bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, there are a few "nekkid" scenes in this update, no sex but I did get to kick a POS in the balls a few times, sadly I did not get to actually castrate the fucker, then after keeping him in a pit for a few weeks, feed him to some hogs. You know, just everyday things.

Anghelios97

Apr 10, 2019
Sometimes you can fix that by resetting the Render settings. Hold Shift-Key down, start the game. At the upper left, select the lowest option - Angle... Quit the game.
Try to start it again normally. See if that does not fix it for ya! :>)
Pc says to me the AttributeError is 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'...idk what to do:confused:

Anghelios97

Apr 10, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 10940, in script
with dissolveR
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 10940, in <module>
with dissolveR
NameError: name 'dissolveR' is not defined

Easy fix just open the chapter 03.rpy file in notepad and do a search for dissolveR and deleted the R from it as it's not suppose to be there and then overwrite the file and reload the game if you have console enabled or close game and bring it back up for the fix to take effect.

Cassius scene was nice as well as Nubia's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pc says to me the AttributeError is 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'...idk what to do:confused:

john984

Jun 6, 2020
View attachment 1416614
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.05a+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Is the Prometheus patch included? Or gonna be updated?

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
I was asking because when I enter the link to download it, there isn't the "+p"
Your picture shows the download page of Joker's Mod, not the game itself. As far as I know Joker's Mod works with both game versions (patched or unpatched).

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
View attachment 1795103
And here you go!

Official public update ch3.05a of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is live on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
Will be up in a few on F95zone as soon as the moderators put it on.
Enjoy my dear pervert friends! ^^

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you played the early release, replay the update to change your saves, I added a variable at the start of the update to reset the drinking (forgot to do it in the early release), if you don't it could mess up future updates where alcohol is involved.
Thanks, Zorlun. You are just great.
Btw. i am just wondering, i haven't tried it myself, but i wonder if one can play her as a loving mom that will have a love relationship with Marc. If i remember correctly, she runs into him in school. So even though he is not with her, she still sees him. I only played the submissive route so far.
I do not need a guide but just the hint if that is possible.

Can not express more how much i like this game for the choices the player can make for Myriam.

asdik2626

Dec 28, 2019
What would this scene have been like if we hadn't helped AİDEN in the cabin? Or was aid to aiden obligatory? I dont remember.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes