ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Any chance Miss Cringe will get her why with Myriam, trying to exorcise her demons?
Uh, I was also thinking that it could be a possibility.

But honestly, given the attitude of Mrs Cringe, I would think she would be more on the line of bsdm stuff (spanking, flogging and stuff like that falls in the category, I think), using and abusing Myriam with toys (maybe, since there was a reference to toys, and in part coudl fall under the bsdm as well), and the "graphical violence" (all mentioned in the tags), than trying to have sex with Myriam.

The fact she uses religion could open to the possibility that the priest also get involved (or on the other hand, that Myriam goes to be helped with her "possession" or anyway to atone for her sins, and the priest does stuff with the help of Mrs Cringe). But the "priest events" path depended on the choices made by the player, so linking the two too much would risk closing a possibility, making the extra activities with the presence Mrs Cringe linked to have opened the priest route.

At the same time, I don't remember if Zorlun has already excluded the possibility of Mrs Cringe being anything more than a nuisance, but I think so - if that is the case, it would exclude anything like what we are talking about.

Or she may end up playing a role with the priest (given the religious element), but only being verbally aggressive, like a tool to modify a bit stats and inclinations, a bit like she has done till now.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If Myriam is going to the police station next update does that mean we are going to get the cop double date, maybe? I hope that isn't forgotten about.
Well, it could well happen, although could also happen something with Lucy (for the ones that did not have yet had that, because they had the dinner, would be even nicer), or maybe, both, depending on the player choices.

If I was to bet, I would bet that, other the one you mentioned, over the next updates (notice, "updates", not "update") we are going to get something with the two cops (if it does not happen in the next update), something with William (since he will temporarily move in with Myriam and Katherine), something with Lucy (since Myriam is now frequenting her more) and maybe at least one of the possible volunteering options, something with Cassius (well, since now he feels he is "the male of the house" and sleeps in Myriams' room pretty much every night), if you did not close that route.
Maybe another interaction with the priest, if one did not close that route. There could be already enough for a few updates, without forgetting the kids, Charles, the students, the metro, the modelling, the suitcase.

I guess also that in few updates (the time to get to the week-end, that why I say "in a few updates") there will be again something with Marc, since he said he will go back in the week-end to the pool with his team mates - though hopefully Zorlun will not try to use that to "kill" Marc (otherwise, the incest patch is for nothing :)).

Maybe we could even get something with Katherine, of course not sexual activity with Myriam (that is out of the question), although that wpuld not automatically exclude Katherine seeing Myriam in some activity.
If I remember well, Zorlun excluded that Katherine would ever be involved in any sexual activity of any type, but I may be wrong, I am only sure he excluded Cassius, Myriam and Marc as partners for her.

Of course though, the ones above are just my speculations, just for fun :)

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
I can't really help there, the problem is probably due to the use of a mod, though now all the trouble should have been fixed with them, I invite you to redownload (either the main official version or modded one) and roll back a few saves just in case to be sure.

Well, if you have a look at the main official public version of the game you will see that it's already the case, the first thing I do in EACH update is introducing the new variables that will appear in the update.

The problem this update is that I don't know why but a lot of mods were first based on the version without Prometheus' patch, which caused some troubles, which I cannot have any influence on.
I’m on android so the one only option I have is the unofficial port.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is there a lesbian-only path?
More or less, for now you can avoid every sexual encounter (even the first one with the husband that a lot think unavoidable), so you can more or less avoid every male encounters and only go for the female encounters.
After that, in the game, you'll be able to get Myriam to discover a preference for women if you wish, with a few lesbian romances, for now with three possibilities (with one that started), one with Myriam as a dom (Kimberley), one with Myriam as a sub (Nubia) and one as "equal" (Lucy).
I’m on android so the one only option I have is the unofficial port.
Sorry, I can't help you there, did you try the again to download the android version? Hasn't it been fixed since then?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Myriam as a dom (Kimberley)
Yep looking forward to see where this goes but I take it that the player doesn't have to choose between paths in the near future; although I get that may be necessary later on if Myriam starts to develop love feelings for a character.

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
View attachment 1416614
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch.3 v0.2a] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - ANDROID by Wills747

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
download is broken at the moment please fix and add a mirror

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Sorry for my mistake it was supposed to be: Will Miriam sexually convert Mrs. Cringe
Yes, I understood, sorry, I wasn't mocking you, I just had that sudden need to make bad humor when reading the "convert" word in your question. ^^

But to answer you more seriously, no, Mrs Cringe is a "bad" character written as a stereotypical tormentor for our MC, I don't say there won't be some naughty event in regard of the character, but if you're talking of changing her to a "bad" to "good" character, then no; and if you're meaning teaching her sex, she already knows "sex", she's the stereotypical hypocritical vilain that torture others sexually because of their own frustration and perverted mind.
Any chance of seeing the naughty Aiden soon? :cool:;)
Yes, I'll review nearly every plot lines again during chapter 3.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Oh yeah I forgot about that little bugger & the guy from the clothes store who still hasn’t banged her yet
Indeed, I wanted to add this scene, but I was thinking more about "Mr St Etienne", (if I remember his name well) the creator and owner of the shop..... where he would become much more naughty towards Myriam.

Yes, I'll review nearly every plot lines again during chapter 3.
(y)

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes