ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Looks like the incest patch in the OP is outdated, is there a new one as far as you know?
New one will come next week, due to the other engagements of the incest patch author :-D. Cannot yet say the exact date, very worst could be week-end of the 15th, but will try to do it before.
Nope, not something unforeseen, was announced already when the patch for 3.10 came out.

Notice also that if Zorlun at some point decides to "kill" Marc, there would not be anymore incest content, since Katherine is off limits, unless there is a family reunion and the possility of something with Myriam's family e.g. her brother was mentioned as having some "situation", a bit like Dumdum (if I remember well his name), with the indication when she was younger Myriam allowed him to see her showering, and physically he is not a kid anymore, though don't hold your breath for it, it may come in chapter 4 (?) or never .

However, the incest patch would continue to need to be update, so that even when there is an update to the game, the incest content that was already inside is not lost and one can go back to saves or start a new game while still having it, at least for chapter 3 and 4 (since Marc will still appear at least in part of chapter 4), I don't know about chapter 5 (if there will be a chapter 5).

• Red Heart
Reactions: sdibolcrif

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
New one will come next week, due to the other engagements of the incest patch author :-D. Cannot yet say the exact date, very worst could be week-end of the 15th, but will try to do it before.
Nope, not something unforeseen, was announced already when the patch for 3.10 came out.

Notice also that if Zorlun at some point decides to "kill" Marc, there would not be anymore incest content, since Katherine is off limits, unless there is a family reunion and the possility of something with Myriam's family e.g. her brother was mentioned as having some "situation", a bit like Dumdum (if I remember well his name), with the indication when she was younger Myriam allowed him to see her showering, and physically he is not a kid anymore, though don't hold your breath for it, it may come in chapter 4 (?) or never .

However, the incest patch would continue to need to be update, so that even when there is an update to the game, the incest content that was already inside is not lost and one can go back to saves or start a new game while still having it, at least for chapter 3 and 4 (since Marc will still appear at least in part of chapter 4), I don't know about chapter 5 (if there will be a chapter 5).
why is katherine off limits?

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Why would you have to start over, it's been some time now that every update is compatible with your previous saves.
Unless you're talking about the fact you want to try other roads.
Honestly I uninstalled the game before
I accidentally deleted Killer project but can start it where I left off
don't get me wrong it's not a dilation but an experience
Have a good weekend

Reactions: Zorlun

sd100

May 7, 2022
Incest patch for 3.10 (updated) below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code
Any alternative for mega cap limit?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Three reasons I can give you:
1) She was never meant for hard core sex, at maximum something more tender, since she is a kind of beacon of light and purity for Myriam (even her love for Myriam, with no judgement no matter what "activities" Myriam does, goes in that direction);
2) Given the fact Katherine is, and stayed, Myriam's daughter (Marc was changed not to be, the incest patch make him again Myriam's son and Katherine's brother), Patreon explicitly forbade any sexual interaction between Myriam and Katherine, even if it was e.g. Myriam and Katherine having sexual activity with each with their respective boyfriend in the same room (got this directly from Zorlun, as far as I can recall) ;
3) Changing that would mean radically changing the game, creating lots of new content, which in practice means basically creating a new game, if someone wants to create a new game from scratch, it is possible (though it does take some work, at least if one wants to put a good story, good characters, at least decent programming and at least decent graphics), there are many, but it would not be "Project Myriam".

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
1) She was never meant for hard core sex, at maximum something more tender, since she is a kind of beacon of light and purity for Myriam (even her love for Myriam, with no judgement no matter what "activities" Myriam does, goes in that direction);
2) Given the fact Katherine is, and stayed, Myriam's daughter (Marc was changed not to be, the incest patch make him again Myriam's son and Katherine's brother), Patreon explicitly forbade any sexual interaction between Myriam and Katherine, even if it was e.g. Myriam and Katherine having sexual activity with each with their respective boyfriend in the same room (got this directly from Zorlun, as far as I can recall) ;
3) Changing that would mean radically changing the game, creating lots of new content, which in practice means basically creating a new game, if someone wants to create a new game from scratch, it is possible (though it does take some work, at least if one wants to put a good story, good characters, at least decent programming and at least decent graphics), there are many, but it would not be "Project Myriam".
Zorlun has done well. Don't blame yourself, just be realistic

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why would you have to start over, it's been some time now that every update is compatible with your previous saves.
Unless you're talking about the fact you want to try other roads.
Ignore him.
He posts so much gibberish that I'm convinced he's someone's failed attempt at a chat bot.

Just look at his posts between yours and mine. They literally make zero sense.

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ignore him.
He posts so much gibberish that I'm convinced he's someone's failed attempt at a chat bot.

Just look at his posts between yours and mine. They literally make zero sense.
No, I think some times, it's just the barrier language, we're nearly all talking English here, but that doesn't mean we talk it well or understand it well with the translation to our native one.
And on that note I thank again my editor and all the persons that point out some trouble with my grammar and spellchecking. ^^

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
9dcsb.jpg
There is an incest tag above , do you mean it is only when use the patch ?! , when NOT using the patch the only valid incest is her. OR remove the tag OR what ?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Incest in every game is forbidden on patreon, any game with not hidden incest will be banned. it's avalible to apply incest to game by patch.
What is hard to understand for you?:KEK:
OK , Now I understand , SO patreon does not see the tags of the games.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022

However, the incest patch would continue to need to be update, so that even when there is an update to the game, the incest content that was already inside is not lost and one can go back to saves or start a new game while still having it, at least for chapter 3 and 4 (since Marc will still appear at least in part of chapter 4), I don't know aboutchapter 5 (if there will be a chapter 5).

As I explained two pages back in the forum, there will be NO incest involving Katherine. ZORLUN has reiterated that the game is more about Myriam and not Katherine but that doesn't mean that that part of the genre is done. If you paid attention at the beginning of the game (which it seems most people haven't), Myriam has a Cousin, Evelyn. AGAIN, incest is defined as sex between FAMILY members, this includes fathers, mothers, daughters, sons, grandfathers, grandmothers, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, AND COUSINS!! I'm finding it increasingly shameful that so many don't know the meaning of incest with the availability of Google to look up words.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
No, I think some times, it's just the barrier language, we're nearly all talking English here, but that doesn't mean we talk it well or understand it well with the translation to our native one.
And on that note I thank again my editor and all the person that point out some trouble with my grammar and spellchecking. ^^
thats why i like you bro stay with that attitude in my opinion you are right

Reactions: Zorlun

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Katherine is not off limits. Katherine being corrupted is off limits. And Katherine and Myriam having anything between just the two of them is off limits. But Zorlun has stated multiple times that there is a possibility of incestuous sexual content between Myriam and Katherine in a threesome setting - either the two of them with William, or the two of them with Jenny (Jessy? I'm not sure.).

Here are some of the times when Zorlun stated that there is a possibility of sexual contact between Katherine and Myriam.
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-11-p-zorlun.66806/post-8340244
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-11-p-zorlun.66806/post-8550128
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-11-p-zorlun.66806/post-8705268
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-11-p-zorlun.66806/post-8761517
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-11-p-zorlun.66806/post-9127499

He never specifically guaranteed that the threesome will include incestuous sexual contact between Katherine and Myriam, but he has left it open as a possiblity.

Reactions: DanMotta

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Katherine is not off limits. Katherine being corrupted is off limits. And Katherine and Myriam having anything between just the two of them is off limits. But Zorlun has stated multiple times that there is a possibility of incestuous sexual content between Myriam and Katherine in a threesome setting - either the two of them with William, or the two of them with Jenny (Jessy? I'm not sure.).

Here are some of the times when Zorlun stated that there is a possibility of sexual contact between Katherine and Myriam.
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-11-p-zorlun.66806/post-8340244
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-11-p-zorlun.66806/post-8550128
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-11-p-zorlun.66806/post-8705268
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-11-p-zorlun.66806/post-8761517
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-11-p-zorlun.66806/post-9127499

He never specifically guaranteed that the threesome will include incestuous sexual contact between Katherine and Myriam, but he has left it open as a possiblity.
thanks both for the replies, I really thought it would happen at some point, but thanks for letting me know about the non or the only possibility in what it can happen.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes