gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
There was one option but it was not a good option, imo. Not that I'm complaining too loud. As you say, we've been spoiled on the last couple of updates.
Yea for sure and the best dev and game imo. i didnt want to sound like a dick or ungrateful because i love it all I just thought there would be more than just another bj with the son when there was like 2 or 3 already. BUT LOVE YOU DEV!!! Dont take it the wrong way please.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 2.05b] [Zorlun] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.57 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 418 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.55 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 391 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

spiffs

May 20, 2019
YOU BASTARD start of subway event i thought "woohoo anal gangbang here we come" slowly clicking each page to built up the tension leading to an explosive climax (literally) but no blue balled again. i would ask a request but now knowing you better you would make me kiss your feet; then lick them and stick a finger in your arse whilst tickling your balls with a chicken feather

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
This game is a pleasant surprise. Nice renders and no blue balling the audience. Instead lots of scenes and kinks. :p (y)
I'm downloading this right now because of your post. I usually read the last few pages to get a rough idea of what's available and your post is very much appreciated.

My balls and I thank you for the heads up. (y)

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Aw man, I was missing 1 trust point for the briefcase thing. Oh well, will have to do on a different playthrough.

I loved how many different events are there in this update, so many things happening. The Francis one was really nice, I hope we get to use the leather dress in the future, that one is so sexy with how tight it is.

I really love this scene though, Myriam is so beautiful here.
Oh! Too bad for the briefcase event, it was a series of events I could not wait to introduce. ^^

Thanks for the love as always. ^^
Will there be alpha version as well? If yes, how long does it take after the beta?
Sorry, the way I write my update version is confusing, ch[number of chapter].[number of update in the chapter][and a letter depending on the number of correction after that], but there is not really an alpha or beta state for my updates, generally, I finished it and post it done for my higher tiers patrons, after that when my helper has finished reviewing the dialogues (thanks Kyla Angel) I post a new version of the same update (generally a week later) with the reviewed dialogues and some correction if need be. After, if there was some unforeseen errors that needed immediate attention it's possible there is a few more version of the same update, but generally nothing major to ask for an alpha or beta version.
wait is it true beastiality?
Nice update Zorlun i was very happy with the lesbian progression and the choice for katherine, i had a good laugh during the pool scene, relaxing with the girls while i had confined marc too his room that almost satisfied my need too punish the little pervert lol.
Yes, trying to make the lesbian side of Myriam adventures advance a bit, there will be another character introduced in the next update for this kink, a dominatrix.
Damn, i'll wait for android port, to play this update at work
Its my second game with fp that i like.
Damn! Playing Project Myriam at work, that must take balls! ^^
Wow, this is my favourite female protagonist game by far. Myriam is such a bombshell. I love how she acts in trust or submissive choices. Really looking forward for more events with Marc, mom-son male dom scenes are the best. :giggle:
Thanks, glad to hear you love Myriam, there will more with the son, with intervention or not.
I'm actually fairly vanilla, haha, but we'll see what I can get out of all the things the game has to offer when it comes to my specific kinks :giggle:
Not much on the vanilla side for now beside William (you can miss a big scene with him if you don't look for it around the time I introduce Bobo the hobo, if you don't want to miss it: only go for clothes to help him, if you go for food also, yo take too much time and miss an opportunity with William).
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 2.05b] Walkthrough Mod Updated
Thanks as always. ^^
continue played the game then hit error in a few minutes
I don't see what could cause it, sorry, I tested the game and never saw this one.
sadly already done with the game, a good whole 20 or so minutes for me lol
Yep, sorry, as I said, lot of moments depending on your choices on this one, like the scene with Marc, or the coffee stop and the subway scene. As I said on the release post, there will be more and more update like this with time, as the game part ways depending on your choice.
Any lesbian content?
As I said on the previous page, no sexual encounters as of yet, but I started to launch the lesbian side of her adventures, so you have a few hints for now and a scene this update with a little bit of teasing around the lesbian theme.
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 2.05b] [Zorlun] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.57 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 418 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 1.55 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 391 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Thank you for sharing this compression, much appreciated, my game is not getting smaller and I know people ask for it. ^^
This game is a pleasant surprise. Nice renders and no blue balling the audience. Instead lots of scenes and kinks. :p (y)
Nope, if there a thing I can't be accused of, is blue balling my players. ^^
YOU BASTARD start of subway event i thought "woohoo anal gangbang here we come" slowly clicking each page to built up the tension leading to an explosive climax (literally) but no blue balled again. i would ask a request but now knowing you better you would make me kiss your feet; then lick them and stick a finger in your arse whilst tickling your balls with a chicken feather
Ha ha ha! Sorry, just after saying I'm not giving blue balls, I gave you some. ^^

Don't worry my friend, time for public gangbang in a dirty place will come for Myriam (depending on choices), but it has to be brought up, like you say to build up just a bit of tension. But don't worry, you will enough occasions of drowning Myriam in balls and dicks that you'll have an overdose. ^^
I have a question,What do i need to do to activate the event of it's just a dream mom?” I am trying to make an incest route with Marc and im afraid I skipped something.
Nothing much complicated here, during the movie night with Katherine and Marc, when Myriam catch her son jerking off on the sofa, chose to make her believe it's a dream. There is different way possible to have an incest path with Marc, this one will be a bit on the funny side and exploit Myriam's trust and naivety.
I'm downloading this right now because of your post. I usually read the last few pages to get a rough idea of what's available and your post is very much appreciated.

My balls and I thank you for the heads up. (y)
Well, enjoy!

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
This game seems awesome, but I usually wait until the first mom/son penetration scene before playing. How many updates would you say that's away?

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Oh! Too bad for the briefcase event, it was a series of events I could not wait to introduce. ^^

Thanks for the love as always. ^^

Sorry, the way I write my update version is confusing, ch[number of chapter].[number of update in the chapter][and a letter depending on the number of correction after that], but there is not really an alpha or beta state for my updates, generally, I finished it and post it done for my higher tiers patrons, after that when my helper has finished reviewing the dialogues (thanks Kyla Angel) I post a new version of the same update (generally a week later) with the reviewed dialogues and some correction if need be. After, if there was some unforeseen errors that needed immediate attention it's possible there is a few more version of the same update, but generally nothing major to ask for an alpha or beta version.

Yes, trying to make the lesbian side of Myriam adventures advance a bit, there will be another character introduced in the next update for this kink, a dominatrix.

Damn! Playing Project Myriam at work, that must take balls! ^^

Thanks, glad to hear you love Myriam, there will more with the son, with intervention or not.

Not much on the vanilla side for now beside William (you can miss a big scene with him if you don't look for it around the time I introduce Bobo the hobo, if you don't want to miss it: only go for clothes to help him, if you go for food also, yo take too much time and miss an opportunity with William).

Thanks as always. ^^

I don't see what could cause it, sorry, I tested the game and never saw this one.

Yep, sorry, as I said, lot of moments depending on your choices on this one, like the scene with Marc, or the coffee stop and the subway scene. As I said on the release post, there will be more and more update like this with time, as the game part ways depending on your choice.

As I said on the previous page, no sexual encounters as of yet, but I started to launch the lesbian side of her adventures, so you have a few hints for now and a scene this update with a little bit of teasing around the lesbian theme.

Thank you for sharing this compression, much appreciated, my game is not getting smaller and I know people ask for it. ^^

Nope, if there a thing I can't be accused of, is blue balling my players. ^^

Ha ha ha! Sorry, just after saying I'm not giving blue balls, I gave you some. ^^

Don't worry my friend, time for public gangbang in a dirty place will come for Myriam (depending on choices), but it has to be brought up, like you say to build up just a bit of tension. But don't worry, you will enough occasions of drowning Myriam in balls and dicks that you'll have an overdose. ^^

Nothing much complicated here, during the movie night with Katherine and Marc, when Myriam catch her son jerking off on the sofa, chose to make her believe it's a dream. There is different way possible to have an incest path with Marc, this one will be a bit on the funny side and exploit Myriam's trust and naivety.

Well, enjoy!
YEAH BABY

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 5.02 - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 5.02 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
Install: Use grouped_notif.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).

!! NEW !! - You have now the possibility to modify "choice" variables thx to the Variables button in the menu accessible thx to the top left icon.
- Click on the variable in the list to toggle its value
- If you type something on your keyboard, it will automatically filter the list

Install: Use cheats.15.zip (see installation instructions below)

Gallery
- For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07
- Zorlun regulary fixes typos in the game. I've been trying to keep the mod up to date regarding typos but I've lost track for a while. So if you find typos in a gallery scene, it is probably already fixed in the original game. No need to ping Zorlun for that.

- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.37.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

No Waiting in Text Display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip no_waiting_text_display.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located (The zip contains a file named environment.txt and it's normal. Ok xapican?! :mad:;))

Customize Names
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:
Theses mods won't break your saves. If you play next version without them, your old saves will be compatible.
Unless otherwise specified, all are compatible with the Walkthrough Mod and the .

Last edited:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Z~
Can you make the SAVE NAME thingie standard in the game?
It's really nice since one can play so many paths.
Thank ye!

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes