Jamsen

Mar 18, 2019
Is the Prometheus patch included? Or gonna be updated?
Doesn't seem to be included. Older versions of the mod had the folder named "patch" but it is now missing in the updated mods files.
Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he did it some other way, I don't know and have no time rn to investigate those files any more.

• Angry
Reactions: whoabacha

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Doesn't seem to be included. Older versions of the mod had the folder named "patch" but it is now missing in the updated mods files.
Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he did it some other way, I don't know and have no time rn to investigate those files any more.
You are wrong, I said multiple times already that the patch is in (ALWAYS is when I share the game myself here).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
soooo i am a bit stupid: whats in the latest update? the one i played got a kinky photoshoot, finally some nubia stuff even it was nothing serious and some little fella who looks like her viking child lol is there stuff added or did i miss anything? just curious ^^

Janthimothy4262001

Jul 8, 2020
Can someone help me i can't play the game, it crushes everytime. I really really want toplay this but this keeps on happening every update. Can't even start the intro.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hi guys,

I was wondering ... how can I use the walkthrough mod and the incest patch together given the fact that they both replace the chapters files?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi guys,

I was wondering ... how can I use the walkthrough mod and the incest patch together given the fact that they both replace the chapters files?
Wouldn't bother with the incest patch to be honest, we all know that Marc is Myriam's son.

Reactions: terirheken

john984

Jun 6, 2020
You are wrong, I said multiple times already that the patch is in (ALWAYS is when I share the game myself here).
Yes, we know the version shared here includes the patch. We were talking about the mod because jokerlead shares 2 links (one with the patch and one without)

Fenashi

Feb 5, 2018
I have a problem, i got this after the park scene when not going to the cop date

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 9293, in script
jump ch3_10_cassius_wake_up_call
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch3_10_cassius_wake_up_call'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 9293, in script
jump ch3_10_cassius_wake_up_call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch3_10_cassius_wake_up_call'.

gbsl

Jul 10, 2017
I don't know if you mean no new scenes compared to ch3.04 or ch3.05, if it's from ch3.04, there is 3 new scenes, the morning and lawyer, so yes, story progression, then there is the mode one with Francis for player that are his muse, and finally a scene with Nubia and Aiden; and if you meant compared to ch3.05 from the early release, the ch3.05a just has a few fixes and the reviewed dialogues.
[/QUOTE]

I dont see any scene with lawyer ??? in the mornig some action with dog or cop but after that just story progression ... I miss something ???

Reactions: pleaseletme
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes