ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Project Myriam'Türkçe Çeviri CH3-02A'in güncel versiyonuna buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can reach the current version of Project Myriam Turkish Translation CH3-02A here.
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.
Just for curiosity, did you use the basic, the one with the Prometheus Patch, or the one with the Prometheus and the incest patch ?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi Zorlun, out of the blue.
Came to mind something by chance.
For the future, about the kids at the horse riding (and eventually in other situation), and the rule "no undeveloped in sexual action" (not quoting the exact words, only the concept)...
One way would be the already mentioned "if they get it up they are not undeveloped" (notice, I do not mean they have a completely absurd two meters penis, just get erection and ejaculation), but there is also another way, which can work for male and female alike - hairs.
I mean pubic hairs. No need to do an Amazonic forest (and actually, it would be completely wrong), but the appearance of hairs in that region, is an indication of sexual hormones activity and development - thus, if they have them, they cannot be considered undeveloped.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

John doe12

Aug 2, 2017
So I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any bestiality scene yet? And is it possible to fantasize about the dog in the shower? I keep getting it greyed out.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Thanks for the confirmation, but then how do I access them? Cause I can't seem to get anything special with the dog.
Make sure you have the patch (if you downloaded it from this site, the patch is already included).
Otherwise, to enable it, you have to choose "I am a very furry person" on a choice (I believe you will get this choice after Myriam takes a shower after running, where she gets assaulted by the mafia/gang member).

Reactions: Zorlun

John doe12

Aug 2, 2017
Make sure you have the patch (if you downloaded it from this site, the patch is already included).
Otherwise, to enable it, you have to choose "I am a very furry person" on a choice (I believe you will get this choice after Myriam takes a shower after running, where she gets assaulted by the mafia/gang member).
Ah ok, I guess I didn't have the patch or smtg. I didn't even get that choice after the shower. Thanks man, guess I'll just redownload it.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Hi all interested, this is the patch to put back in incest in 3.02a. Before using it (or showing your happiness, if you were interested in it :)) read the readme.txt in the zip archive, and try to use it.

I am not sure how long I will be able to keep it at the link, but anyway Zorlun makes updates so often, it will not take long before a new version may be needed (when I make a new version, I will remove the old one).
There is no image, is only the text of the game, so I think it should be OK even with Mega's terms and conditions.

Remember it is a "best effort" on free time, so I cannot guarantee it will always be happening and with the same frequency as Zorlun's updates, though I hope so.
Hopefully, once done the first, the next ones should take less time, but it depends also on the content of Zorlun's updates, and on my availability, and remember I am not Zorlun pretending to be someone else, I am really someone else (which also means, don't talk to Zorlun like if he was me, and don't talk to me like if I was Zorlun, e.g. I don't make the images in the game, Zorlun does).

Have fun !

Mega
what kind of incest are we talking about?
mon & son? or something else?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
what kind of incest are we talking about?
mon & son? or something else?
In the game right now, there was motherXson (but the family setting had to be rewritten because of Patreon), cousinXcousin (girl on girl during a little naughty scene with other men).
In the future (though not set in stone), there could appear motherXdaughter (only via a triangular relationship), daughterXfather (talking here of the MC with her own father, so older man), sisterXbrother (again, MC with her brother) and a bit more of what was already done also, though like I said, nothing set in stone for now.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm not sure I understand, why M/F incest but no (direct) F/F incest? Is it because Katherine/Evelyn are Myriam's blood family in the unpatched version of the game on Patreon? But then how are you gonna explain her having sex with her father/brother? Is she gonna be "adopted" in the patreon version or something? Pretty sure that's still disallowed by patreon rules (but so is inseki/stepfamily relationships so Marc wouldn't fly either.)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm not sure I understand, why M/F incest but no (direct) F/F incest? Is it because Katherine/Evelyn are Myriam's blood family in the unpatched version of the game on Patreon? But then how are you gonna explain her having sex with her father/brother? Is she gonna be "adopted" in the patreon version or something? Pretty sure that's still disallowed by patreon rules (but so is inseki/stepfamily relationships so Marc wouldn't fly either.)
It's not a problem if F/D or sis/bro scenes are made by "Prometheus" and not included on the Patreon version.
From what I understand Zorlun never planned on doing Myriam/Kat beyond maybe some threesome scenes. Personally I think it's a shame because Katherine's completely gorgeous and unlike most people in Myriam's life a total sweetheart. Was hoping for some of that rare mom daughter incest ever since Katherine came to Myriam's rescue in the first scene.
So unless I'm mistaken it's less a case of can't do it cause of Patreon and more a case of didn't plan to do much with it to begin with.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1645535105175.png

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Welcoming William

Last scene of the update, it will revolve around, as the title say, welcoming William home for some time. Again, the event during the scene will change depending on previous choices and others made during the scene.

Even if Myriam didn't went to shower in the boys' locker room, Myriam will have the opportunity to invite William home (if you didn't try the boys' locker room you learn why). The biggest influence for the scene will be about a choice for the night, does she goes out or stay home, if she does, this scene will be shorter but will offer other opportunities in the first scene of the next update; but if she stays home the scene will be longer and with some naughty opportunity with William.

Side notes: I feel I'm a bit behind and short on time for this update, I'm not sure I'll have the time to do everything I want, if I feel it's the case, I'll cut short and finish the scene next update. Why so late? Well, first this February is shorter, only 28 days, and second, some unforeseen troubles with the last update of DAZ Studio kind of wrecked havoc on my planning as it had huge consequences on how I work, I had to find some solutions quick (notably for the lighting). But whatever the case, I'll post an update for end of the month as usual, even if I have to cut a scene in half and finish it for next update, it's important for me that patrons have a monthly update.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
cousinXcousin (girl on girl during a little naughty scene with other men).
motherXdaughter (only via a triangular relationship)
3way is cool somehow but they deserve a 1-on-1 either pre-occasion or post-situation, why not...

Was hoping for some of that rare mom daughter incest ever since Katherine came to Myriam's rescue in the first scene.
That's rareness tho in the whole market. It's supposed to be planned since day one.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
View attachment 1668207

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Welcoming William

Last scene of the update, it will revolve around, as the title say, welcoming William home for some time. Again, the event during the scene will change depending on previous choices and others made during the scene.

Even if Myriam didn't went to shower in the boys' locker room, Myriam will have the opportunity to invite William home (if you didn't try the boys' locker room you learn why). The biggest influence for the scene will be about a choice for the night, does she goes out or stay home, if she does, this scene will be shorter but will offer other opportunities in the first scene of the next update; but if she stays home the scene will be longer and with some naughty opportunity with William.

Side notes: I feel I'm a bit behind and short on time for this update, I'm not sure I'll have the time to do everything I want, if I feel it's the case, I'll cut short and finish the scene next update. Why so late? Well, first this February is shorter, only 28 days, and second, some unforeseen troubles with the last update of DAZ Studio kind of wrecked havoc on my planning as it had huge consequences on how I work, I had to find some solutions quick (notably for the lighting). But whatever the case, I'll post an update for end of the month as usual, even if I have to cut a scene in half and finish it for next update, it's important for me that patrons have a monthly update.
They are overreacting on the preview, aren't they? I didn't know they were such prudes, she's not naked but in panties and shirt, nothing shocking

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
They are overreacting on the preview, aren't they? I didn't know they were such prudes, she's not naked but in panties and shirt, nothing shocking
You should wait for the scene, but they are in characters, William is the "good boy", immediately going on the "I'm sorry!" and turning his head as Katherine scream in surprise; and on Katherine's side, it's mostly surprise as in the scene she doesn't know that William is here, but also the fact that William is one of her classmate (it wasn't explicitly said in game though).
Also, depending on the choice pool side, if Katherine is into guys, William will be her male crush.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
love this game to the core, its becoming one of my gaming pleasures along psx games and MGSV, no bullshit, one of the most relaxing experiences along SOTN soundtrack, thank you for that Zorlun :giggle:

• Love
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes