ed, when he learns that Marry went to work without a bra, is angry with Marry for not telling him. Marry asks Jenny for advice, and Jenny tells her not to tell Ed the truth yet.
There are three things in this story that indicate this: The scene in the park with the onist. When Jenna shows the masturbator her womb and he runs away in fear, Mery is confused. Jenna says angrily, I don't know if you want to be a hot wife because you still resist.Jenna is furious with Marry that the Hotwife project is going so slowly. And she still resists or is indecisive. So she sent Marry to his friend, a therapist, who was supposed to help Mary accept new things faster.Ed feels guilty for not saving his wife from being raped. He decides that he wants to have more influence over the assignment that Merry receives from Jenny. He wants to talk to her about it, but Jenna is angry with him, and Jenna tries to convince Ed that Marry can handle any situation by herself and that she doesn't need Ed's help.
Then Merry walks in and asks what he talked to Jenny about. Jenny tells Merry that Ed wants to have more influence on Jenny's assignments. Merry is a bit angry with Ed, but then agrees with him. Which makes Jenny furious. He says that from now on, Marra's missions will be less frequent, but increasingly difficult.Jenna and the therapist have been manipulating Marry and Ed since the beginning.The question is if Dev will let Marry and Ed discover that they are being manpulated from the start.It seems like everyone Jenna recommends could be involved in the Hotwife project.It seems the goal is to break up Ed and Marra's marriage.Dev I want my decisions to have an impact on the game and events.Why can't I decide that I don't want to take pictures of Merry and sell them on the internet.It seems my decisions don't mean much and everything is in order, I hate when the game forces me to do something.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes