Mod Ren'Py Completed Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [3.07a] Gallery MOD v1.014[GB]

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I could not replicate this problem. All my Return buttons are labeled the same just with different actions. Here is the code for the first page.

Code:
textbutton _("Return") text_style "extra_return_button":
    style "return_button"
    action ShowMenu("main_menu")
For me the ShowMenu("main_menu") crashed, that's why I changed it to just use action Return()

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
For me the ShowMenu("main_menu") crashed, that's why I changed it to just use action Return()
Interesting.

I use basically the same code on my other mods and have not had any issues, but maybe I will change them.

Thanks.

Reactions: blarg0192

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Great mod! Small thing, looks like you forgot to append "extra_" to two menus,
(both in "extra_gallery_script", line 14522 "ch2_loose_strap" and line 15347 "ch2_feminine_touch"). Adding the "extra_" in front of them fixed it for me.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Great mod! Small thing, looks like you forgot to append "extra_" to two menus,
(both in "extra_gallery_script", line 14522 "ch2_loose_strap" and line 15347 "ch2_feminine_touch"). Adding the "extra_" in front of them fixed it for me.
First of all... I don't know why these errors don't show up when I run the MOD. It's crazy. I download and install a fresh version of the game and then take the zipped file I upload to Google and install it just like anyone else would and then I run it and it works fine. No errors. And yet you got them and I should have gotten them as well. Crazy.

Secondly, I am not sure why the dev feels he has to add a name to these menus. They never jump to them or reference them.

And finally, thanks! The MOD has been updated with the fix.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The dev, Zorlun, had to make significant content changes to VN to comply with Patreon. I just downloaded the new version from their Patreon site and am looking at it now. There is no new content but I have to go through all the existing scenes to see if there are any script changes. Plus, I am going to make some changes to the MOD so you can still access the original scenes. This will be a semi-significant overhaul to the MOD and could take a couple of days for me to find the time to update the MOD, but please know I am working on it.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
View attachment 1277400
Overview:
This is a gallery mod and will allow you to replay scenes you have already viewed. Other scenes will be locked until discovered. I did remove the static images section of the MOD but can add them back if wanted.​

Updated: Nov 6, 2021
Game/Creator: Project Myriam /
Modder: Geekbone
Mod Version: 1.005
Game Version: 2.07
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

My Other Mods:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
The dev, Zorlun, had to make significant content changes to the VN to comply with Patreon. I just downloaded the new version from their Patreon site and am looking at it now. There is no new content but I have to go through all the existing scenes to see if there are any script changes. Plus, I am going to make some changes to the MOD so you can still access the original scenes. This may be a semi-significant overhaul and could take a couple of days for me to find the time to update the MOD, but please know I am working on it.

Download:

View attachment 1277404 View attachment 1334498 View attachment 1334499
" I did remove the static images section of the MOD but can add them back if wanted. "
Yes, by all means, do, if it is not too much of a grinding job. There is no rush, though.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I just got back into town from vacation/Thanksgiving holiday. Will update it when I can.

EDIT: I have not been able to download the newest version. There is something wrong with the download.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I just got back into town from vacation/Thanksgiving holiday. Will update it when I can.

EDIT: I have not been able to download the newest version. There is something wrong with the download.
It's a site-wide issue. Im having to reload constantly to get any pages to load. Once out of F95 to the DL site it'll work fine...

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Bestiality is missing in the last version, i only have a red image for all those scenes