JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Yes that one, except I don't have the edits. Just downloaded a clean version (Mac) of the new game and the mod to start over, new game but same result. Mod works up until that scene.
After that scene
screenshot0001.png
No problems at all, but I don't play on a Mac, and so far I didn't have any complaints from the mod not working on a Mac.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
So... I didn't play for a while, just for my understanding now, there are still the sex scenes with Mark and there will be new ones, it is just that the relationships are reworked, so he isn't Myriams son anymore right?
I don't mind "no incest", but I do like the Mark character and the whole dynamic (well, where he is dom, dunno about the other routes :D), so I would be kinda sad to loose one of the younger guys for Myriam :x :D
(Like, waiting for Aiden to come back SO hard..., tho, maybe he did by now, would be great :x :D)

Of course would have been nice if it hadn't been necessary, but I get it and considering how much content in how little time the game brings... well, a bitter pill we just have to swallow, still a great game even so :D

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
So... I didn't play for a while, just for my understanding now, there are still the sex scenes with Mark and there will be new ones, it is just that the relationships are reworked, so he isn't Myriams son anymore right?
I don't mind "no incest", but I do like the Mark character and the whole dynamic (well, where he is dom, dunno about the other routes :D), so I would be kinda sad to loose one of the younger guys for Myriam :x :D
(Like, waiting for Aiden to come back SO hard..., tho, maybe he did by now, would be great :x :D)

Of course would have been nice if it hadn't been necessary, but I get it and considering how much content in how little time the game brings... well, a bitter pill we just have to swallow, still a great game even so :D
Yes, that is correct about Marc. New scenes will be added (last update has 1 scene) for him.

As for Aiden, I believe Zorlun said we would see him in this update or another update soon. (That is from memory, so it may be wrong.)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020

Well, if you want really to have something closer to the original, you can apply the "incest patch".

Reactions: Zorlun

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Honestly Myriam still treats him like her son, still has the same taboo feel to it imo. The only difference is there'll be no reason for 3 eyed incest babies, and I've yet to see an AVN that had one of those anyway.

Reactions: Zorlun and Demnor

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Honestly Myriam still treats him like her son, still has the same taboo feel to it imo. The only difference is there'll be no reason for 3 eyed incest babies, and I've yet to see an AVN that had one of those anyway.
Probably because you rarely see them in real life. Probably for the best as that's usually a sign of alien invasion.

Reactions: Zorlun

Viressa

May 24, 2018
There's plenty of incest simulators that allow you to knock up your sisters/mother (though I've never seen one with a female protagonist that lets *you* get knocked up with an incest baby), but they all plug their ears and ignore the "high probability of genetic diseases" thing. Kinda ruins the fantasy.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
There's plenty of incest simulators that allow you to knock up your sisters/mother (though I've never seen one with a female protagonist that lets *you* get knocked up with an incest baby), but they all plug their ears and ignore the "high probability of genetic diseases" thing. Kinda ruins the fantasy.
Well, there have been cases found by archaeologists of deformities of some limbs in Pharaohs, that have been linked to the their habit of marrying daughters, sisters, sons, etc. in all possible combinations and over multiple generations.
But AFAIK, in the majority of cases, the result is stillborn (dead) babies, weak immune system (which facilitates premature death), or sicknesses like the haemophilia of Alexander Romanov.
In his case, it was not daughters and fathers, it was more close cousins, but still, it is in general considered linked to the fact Queen Victoria had managed to put members of the same dynasty on all the thrones in Europe, thanks to marriages between first grade cousins.
That's a reason why at least one country I know of, at least till some years ago considered first degree cousins to still be incest - but second degree, is "fair game", and if there is no consanguinity and the age is right, something like children of the (ex, I guess, ;-)) partner (if of course, they were not also your children, that's why I say "partner", not "wife" or "husband"), would still be acceptable legally, even if probably considered morally reprehensible.

• Love
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I hope we can see more lesbian content in the future perferable with Nubia or Katherine's Friend Jennifer while I would hope it would also happen with Katerine I read that it wouldnt happened.
Well, for Nubia, it was clearly indicated it is only a matter of time. For Lucy, clearly expected, and depending on the choices of the player (honestly, I followed another path, but I also went back and played with variables to check that one :)) something already happened. For Jennifer, less clear, also given that Zorlun had to kill some ideas about .

For Katherine, indeed, originally it would not have been completely impossible, though not preplanned (as far as I recall) by Zorlun, but as things stand, impossible, if you are thinking about Myriam (can use the incest patch for Marc, but for Katherine, it would be impossible not to make it incest even without the patch).

On the other hand, if you mean Katherine with someone else, e.g. Jennifer, well, Zorlun does not want to make too much focus on Katherine nor make her too much of a Myriam II in term of sexual escapades, but last I recall, he did not exclude the possibility of something with Katherine and someone else, and depending on the choices made in a scene at the pool, Katherine herself may be open to explore with women.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Honestly as much as I like to joke about the 3 eyed, or once 3 titted incest babies first generation incest isn't nearly as risky as most of the public has been led to believe. Unless you've got a whole bunch of weird recessive traits the problems with incest usually start when it's intergenerational, where your incest babies make more incest babies. Next thing we know we've got the state of Alabama.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes