john984

Jun 6, 2020
Incest patch for 3.03 is going to come out when the public release comes out, which I think means next Sunday or Monday.

There is no scene with Marc, so the changes are corrections of typos and little mistakes found in 3.03, and changes to keep coherence with the original story in which Anthony was the first husband and father of the kids (but allowing for the fact of not having been the first love of Myriam).

The URM file that comes with is slightly modified, this way, it is possible to get through the path with Lucy, the scene with William, or straight to the night out, and decide what she is wearing at the night out and how much she drank at home, just by changing a variable value, without having to go back and reply from before.

I hope if Myriam goes for the "rain check", she will still get the night out after, though :)
The incest patch doesn't work with the mods right? It is possible to fix it? for the walkthrough and gallery mod
Thanks for your work!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Here's an idea, just kill Anthony off and Myriam can adopt Marc legally, or have Anthony jailed for what he did to his secretary as it was basically sexual assault and rape, plus Myriam's daddy does have a lot of money to make that happen, then the court could award Myriam custody of Marc as her ward. That would probably be the easiest way to work that in to the storyline. That way he could always start to call her 'mom' again.
Yep, something in that line (though I admit, not as radical as the killing), was already tossed around, to be seen if Zorlun decides to pick it up or not.

I personally would like it, but the Marc supporter/incest supporters are quite a dedicated, but at times flaming group, so, Zorlun may be afraid they end up trying to "kidnap" the game, wanting new content for that with every update.

Though "mom" was ruled out already. Patreon was very explicit, anything that suggest any kind of direct connection, even "step-mom", is out of the question.
The incest patch can do that and something else, because it is not done by Zorlun, and it is done by someone who does not have Patreon.

I like to have it still on, because it was there at the start and contributes to the mess poor Myriam is in, is one of her lost, or maybe not lost (you never know how she may sort out her life in a way she likes in the end), causes, thus also contributing to her changes over time, and I am making the incest patch - but I think if the game became too much focused on the Marc/Myriam line, it would lose a big part of its appeal (which in part is linked to the fact there is a bit for everybody).

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The incest patch doesn't work with the mods right? It is possible to fix it? for the walkthrough and gallery mod
Thanks for your work!
I was told it does not work with the walkthrough, but if I remember well, it was said it works with the gallery mod.

Sorry, no can't do for the walkthrough (I sound like Marc in the game :)).

The walkthrough touches the rpy and the compiled rpyc files, but the incest patch also needs to create new rpyc files.
Effectively, the walkthrough modifies more heavily the code than the incest patch (though for coherence, in 3.02a incest patch I had to add an option in the dialogue with the "shrink").

It could possible to get the two to work together by taking the walkthrough and then using that version as base for the incest, but I am not the author of the walkthrough mod, so, I am not going to distribute it.
Then, it would mean having to integrate not only one source (the game with Prometheus patch), but two sources with the incest patch, plus, meaning having to wait for the update of the walkthrough to update the incest one, and having to create two incest patches, one for the version with walkthrough, and one without.

I already have to chase the "a" versions, because I always work on it as it comes out, and then comes again the "a" version, I cannot start to make "n" versions (though for that, in future I will just not bother with the default version, and wait for the "a" version, though it may mean delays in sending out the incest patch).

Nothing wrong in asking, but don't forget it is something I had started making for myself, I just made it available as a way to cut on all the polemic about "incest in or out" (often known as "bad Zorlun" polemic :-D)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RabidSloth

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yep, something in that line (though I admit, not as radical as the killing), was already tossed around, to be seen if Zorlun decides to pick it up or not.

I personally would like it, but the Marc supporter/incest supporters are quite a dedicated, but at times flaming group, so, Zorlun may be afraid they end up trying to "kidnap" the game, wanting new content for that with every update.

Though "mom" was ruled out already. Patreon was very explicit, anything that suggest any kind of direct connection, even "step-mom", is out of the question.
The incest patch can do that and something else, because it is not done by Zorlun, and it is done by someone who does not have Patreon.

I like to have it still on, because it was there at the start and contributes to the mess poor Myriam is in, is one of her lost, or maybe not lost (you never know how she may sort out her life in a way she likes in the end), causes, thus also contributing to her changes over time, and I am making the incest patch - but if I think if the game became too much focused on the Marc/Myriam line, it would lose a big part of its appeal (which in part is linked to the fact there is a bit for everybody).
I don't even like Marc as a character, he's a mini Anthony and I've never liked Anthony from the beginning when he backhanded Myriam in the car. I'd settle for never seeing Marc or Anthony ever again, maybe they can both die in a car crash for all I care about them.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't even like Marc as a character, he's a mini Anthony and I've never liked Anthony from the beginning when he backhanded Myriam in the car. I'd settle for never seeing Marc or Anthony ever again, maybe they can both die in a car crash for all I care about them.
Anthony can die in a fiery crash with a tractor trailer with a wood chipper, but not Mark, he needs to stay.
It is so fuckin great to see a young guy be able to boss & order Myriam around to do whatever he wants with and to her.
Love those scenes!

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Marc's definitely a character who would work better as the main character of a male protagonist game, too horny and arrogant for his own good, major turn-off. William's far more to my taste as far as male love interests in a female protagonist game go. Such a sweet boy.

Reactions: Zorlun

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Marc's definitely a character who would work better as the main character of a male protagonist game, too horny and arrogant for his own good, major turn-off. William's far more to my taste as far as male love interests in a female protagonist game go. Such a sweet boy.
It’s the best of both worlds for My Myriam. She can get love and affection from William & she can get dominated & controlled by Marc

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It’s the best of both worlds for My Myriam. She can get love and affection from William & she can get dominated & controlled by Marc
Marc is... he reminds me of something I've seen a lot in BDSM spaces, where young straight men who think they can be doms will go up to a girl and just immediately start hitting her with the "I'm gonna tie you down and fuck you till you can't feel your legs, bitch" straight away to try to nab themselves a sub, without understanding that this is only sexy from a dom with whom you've established trust. Doms like this are instant red flags because they only care about their own pleasure and not yours at all, and fucking them is always a disappointment. Which, to be fair to the writer, describes Marc perfectly well, he just wants to get his dick wet in his hot (step-)mom and doesn't give a shit if she likes it or not. But it doesn't exactly make him endearing.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Don't bother trying to see the aforementioned dinner party scene by letting Anthony hang around for a while longer. You definitely won't like it. I only watched it because I'm a completionist OCD sort about these things.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Don't bother trying to see the aforementioned dinner party scene by letting Anthony hang around for a while longer. You definitely won't like it. I only watched it because I'm a completionist OCD sort about these things.
Best scene of the game imo :devilish:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you're into that sort of thing, sure, maybe it is. I'm not, and I gather Viressa seriously is not, so hence the recommendation.
One of the reasons this is such a great game is that you get to pick and choose what you want. I tend to play all the options because I want to see every scene. As far as characters go, for me personally, I put William close to if not the bottom of the list so I don't expect this update to be anywhere near the top of my list of favorite updates. But that's just me, and there is always next month's update.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Any possibility of public groping involving Myriam? (thinking Marc and Aiden would be good fits for this as ones dominant and the others mischevious in nature). Also "under the table" stuff during dinner scenes would be cool.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Marc is... he reminds me of something I've seen a lot in BDSM spaces
The relationship between Marc and Myriam has nothing to do with a (RL-)BDSM relationship, it's a fantasy about an abusive son who exploits, rapes and dominates his mother. For players like me, it would be completely boring if it they would act like in a real life, consensual, trusting BDSM-relationship, even if they would do exactly the same sexual things.

That said, there are some flaws in his behaviour that dampen the fun (like him insisting that "she wants it too", which means his mindset is not in the "I don't care about her feelings" realm and he still needs to justify his actions for himself), but all in all it's interesting and there are not many games out there with this kind of pairing.

So I hope Zorlun will develop this path of abuse and misery further and not switch it into some kind of BDSM-done-right storyline.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I dont think so, its been quite a while since I last played. If there was already one of the ideas implemented that I mentioned then my bad lol.
It's all good.
I only mentioned it in case you want to go back and see it.
It's been a while but I seem to remember that seeing the scene depended on your choice of peeing before leaving the house or not peeing?

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes