Mod Ren'Py Completed Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [3.07a] Gallery MOD v1.014[GB]

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi guys,
are the missing dog and horse pictures for the gallery.Extract that into the main folder (where the game exe is).Have fun with it
:)

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The version that is here at the moment is a leaked version without bestiality patch, which the dev had to make because of patreon, so the scenes are missing for now.
Right... the latest version the dev pulled all those images from the game, so the MOD is calling images that don't exist so Renpy defaults to the launch screen.

The MOD is complete, but I am testing it now. I had to rework it due to the changes so just taking a little more time to get it right.

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
Right... the latest version the dev pulled all those images from the game, so the MOD is calling images that don't exist so Renpy defaults to the launch screen.

The MOD is complete, but I am testing it now. I had to rework it due to the changes so just taking a little more time to get it right.

i mentioned it in the main game set, but i just copied the patch from 2.07a to 2.08 so far it hasnt crashed i checked the cassius shower... it worked... havent checked the rest....

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Any chance for an alt for Google Drive link? Cuz of Google Drive fuckery :)
I added a FILESFM link.

On a totally unrelated note... I am tired of the loading issues on this site. I would have thought it would be cleared up by now.

Reactions: MrFatCat

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
I added a FILESFM link.

On a totally unrelated note... I am tired of the loading issues on this site. I would have thought it would be cleared up by now.
Thanks, I think it's being hacked. :)
Also an unrelated note, unless you've made your account with a fake e-mail, you should probably scrub it in case it's actually an attack. ;)

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have the 3.01 version updated. I am just testing it but will release it in a couple of hours. There is essentially just one scene... it is a long one with a few branches so I just want to make sure I have everything covered.

EDIT: Upated and uploaded. Please let me know if there are issues.

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
says the gdrive reached limit and theres no files in the filesfm
I updated the FilesFM link, but my GDRIVE is only at the halfway mark. Maybe you have too many downloads? Regardless, FilesFM should work now. Sorry for the challenges.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I updated the FilesFM link, but my GDRIVE is only at the halfway mark. Maybe you have too many downloads? Regardless, FilesFM should work now. Sorry for the challenges.
Has nothing to do with that, i didn't download anything with GD in weeks and had the same thing, but thankfully that GD BS can be circumvented easily.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
b
View attachment 1277400
Overview:
This is a gallery mod and will allow you to replay scenes you have already viewed. Other scenes will be locked until discovered. I did remove the static images section of the MOD but can add them back if wanted.​

Updated: Nov 30, 2021
Game/Creator: Project Myriam /
Modder: Geekbone
Mod Version: 1.007
Game Version: 3.01
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

My Other Mods:

Download:

View attachment 1277404 View attachment 1334498 View attachment 1334499
both links not working. can you please reupload with another host?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Is this still a problem?
Yeah FilesFM dosn't work for me. Might be region thing. GDrive i always get "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently."

Might have to use another host like Mega (prefered by all I am sure),Pixeldrain, Mediafire, Workupload or Zippy.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Yeah FilesFM dosn't work for me. Might be region thing. GDrive i always get "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently."

Might have to use another host like Mega (prefered by all I am sure),Pixeldrain, Mediafire, Workupload or Zippy.
I added a couple more links. Let me know if you still have problems.

Reactions: Alesantill10