tania

Jun 30, 2017
morning with officer armstrong was fun! give that man some clinex!
Btw the officer skin tone is way to dark, some pics i cant even see his face or maybe was the light in 3d bad angle.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
There is two variable errors that have been pointed out to me, I'll make a new update with the fixes before going for my vacations.

First one is about the muse event, when you automatically make the photo shoot for Flint it doesn't make the variable "True" (which it should).
Second one is when you throw away the briefcase, you were still able to talk about it to Detective Anderson (which you shouldn't).

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Finished 3.05a, and back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this game thus far, I have been having fun, and looking forward for more.

Reactions: Zorlun

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I can't play beastility patch.how to fix this problem. Please someone help me.
Did you not agree to some furry fun earlier in the game? If you didn't agree then you will need to start the game again and when the option pops up, agree to it.
It pops up after the attempted rape scene in the park toilets where the thug punches Cassius and when Myriam gets home the dog is lying on the bed.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
This far in, this many cocks later, not to mention you can sleep with the "son" multiple times and we still haven't seen the daughter even naked.... ugh...

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Near the end of v3.02 a scene with Marc at schools toilet Myriam tries to stop her son harrasing the other kid and i dont get the scene with blow/sex. Can someone give me a hint how to?

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes