Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun do we need the Prometheus patch for this update?
If the question is "Is there any bestiality content this update?" the answer is no, no new content on that front.
So technically, if you only go through the new update, no you don't, but if you go back through the earlier ones, yes you do.
When the ch3.03 Android version will release? Zorlun
The official public release will be on March the 7th, generally it takes a few days for someone to do an android version, so I would say come back towards the 10th.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Is it maybe possible to finally end this useless incest legal discussion? This thread is about Zorlun's masterpiece "Project Myriam" only. Zorlun comprehensively explained why he had to avoid incest and I honestly think we all agreed on Patreon's unsatisfactory attitude regarding incest weeks ago uncountable times...

Let it go!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Is it maybe possible to finally end this useless incest legal discussion? This thread is about Zorlun's masterpiece "Project Myriam" Let it go!
Well, the discussion had already disappeared once, then it resurfaced because new people discovered the game and started again tackling the subject.
Check how many posts Zorlun and others (well, I am one of those) had to make to explain why the incest had disappeared from the game.

That is actually why I created the incest patch, because I saw there were people interested (and to stop some discussion about how Zorlun could put it in, like if he had taken it out of his own will).

So, I am afraid even if we close it now, it will come back in future anyway - the thread has 246 pages, most people coming new, will not see it has been discussed already.
But on that positive side, that means there are new people seeing the game and liking it - if they did not like it, they would not be complaining about why there is no incest anymore or why it cannot be there (well, aside the incest patch, of course)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hmm, yes? He had other solutions than removing it like he did
And it's done and dead, so what's the point to again on the subject.
I'm sorry, I don't want to be an ass, but really, I've explained my choice enough now, what's the point to put oil on the fire now...

I will not change back the family setting, Myriam and Marc will keep having naughty scenes, and that's that.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hmm, yes? He had other solutions than removing it like he did
Let's see if I can help keeping that discussion in its grave.

As far as I can tell, there is no really new "incest"able :) content in update 3.03, but I can confirm that the incest patch for 3.03 is going to come, so that people who already played with it in 3.02 can continue, and people who never played the game will be able to play it with incest.

So, don't start complaining about it, if you want to play public 3.02, you have already the link to download the incest patch, if you want to play 3.03, you just have to wait a few days, and you will get the public version, and a couple of days after, the updated incest patch .

Reactions: Demnor

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Let's see if I can help keeping that discussion in its grave.

As far as I can tell, there is no really new "incest"able :) content in update 3.03, but I can confirm that the incest patch for 3.03 is going to come, so that people who already played with it in 3.02 can continue, and people who never played the game will be able to play it with incest.

So, don't start complaining about it, if you want to play public 3.02, you have already the link to download the incest patch, if you want to play 3.03, you just have to wait a few days, and you will get the public version, and a couple of days after, the updated incest patch .
I'm not complaining, rewrite happens with games in development (though in this case it's self-censor). But the dev has made his mind, on his own will, he had other options.

• Angry
Reactions: RCC14

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'm not complaining, rewrite happens with games in development (though in this case it's self-censor). But the dev has made his mind, on his own will, he had other options.
OK, sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, but it is because there had been a lot of polemics about this, and while some was directed at Patreon, a bunch of flaming one was made at Zorlun.
And honestly, most of the people who were making flames at Zorlun giving "their solution", where throwing ideas that would have put him more in trouble (basically, if he is associated in any way with that kind of patch or version of the game distribute no matter where, he is screwed), increased his workload in a big way, and were theories about how someone else could have maybe tried to do it, but no offer of doing anything practical.

That's why I created the incest patch, which in reality I had done for myself as soon as the problem happened.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
basically, if he is associated in any way with that kind of patch or version of the game distribute no matter where, he is screwed
Like, for instance, the bestiality patch? Look I'm not the one who revived that discussion but I couldn't resist commenting on it. He could have censored every incest sex scenes like the bestiality ones, but he prefered another solution. OK I accept it, doesn't mean I like it.

That's why I created the incest patch, which in reality I had done for myself as soon as the problem happened.
You can change dialogue but you can't change story direction. If there wasn't an issue the ex-son would still live with Myriam.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Look I'm not the one who revived that discussion but I couldn't resist commenting on it. He could have censored every incest sex scenes like the bestiality ones, but he prefered another solution. OK I accept it, doesn't mean I like it.
You do realise that if people continue to insist on that story, that may disappear as well ?
And that as a matter of fact, you are all making polemics and play courageous taking a stance against Patreon's censorship, which I agree is annoying (and by modality wrong, although unfortunately not illegal), while being comfortably out of any risk, just because you are not the ones that are going to get the consequences ?

As far as I understood, Zorlun does not live alone, but nonetheless, he was explicit that at the moment the game is his source of income, and he needs both the income from Subscribestar, which is lower, and the one from Patreon, that is much bigger.

You can change dialogue but you can't change story direction. If there wasn't an issue the ex-son would still live with Myriam.
Very true for the second part, but if you know enough divorces, or at least, enough bad ones, it is often the case that the parents fight for the children, and in some cases the parents even explicitly use the children as a way to hurt the ex-partner.
It would be definitively the case for someone like Anthony, but it would also be not so strange that having to force the thing, took the one on which he had more influence and that he wants to raise "as a man", Marc.

Marc will be temporarily back in the house in a couple of updates (pool event), and then, it could come back in future, if e.g. Anthony loses custody due to his behaviour, even with women, being deemed unfit for parenting, and Marc ends up living anyway with Myriam and Katherine without being Myriam's son.
Or if Myriam, wanting to subtract him from Anthony's bad influence (well, trying to do that, at least :p :)) finds an agreement, e.g. economic, so Anthony let's Marc stay there while he moves somewhere else to work.

Even without Marc living together with Myriam and Katherin, I could continue the incest patch, just if they live under the same roof, it would be easier to have situations I can turn in that.

There is at least one game I know of, Halfway House, which is on Patreon, and the lady of the house is responsible for the young ones living there, i.e. acts as legal guardian, but she is not blood related nor step-mother, there is some "fooling around" ;-), and Patreon does not mess with that.

Working on 3.03 incest patch, aside correcting a couple of typos, I already made it so the now first husband (that did not exist in the original) is the dead first love, but not the father of Katherine, to keep coherence with the incest line till now, and effectively, with the original story as devised by Zorlun.

I agree it is not a complete change of story direction, because if I wanted to heavily change the story, I would have done another game directly, not the incest patch.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Here's an idea, just kill Anthony off and Myriam can adopt Marc legally, or have Anthony jailed for what he did to his secretary as it was basically sexual assault and rape, plus Myriam's daddy does have a lot of money to make that happen, then the court could award Myriam custody of Marc as her ward. That would probably be the easiest way to work that in to the storyline. That way he could always start to call her 'mom' again.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Forgive me for being too lazy to do a third playthrough of the game to find this out (I did my first playthrough blind, then a second when I realized I'd accidentally screwed myself out of William content, but both times I kicked him to the curb), but I was under the impression that Myriam kicking out Anthony was an optional thing and there exist further scenes with him where he's still living around the house. Does he eventually leave with Marc no matter what?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Forgive me for being too lazy to do a third playthrough of the game to find this out (I did my first playthrough blind, then a second when I realized I'd accidentally screwed myself out of William content, but both times I kicked him to the curb), but I was under the impression that Myriam kicking out Anthony was an optional thing and there exist further scenes with him where he's still living around the house. Does he eventually leave with Marc no matter what?
No problems, at least is not again the question "why there is no incest anymore ?" :)

If you do not kick Anthony out when you find him cheating, or you try but then stop when he slaps Myriam, you do still have various scenes with Anthony, including the dinner at home (I am not going to say more, to avoid spoiling the fun).

However, at a certain point, Anthony will be kicked out, or kind of leave, no matter what - the alternative would have been one of the endings, that Zorlun had not yet time to implement, also because he was asked by people to give priority to the further development of the other story lines, rather than to an early ending.

After that, there will be no scene anymore with Anthony (appears in a couple of renders, and that's it), although there will still be stuff with Marc.

If you apply the incest patch, Marc will also still be the son of Myriam and Anthony, though it is not necessary in itself to get some scene with Marc.
But Anthony is out.

Reactions: Viressa

Vishwa0505

Jun 22, 2021
Nice little update, it moves the story along a little more, We get a little Lucy & Myriam fun, and visit the police station to see her favorite cops again, then William moves in & gets the best scenes of the update and then just when its about to get really good again, end of update, cant wait for next months update already. Here are a few pics from the update
Is there any scenes between myriam and cops??

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Incest patch for 3.03 is going to come out when the public release comes out, which I think means next Sunday or Monday.

There is no scene with Marc, so the changes are corrections of typos and little mistakes found in 3.03, and changes to keep coherence with the original story in which Anthony was the first husband and father of the kids (but allowing for the fact of not having been the first love of Myriam).

The URM file that comes with is slightly modified, this way, it is possible to get through the path with Lucy, the scene with William, or straight to the night out, and decide what she is wearing at the night out and how much she drank at home, just by changing a variable value, without having to go back and reply from before.

I hope if Myriam goes for the "rain check", she will still get the night out after, though :)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Is there any scenes between myriam and cops??
Not yet, only the preparation of variables that will influence what will happen when she goes out with the cops, and whether she goes out with the cops that evening, or, hopefully, another evening

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes