DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Update 09/14/2021
Jennifer 2.png

Character Development - Jennifer
Jennifer Evans, an exuberant geeky teenager girl, and first friend of Katherine since they moved to the west coast, is a lively girl who always seems to take life lightly. Though far from being a dizzy klutz, she's a girl with a plan, far from what she seems to most people, she's an intelligent girl who knows what she wants and has decided to live the life she wants, haters be damn! She's a free spirit who enjoy being the weird and wild card to put people off balance and see who they really are.
With a crush on Katherine who is kind of her dream girl, geeky, intelligent, kind and pretty, she gave herself the goal to get her, or at least make her her best mate if she's not into girls (player's choice here). She knew since a few years already that she was into girls, but never acted on it before Katherine. She don't really mind boys and would be curious to "try" one, but can't see herself with one romantically on another hand.
Jennifer will be a bit of chaotic element, bringing life and change into Myriam's life. She destined to become either Katherine best friend or one of her romantic interest, as such, she'll have a good relation with Myriam, first because she make her daughter smile and second because she remind her a lot of her cousin Eve. Coming from a very open minded family, she won't have too much problem sharing Katherine, as long as she has her heart, and will be curious to experiment, notably with Myriam (if the player's choices lead to it).

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
With each update it gets better, I didn't give anything for Marc but with this update I started to like him. I hope that at some point he starts to be more aggressive with his mother and more domineering, it would also be really cool if he kind of got to a
Sorry to reply again, but what would you think then of a kind of battle of wits ? I guess you would want anyway Marc to win it (or maybe not, depending on the choices).
Something like, Katherine clearly wants to protect her mom, Marc wants to get her (and Katherine) under him, the to kind of fight (but not in a direct hands to hands combat, of course).
But it could end up with a kind of battle over more than one scene, where Marc tries to get the mom under his control, Katherine tries to battle it to help break free.
But even if Katherine she is successful, she may end up being anyway only end up putting the mom sexually under her, "share" her (though that for Marc would be a defeat), really help her get free (from Marc and Anthony, if she has not yet kicked him out).
And she could lose her mom to Marc (and Anthony, if still around), lose herself and mom to Marc and Anthony, etc...
Plus there is to be seen how Evelyn, Jennifer, the psychologist (actually, is the reason in theory psychanalists are forbidden from having relations with their patients, and anybody doing psychological support is told to be careful, it is easy for the subject to develop a form of emotional dependency or what may seem even to them feelings), William, the director, the professor, the policemen, etc. would enter influence the situation or make it completely different.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Sorry to reply again, but what would you think then of a kind of battle of wits ? I guess you would want anyway Marc to win it (or maybe not, depending on the choices).
Something like, Katherine clearly wants to protect her mom, Marc wants to get her (and Katherine) under him, the to kind of fight (but not in a direct hands to hands combat, of course).
But it could end up with a kind of battle over more than one scene, where Marc tries to get the mom under his control, Katherine tries to battle it to help break free.
But even if Katherine she is successful, she may end up being anyway only end up putting the mom sexually under her, "share" her (though that for Marc would be a defeat), really help her get free (from Marc and Anthony, if she has not yet kicked him out).
And she could lose her mom to Marc (and Anthony, if still around), lose herself and mom to Marc and Anthony, etc...
Plus there is to be seen how Evelyn, Jennifer, the psychologist (actually, is the reason in theory psychanalists are forbidden from having relations with their patients, and anybody doing psychological support is told to be careful, it is easy for the subject to develop a form of emotional dependency or what may seem even to them feelings), William, the director, the professor, the policemen, etc. would enter influence the situation or make it completely different.
Hi, sorry I didn't reply earlier, I didn't see your message notification. What I said is just a desire I have because I really like this submission and domination with dominant male, and I imagine the author wanted to please the greatest number of players and such, The kind of wits game I thought wasn't quite like that, it was more in case Marc tried to manipulate Katherine then the choices would be for Katherine to turn the tables and end up being over Marc or Marc getting to complete his goal or something. I don't know if I could understand why English is not my mother tongue and I use the translator to write here.

Reactions: Zorlun

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
No, you do not need to, the scene can be seen either way, you just enough point in the cum and lust kinks.
I don't want to tell you what to do Zor but that check in particular might need to get lowered a bit. Or make it use the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
instead of cum. You're right in that it CAN be triggered even if you kick Anthony out but kink scores that high are really damn hard to reach and you kind of have to build for it from the start without knowing that it even comes up at some point.

Reactions: Zorlun and sava75

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I don't want to tell you what to do Zor but that check in particular might need to get lowered a bit. Or make it use the
instead of cum. You're right in that it CAN be triggered even if you kick Anthony out but kink scores that high are really damn hard to reach and you kind of have to build for it from the start without knowing that it even comes up at some point.
Uh, honestly, I did not have the impression it was so hard - but it is true that for me it worked because I did most choices (though not all) in a certain direction.
At a certain point I put URM up for the job, but it is only so that if I want to see more than one path/scene, instead of having to save at every choice, I can make a few save at some more crucial points, and then edit the values (having understood also the idea of the variables, luckily they have a very simple logic in the names) when I want to see the different scene.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
There's still the cheat mod on the bottom of page 99 that allows you to overcome the score hurdles but someone probably should add that to the OP before it gets buried.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yes, I think I'll come to reduce it a bit again.

But people have also to understand that you can't do everything in one playthrough, if you can't make a choice, it's also because you didn't build your Myriam that way and you'll have access to other options or a whole other game as it goes on.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

But people have also to understand that you can't do everything in one playthrough, if you can't make a choice, it's also because you didn't build your Myriam that way and you'll have access to other options or a whole other game as it goes on.
Even reducing that check by one would help players. You were very helpful to me in giving advice when I had missed certain scenes on my first and even second playthroughs. Bear in mind I WAS using JokerLeader's Walkthrough, so I was targeting for example to maximise Cum points to get those scenes. But as we discussed a couple of weeks back there was one hidden Cum point that was n't obvious as it wasn't highlighted in Green on the Walkthrough and did n't show until further into the scene.

I did find it eventually from advice from you and others but I effectively had to replay those scenes for a third time to catch them all. This will become even more of an issue going forward as there will be even more choices and thus branching paths. I understand that you want to make the players make choices, and have those choices have an impact and consequences, but please don't make it that often that we need max points in a particular kink to access a scene.

Otherwise you will have more frustrated players unable to trigger a particular scene despite picking the options which seemed most likely to trigger said scene. i.e you don't need to radically change what you are doing but trimming the odd point off a kink target, as you have suggested here, will help a lot.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Even reducing that check by one would help players. You were very helpful to me in giving advice when I had missed certain scenes on my first and even second playthroughs. Bear in mind I WAS using JokerLeader's Walkthrough, so I was targeting for example to maximise Cum points to get those scenes. But as we discussed a couple of weeks back there was one hidden Cum point that was n't obvious as it wasn't highlighted in Green on the Walkthrough and did n't show until further into the scene.

I did find it eventually from advice from you and others but I effectively had to replay those scenes for a third time to catch them all. This will become even more of an issue going forward as there will be even more choices and thus branching paths. I understand that you want to make the players make choices, and have those choices have an impact and consequences, but please don't make it that often that we need max points in a particular kink to access a scene.

Otherwise you will have more frustrated players unable to trigger a particular scene despite picking the options which seemed most likely to trigger said scene. i.e you don't need to radically change what you are doing but trimming the odd point off a kink target, as you have suggested here, will help a lot.
I actually like having to go back and replaying to get the full content. You can fast forward through the parts you've already played.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes