zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I appreciate the beast content but the scenes are inaccurate.

I understand it's a game and suspension of disbelief is needed, but in this case we have lots of irl dog sex scenes to refer to.

Dog sex is mostly rapid in the first 10 seconds of insertion and they cum almost immediately. The pleasure from Dog sex comes from the knotting period, and when Dog ejaculates its not like human cum where it's a one off burst like we see here. They cum and continue to release cum over 5 minutes, in which case the woman can unknot and give the dog a blowjob.

It's pretty impossible to give a blow job to a dog who hasn't ejaculated yet like we see in the first scene. They will be restless and try to hump her. A dog never comes/climaxes through a blow job, usually they are already coming (the 5 minute window) when the woman gives the blowjob since it's easier to handle.

And also in the second scene where the dog fucks her in the bathroom like I mentioned they just go ham and cum within seconds, not like human fucking.

Let's just say I've seen way too many irl beast scenes lol.

Hope you can consider this and apply it to future scenes Zorlun.

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

I understand it's a game and suspension of disbelief is needed, but in this case we have lots of irl dog sex scenes to refer to.

Dog sex is mostly rapid in the first 10 seconds of insertion and they cum almost immediately. The pleasure from Dog sex comes from the knotting period, and when Dog ejaculates its not like human cum where it's a one off burst like we see here. They cum and continue to release cum over 5 minutes, in which case the woman can unknot and give the dog a blowjob.

It's pretty impossible to give a blow job to a dog who hasn't ejaculated yet like we see in the first scene. They will be restless and try to hump her.

And also in the second scene where the dog fucks her in the bathroom like I mentioned they just go ham and cum within seconds, not like human fucking.

Thanks I hate that I know that now

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019

It's pretty impossible to give a blow job to a dog who hasn't ejaculated yet like we see in the first scene. They will be restless and try to hump her.

I guess I learn something today. Don't know if it's useful knowledge but something new indeed.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I don't think anyone really wants realistic scenes in that regard.
From what I've seen the real act looks like 2 retards on their first time and it's kind of frustrating and not hot.
It's more about an idealistic depiction of depravity and humiliation and I think the game does a good enough job showing that.

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
From what I've seen the real act looks like 2 retards on their first time and it's kind of frustrating and not hot.
It's more about an idealistic act of depravity and humiliation and I think the game does a good enough job showing that.
Lmao that is a perfectly accurate description.

Most dogs just can't figure out where to put it in since you know, it's not really meant to put it in lol. So it's mostly the dog randomly humping and eventually getting it right and then blasting away.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
It's more about an idealistic depiction of depravity and humiliation and I think the game does a good enough job showing that.
I dont know dude, i can imagine one of Miriam's kids going to the bathroom while she is knoted to Cassius and she just "this aint what it looks like" while Cassius just keeps howling and pumping her full of cum...

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I dont know dude, i can imagine one of Miriam's kids going to the bathroom while she is knoted to Cassius and she just "this aint what it looks like" while Cassius just keeps howling and pumping her full of cum...
Well sure that would be nice but you can still do that the way he does it now without turning it into a hyper realistic documentary.
I mean halfway realistic is okay, I don't want to see the story of Lemmywinks the Brave.

Reactions: Zorlun

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Myriam knotted with Cassius would allow her to give a man, related or (k)not finding her a blow job to keep quiet.....

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I imagine this scene with Katherine and it kind of gives Katherine some bestiality points as well. And it would be nice about that if it were from Katherine's own point of view.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm going to throw my lot in with those who'd like to see the kink/trait thresholds relaxed, and here's why.

I don't actually value a game for forced replayability. I have to want to replay the game because it's great. Not because the dev wanted me to so I could get all the scenes (which, as there's a gallery mod, I can do without replaying the game). My completist fetish at work, I guess.

I fully understand branching when things are in opposition. Dominance/submission, vanilla/kinky, and so forth. But if I love anal, it doesn't mean I don't love oral as well. I don't think group sex or cheating are incompatible with a desire for big dicks. I don't believe a player should be penalized for choosing relatable kinks or traits. The game is currently imbalanced against compatible kinks, and requires the player to make unpleasant choices. Getting the full bestiality scene in chapter one is a good example; the cum fetish gate requires the MC to do some very distasteful things earlier in the game. None of them have anything to do with bestiality, so why?

Replayability isn't an uncomplicated goal. It requires clever coding. You have so many variables at work, and I do appreciate that, but I think your game would be better if the gated content was more specific. Only things that can't exist on a specific path (dom/sub, faithful/not, etc.) should be gated.

Another expample: I didn't, until iinstalled the gallery mod, realize that I could have a scene with William so early. The reason I didn't is that the game gives me zero guidance that I could. I do the nice thing with Bobo and I don't get William. Well, why? Other than forcing me to replay the game, what's the narrative choice here? I have to make Myriam kinda callous and suddenly she's in her big-dicked young neighbor's bed, but there's no logical chain of events that put me there. Why am I being rewarded for being indifferent to Bobo?

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm going to throw my lot in with those who'd like to see the kink/trait thresholds relaxed, and here's why.

I don't actually value a game for forced replayability. I have to want to replay the game because it's great. Not because the dev wanted me to so I could get all the scenes (which, as there's a gallery mod, I can do without replaying the game). My completist fetish at work, I guess.

I fully understand branching when things are in opposition. Dominance/submission, vanilla/kinky, and so forth. But if I love anal, it doesn't mean I don't love oral as well. I don't think group sex or cheating are incompatible with a desire for big dicks. I don't believe a player should be penalized for choosing relatable kinks or traits. The game is currently imbalanced against compatible kinks, and requires the player to make unpleasant choices. Getting the full bestiality scene in chapter one is a good example; the cum fetish gate requires the MC to do some very distasteful things earlier in the game. None of them have anything to do with bestiality, so why?

Replayability isn't an uncomplicated goal. It requires clever coding. You have so many variables at work, and I do appreciate that, but I think your game would be better if the gated content was more specific. Only things that can't exist on a specific path (dom/sub, faithful/not, etc.) should be gated.

Another expample: I didn't, until iinstalled the gallery mod, realize that I could have a scene with William so early. The reason I didn't is that the game gives me zero guidance that I could. I do the nice thing with Bobo and I don't get William. Well, why? Other than forcing me to replay the game, what's the narrative choice here? I have to make Myriam kinda callous and suddenly she's in her big-dicked young neighbor's bed, but there's no logical chain of events that put me there. Why am I being rewarded for being indifferent to Bobo?
Very thoughtful post and I agree with everything pretty much.
To be quite honest I don't tend to replay entire games to see all scenes either. I make saves at certain decisions that seem important and go from there. Although it gets tricky if you include choices that are not obvious, like the aforementioned Bobo/William paths. Games like this are something of a time commitment and while that's a good thing, I don't fancy clicking through multiple pages of text to get a different scene multiple times.
Thankfully we have awesome people making mods to lay the game out easier so none of Zor's awesome art is left unseen.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

It's pretty impossible to give a blow job to a dog who hasn't ejaculated yet like we see in the first scene. They will be restless and try to hump her. A dog never comes/climaxes through a blow job, usually they are already coming (the 5 minute window) when the woman gives the blowjob since it's easier to handle.

Well, that's interesting... but as some said, the bestiality is more for the psychological side of the kink than to have some realistic dog sex. I try to keep it as "real" can be, but I won't go on the full real, with dog knotted for hours to the character (because it can take hours to cool off).

Another expample: I didn't, until Iinstalled the gallery mod, realize that I could have a scene with William so early. The reason I didn't is that the game gives me zero guidance that I could. I do the nice thing with Bobo and I don't get William. Well, why? Other than forcing me to replay the game, what's the narrative choice here? I have to make Myriam kinda callous and suddenly she's in her big-dicked young neighbor's bed, but there's no logical chain of events that put me there. Why am I being rewarded for being indifferent to Bobo?
Thank you for sharing your opinion politely (kind off), but if I said I was going to make it a bit easier on a few choices from the start, I will keep going as I do and keep some things purposely selective or for some even slightly hidden, why? Well first because I want to... and second because there is a reason to it, for example on the two scenes you talk about:

The dog scene, contrary on what you thought, the choice that seems to give the most trouble to people, is not about bestiality, but cum, yes, dog cum, but cum none the less, and so it check the level of Myriam on that kink, and since it was kind of a big jump on the scale of "I love cum" (because dog cum), I put the choice, fairly high, needing a Myriam really, really into the cum kink to push on. So yes, it's hard and since so much people have trouble both getting it and understanding why I made it that way, I'll be reducing it a tinge (but just a tinge).

The William scene, here again, there is a reason to it, I already explain it before, here the thing was not about being the level of being nice to Bobo, but about timing, does Myriam take too long helping him or not, so when she get back home does she catch William getting home or not, missing an occasion because of timing. Yes, it's kind of complicated, and kind off not, so why this convoluted choice, well to add more depth to the game and not make it only about choosing the red or blue option and green if you're good, and give the world of Myriam a taste of randomness and "reality" like in life. You could argue you find that stupid, well, I will argue it's my game and I want it that way, sorry.

So, yes it's probably not perfect, since I'm new to all this, so it will need some tweaking around to get it better as it goes, but still there is a logic behind it also, after that I can understand that it's not to everyone's licking, but if I change every little things here and there because people "think better" or "don't like this", it's not my game anymore and it's just chaos.

Sorry if it sound a bit preachy, not the intention, but I have to defend my vision also. ^^

EDIT (since there was the post of Kevelaaa by the time I finish my post):

Very thoughtful post and I agree with everything pretty much.
To be quite honest I don't tend to replay entire games to see all scenes either. I make saves at certain decisions that seem important and go from there. Although it gets tricky if you include choices that are not obvious, like the aforementioned Bobo/William paths. Games like this are something of a time commitment and while that's a good thing, I don't fancy clicking through multiple pages of text to get a different scene multiple times.
Thankfully we have awesome people making mods to lay the game out easier so none of Zor's awesome art is left unseen.
Well, same thing, I can understand that everyone is not into replayability or lots of branching, but for me, it's kind of my selling point, giving people the choice to play Myriam lots of different ways and having lots of different adventures.

And on another point, I don't want to "dumb" my game, meaning, I don't want to make it with only the easy choice between "nice" or "not nice", red, blue or green, sometimes there will be a bit of that, but it cannot be only that, I want some randomness and life to the game, and also give it a few little hidden scenes or easter eggs. I'm not trying to make the game different of all the others just for the sake of it, but I also don't want my adventure with this game just being "another lambda" game already seen a million time, with the MC and his/her harem of 5 romances with two road to chose between nice guy/girl or asshole...

Again, not trying to be mean, just trying to express my vision of the game (and I can be kind of passionate when it comes to my "art"). ^^

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well, that's interesting... but as some said, the bestiality is more for the psychological side of the kink than to have some realistic dog sex. I try to keep it as "real" can be, but I won't go on the full real, with dog knotted for hours to the character (because it can take hours to cool off).

Thank you for sharing your opinion politely (kind off), but if I said I was going to make it a bit easier on a few choices from the start, I will keep going as I do and keep some things purposely selective or for some even slightly hidden, why? Well first because I want to... and second because there is a reason to it, for example on the two scenes you talk about:

The dog scene, contrary on what you thought, the choice that seems to give the most trouble to people, is not about bestiality, but cum, yes, dog cum, but cum none the less, and so it check the level of Myriam on that kink, and since it was kind of a big jump on the scale of "I love cum" (because dog cum), I put the choice, fairly high, needing a Myriam really, really into the cum kink to push on. So yes, it's hard and since so much people have trouble both getting it and understanding why I made it that way, I'll be reducing it a tinge (but just a tinge).

The William scene, here again, there is a reason to it, I already explain it before, here the thing was not about being the level of being nice to Bobo, but about timing, does Myriam take too long helping him or not, so when she get back home does she catch William getting home or not, missing an occasion because of timing. Yes, it's kind of complicated, and kind off not, so why this convoluted choice, well to add more depth to the game and not make it only about choosing the red or blue option and green if you're good, and give the world of Myriam a taste of randomness and "reality" like in life. You could argue you find that stupid, well, I will argue it's my game and I want it that way, sorry.

So, yes it's probably not perfect, since I'm new to all this, so it will need some tweaking around to get it better as it goes, but still there is a logic behind it also, after that I can understand that it's not to everyone's licking, but if I change every little things here and there because people "think better" or "don't like this", it's not my game anymore and it's just chaos.

Sorry if it sound a bit preachy, not the intention, but I have to defend my vision also. ^^

EDIT (since there was the post of Kevelaaa by the time I finish my post):

Well, same thing, I can understand that everyone is not into replayability or lots of branching, but for me, it's kind of my selling point, giving people the choice to play Myriam lots of different ways and having lots of different adventures.

And on another point, I don't want to "dumb" my game, meaning, I don't want to make it with only the easy choice between "nice" or "not nice", red, blue or green, sometimes there will be a bit of that, but it cannot be only that, I want some randomness and life to the game, and also give it a few little hidden scenes or easter eggs. I'm not trying to make the game different of all the others just for the sake of it, but I also don't want my adventure with this game just being "another lambda" game already seen a million time, with the MC and his/her harem of 5 romances with two road to chose between nice guy/girl or asshole...

Again, not trying to be mean, just trying to express my vision of the game (and I can be kind of passionate when it comes to my "art"). ^^
One of the things I like about Renpy is that you can fast forward through everything you have played before until you hit something that you haven't. Add in rollback and it's not that hard nor that time consuming to go through all the paths.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Dude you'll get no arguments from me there. There have been so many games that started out great and somewhere along the line the dev steered off his own vision for one reason or another, mostly due to outside pressure or Patrons with too much money to spend that use a dev as a commission artist.
Stay your course dude you're doing great.

ginpapi_9

Aug 8, 2020

So.... we need horse sex scenes

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The dog scene, contrary on what you thought, the choice that seems to give the most trouble to people, is not about bestiality, but cum, yes, dog cum, but cum none the less, and so it check the level of Myriam on that kink.
No, I understood that very well. But giving Myriam that level of a cum fetish requires me (the player) to make her do things I don't really want to make her do. By the time she encounters this scene she's been literally drenched in cum, but to get the scene in question I have to make her do actively hateful things. My suggestion is that I prefer positive kinks; Myriam has, in a normal playthrough, enjoyed her cum fetish, been drenched in it mutiple times, and I'd like to see her rewarded for it, not punished for not being willing to submit to non-cum-related degredation to get the necessary points. I'm not asking you to remove the point-gating, but I'm suggesting that relaxing it a bit woud be more enjoyable for most players.

The William scene, here again, there is a reason to it, I already explain it before, here the thing was not about being the level of being nice to Bobo, but about timing, does Myriam take too long helping him or not, so when she get back home does she catch William getting home or not, missing an occasion because of timing.
I don't object to the timing aspect at all. I object to the opacity of the choice. How am I supposed to know that a scene with William is an option? I figured, after his voyeur scene, that one was coming eventually. But the game does nothing to suggest that he's an option right away. Decency suggests that I should be nice and caring to Bobo, but there are no indicators that I might be missing something exciting if I do. You have to give players at least a hint that there's content they're missing, otherwise it's just kinda unfair gameplay. "Be horrible or miss exciting content" isn't a choice anyone but a psychopath is going to make.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I don't object to the timing aspect at all. I object to the opacity of the choice. How am I supposed to know that a scene with William is an option? I figured, after his voyeur scene, that one was coming eventually. But the game does nothing to suggest that he's an option right away. Decency suggests that I should be nice and caring to Bobo, but there are no indicators that I might be missing something exciting if I do. You have to give players at least a hint that there's content they're missing, otherwise it's just kinda unfair gameplay. "Be horrible or miss exciting content" isn't a choice anyone but a psychopath is going to make.
Apart from that, I wonder how that William arc is going to progress, if at all. I mean he just met Myriam once briefly and the next time they meet he fucks her in all available holes. I mean what's still left to do for him. Do it again? Not that exciting I think. I mean I would be content with introducing new characters all the time but I still hope we'll maybe see Aidrian or the spoiled brats again in the future. Just pointing out the problems with letting new acquaintances go "all the way" on the first dip.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Apart from that, I wonder how that William arc is going to progress, if at all. I mean he just met Myriam once briefly and the next time they meet he fucks her in all available holes. I mean what's still left to do for him. Do it again? Not that exciting I think. I mean I would be content with introducing new characters all the time but I still hope we'll maybe see Aidrian or the spoiled brats again in the future. Just pointing out the problems with letting new acquaintances go "all the way" on the first dip.
I don't see this as a game that's going to give us stepladders, by which I mean I think Myriam's up for anything all the time.

Reactions: Demnor
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes